Thread: US Congressman Massie Says Government Plan is Lockdowns Until Mandatory Vaccination

US Congressman Massie Says Government Plan is Lockdowns Until Mandatory Vaccination

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...-vaccinations/

US Congressman Massie Say "Secret" Government Plan is Lockdowns Until Mandatory Vaccinations

RELATED: Sweden New Cases and Deaths Plunge, No “Second Wave” Anticipated (Bloomberg)

US Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY)

US Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY) is becoming the new Ron Paul, for principled truth-telling. These specific remarks at about the 20 minute mark.

“The secret the government is keeping from you is that they plan to keep us shut down until there is some kind of vaccine, and then whether it’s compulsory at the federal level, or the state level, or maybe they persuade your employers though another PPP program that you won’t qualify for unless you make your employees get the vaccine, I think that’s their plan. Somebody convince me that’s not their plan, because there is no logical ending to this other than that.”

RELATED NEWS:

“CDC survival rate of all people who get COVID-19 is about 99.8%, versus flu about 99.9%” (Primary sources: Reason, Montreal Economic Institute, UPenn Medical Center, CDC)

Dr. Carrie Madej Urgently Warns Against Coming DARPA HydroGel in COVID Vaccines, Total Control of Humans Through Artificial Intelligence

Nephew of President JFK, Safe Vaccine Activist Calls Out Bill Gates Plan for 5G Control of Masses

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sj1ei2y9thJc/ Video MP4 file download link.

Studies Support Doctors’ Revolt Against Suppression of Hydroxychloroquine in US, Could Save “75,000 to 100,000 Lives”

NJ Gym Owners Defy Gov. Murphy Again Over 99.8% Survival Rate Disease, Re-open, “They Asked for 14 Days to Flatten the Curve…We’re Done with This”

20% of “Operation Warp Speed” Moderna Vaccine Trial Group Gets Sick, as CDC Mortality Rate for COVID Drops Sharply to Flu Levels

RFK Jr. website: Children’s Health Defense

Bill Gates, DARPA & New DNA NanoTech COVID-19 Vaccines, BY DAVID DEGRAW

One Million March in Germany Against Lockdowns for a 99.8% Survival Rate Virus

American billionaires have gotten half a trillion richer during the pandemic, as millions have lost livelihoods
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 08-14-2020 at 06:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mandatory vaccinations was always the end goal. I'm fully expecting the government to start proposing this until the beginning of next year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yep, I'm expecting lockdowns to start being re-instituted in September. The Minnesota Fed's Neel Kashkari (formerly of Treasury TARP fame...revolving door) has been making the rounds on media lately pushing for a 6 week HARD lockdown. That looks like the conditioning starting point for what will soon become a much louder call for lockdowns by the various talking heads again, especially as real flu season starts up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/o...ent-death.html
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Your going to get a mandatory lockdown with a Biden Admin for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Mandatory vaccinations was always the end goal. I'm fully expecting the government to start proposing this until the beginning of next year.
    Till everyone gets vaccinated with the DNA gene changing vaccine. Its ironic how the MSM is writing kind articles on this vaccine they are claiming that this vaccine is nothing dangerous at all it just activates your immune system.

But your body already can activate the immune system.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Till everyone gets vaccinated with the DNA gene changing vaccine. Its ironic how the MSM is writing kind articles on this vaccine they are claiming that this vaccine is nothing dangerous at all it just activates your immune system.

But your body already can activate the immune system.
    You do not want to die from this vaccine.

... and to think they’d wasted all there time with the war on terror & the like... this is so much more effective towards a tyrannical perfect storm.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... and to think they’d wasted all there time with the war on terror & the like... this is so much more effective towards a tyrannical perfect storm.
    secured our greatest ally's flank. That's no waste!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    The plan called for taking over the resources of those regions first. Shutting down the FRN dollar (which is ongoing now via covid cover story) before that was complete would have severely hampered that objective.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    You do not want to die from this vaccine.
    Found out recently a couple days ago that one of my aunts almost died from a vaccination a few years back. No idea what kind of vaccination it was though.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge