Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did Ahmadinejad threaten to wipe Israel off the map?

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    Do you realize that in Iran, there are Jews?
    Yes , Jews, Christians and Zoroastarians are accepted , some Hindus ( less than 2% total all ), the Baha'i though are killed and jailed by Mahmoud . He is a real pc. of work

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, what a manipulative, hypocritical set of sentences you wrote there

Just like pretty much everything else you write.

Hah, that's some pretty piss-poor reading comprehension.. either that or you are an op who is being purposefully being manipulative and accusatory in order to interject massive amounts of confusion into the discussion.

The most racist people come out of these types of situations, most unfortunately. I suppose it is why some of the offspring of Holocaust survivors have justified putting other groups of people in concentration camps and committing genocide against them. Trust me, I feel bad for everybody on all sides. I just do not condone the type of speech that groups people together and condones aggressive violence against them and calls it 'defense'.

Why should I read the Qur'an? So I can find out why you hate Muslims so much and why their religion should be eradicated?

I know precisely what is being discussed, it just doesn't make very much sense to discuss it with somebody who is bigoted against a group of people without at least pointing that out first, especially when they are rabid obfuscators.
    Yes , I have read it .

Its the difference between saying that the Obama administration needs to go and saying that the Obama administration should be wiped out. Ahmedninejad said the former but the neocon hawks say the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Josalyn View Post
    Mistranslated quote aside.

Ahmedinejad has still said this of his own words, mind you - موت لاسرائيل /Māwt-lī Isrāel - easily translated to "Death to Israel" not to a regime or governmental leader, the actual country's name.

Even if I believe letting Israel defend itself is the better option, no one can deny Ahmadinejads intentions toward Israel, as well as whether or not he's just giving lip-service on the matter.

Who cares? Even if I still believe he IS a denier of the holocaust -- he has said much crazier things like people stealing Irans rain or an Octopuss being an evil-such and such

I once saw a video of an octopi unscrewing the lid on a jar . I was amazed , but , I am easily entertained...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, what a manipulative, hypocritical set of sentences you wrote there

Just like pretty much everything else you write.

No, answer? I'm not really surprised. You're ignorant of Arabs, the Qur'an and Islam altogether, you're a joke for even posting here.

Hah, that's some pretty piss-poor reading comprehension.. either that or you are an op who is being purposefully being manipulative and accusatory in order to interject massive amounts of confusion into the discussion.
    Awww, still no answer?

The most racist people come out of these types of situations, most unfortunately. I suppose it is why some of the offspring of Holocaust survivors have justified putting other groups of people in concentration camps and committing genocide against them. Trust me, I feel bad for everybody on all sides. I just do not condone the type of speech that groups people together and condones aggressive violence against them and calls it 'defense'.
    Show me where I have said ANYTHING like Hate-Speech, it's people like you who think when you disagree with someone you can't point to them and cry "Hate-Speech" making any differing opinion a thought crime.
    What in the $#@! are you even going on about? Who's putting who in concentration camps, did you learn your grammar from a four year old?

Where, where? Where have I grouped people together or been "Racist"?

Why should I read the Qur'an? So I can find out why you hate Muslims so much and why their religion should be eradicated?
    Nah man, you should read the Qur'an so you look a little less ignorant when in these kinds of situations. I don't hate Muslims, although when I tried to shake hands with one I was shunned and turned away from and when my mother had to flee Isfahan in the Revolution she was shot at by them, nearly killed, had her stuff rummaged and broken, and lost many of her friends there.

But hey, I guess ignorance is bliss.

I know precisely what is being discussed, it just doesn't make very much sense to discuss it with somebody who is bigoted against a group of people without at least pointing that out first, especially when they are rabid obfuscators.
    Really? because I think you just told me "Mawt li Israel" meant "Screw You" which is laughable at best. But the MOST hilarious part of your posts is calling me a Racist because YOU THINK I hate Muslims, when even if I was saying anything against Muslims and I wasn't -- A. Muslims aren't a Race, and B. I never said anything against Muslims, only Ahmadinejad and the Iranian government until now. But you are so quick to call me a Racist or Bigot to try and shut me up that you couldn't pay attention to even THAT little concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty
    OK, so the little gremlin Ahmadinejad scared you, called you names and doesn't like you. What do you propose that the US do about that?
    He didn't scare me, "call me names" and of course he doesn't like, me -- and I never said the US should do something about it, but IGNORING it or TWISTING the meanings of Arabic words won't help either, that's $#@!ing ignorant as $#@! to even say what you just did.

Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki
    Josalyn, where are the sources of Egyptian and Turkish officials which you said want the Jews dead?
    Ever heard of the Egyptian Cleric Hazem Shuman? And yes, in Muslim countries Clerics are officials. Can't find the Turkish one now actually.

Got any statements from Egyptian and Turkish officials to prove your point here? Maybe some videos from MEMRI?
    Are you trying to say, Videos that your seeing with your own eyes, aren't good enough for you? Whether from MEMRI or not, you are watching the video for yourself, and seeing as everyone here thinks they know Arabic (Al Mawt-Li Isral = Screw you, still getting over this one) you all can understand his Arabic too.

Its pointless talking to you, you clearly write your opinion in stone and the facts in sand, you are ignorant of both Islam and Arabs, but hey this is for you;إن شاء الله‎…الموت لانت ‎خلص, now I'm peaceful just like Ahmadinejad. and because you gross mistreatment of me I will surely NOT be voting for Ron Paul, شكرا.

Quote Originally Posted by marc1888 View Post
    Its the difference between saying that the Obama administration needs to go and saying that the Obama administration should be wiped out. Ahmedninejad said the former but the neocon hawks say the latter.
    I assure you that Ahmedinejad didn't say "Israel's Administration needs to go" he said "Al-Mawt-Li Israel" $#@!ing read $#@!ing arabic

More ignorant warmongering,,

Go ahead,, Blow the $#@!ing world up.
    bunch of ignorant $#@!s.. You are doing exactly what Lucifer wants.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Josalyn View Post

and because you gross mistreatment of me I will surely NOT be voting for Ron Paul, شكرا.
    Is this sarcasm?If its not...then why should anyone take what you say seriously?

added: "Saying Iran will attack Israel is like saying the US is going to attack Mars" - Ron Paul
    Last edited by Philmanoman; 03-16-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: added
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

Ron addressed this, it was the regime in control of Israel, not Israel itself. Just like the regime in Washington needs to go.

I believe he disagrees with how israel was "created" after WWII, i.e. lines were drawn on a map and suddenly there was the nation of israel and it was handed over to the Jews. There can be civil intellectual debates about this without demonizing the guy or GOING THE F**K TO WAR.

I heard Hannity on the radio the other day repeating over and over the quote "wipe israel off the map" and saying we should go to war BECAUSE OF THIS QUOTE. Every time he says this untruth I weep for our country.

Many people probably won't care for Israeli apartheid as long as its lobbies stopped hijacking US politicians/foreign policy/tax dollars and causing blowbacks like 9/11.

The idiom (figurative expression) "wipe off the map" meaning to "annihilate militarily" does not even exist in the Persian language; it is an English idiom.

Purposefully mistranslated by the prio-zionist MSM to draw headlines and further an agenda.

bent as a nine bob note,

presence
    Last edited by presence; 03-16-2012 at 06:47 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    The idiom (figurative expression) "wipe off the map" meaning to "annihilate militarily" does not even exist in the Persian language; it is an English idiom.

Purposefully mistranslated by the prio-zionist MSM to draw headlines and further an agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

I'm sorry, I speak farsi, and Jossalyn is no expert or even knowledgeable in what he is saying. I would like to see any instance of Ahmadinezad or any Iranians saying "Māwt-lī Isrāel" as he claims. There is no 100% agreed upon way to transliterate into english, but mawt isn't even close! Death to would be "marg bar". Sometimes you will hear "payeen baa" but that means more along the lines of "down with" and not "Death to". It might be more proper to render marg bar as "down to" in translation to english due to how it is used in farsi, but it technically wouldn't be a literal translation. Of course for those of you who are well read, should know how poor a literal translation of a foreign novel can be.

Also it's probably not a good idea to write in arabic script online(death to israel? are you insane?), it's a good way for you to catch the attention of the government. Better to just stick to transliteration.
    Last edited by Aurave; 03-17-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    E che sospiri la libertà!

No he didn't. Western media misquote. And it was intentional. And the masses bought it.

The fact is that Israel is threatening to militarily attack Iran, not the other way around. Zionists speak in MSM mandated newspeak. War is Peace and Ignorance is Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    HEAR HEAR!

I've been an Ahmadinejad supporter for a long time and have read many of the man's *full text* speeches from various translators. That was the first time I saw that clip. Ahmadinejad and Ron Paul are the two most misunderstood and misrepresented politicians of the modern era.

At some point the world will wake up to see they have been deceived by the clever propaganda of a complex self feeding war machine.

peace,

presence
    Last edited by presence; 03-18-2012 at 08:58 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

HEAR HEAR!

I've been an Ahmadinejad supporter for a long time and have read many of the man's *full text* speeches from various translators. That was the first time I saw that clip. Ahmadinejad and Ron Paul are the two most misunderstood and misrepresented politicians of the modern era.

At some point the world will wake up to see they have been deceived by the clever propaganda of a complex self feeding war machine.

peace,

presence
    You're an Ahmadinejad supporter? Really?
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

one thing neocons do well ~ lie ... newbie required reading " neoconned " ( by Ron paul ) ... short or long answer is NO !
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

You'd be amazed at the world that exists outside the tiny confines of your narrow mind, BT.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I like the guy. I am not Iranian so I am not a supporter.

He has impressed me with both his intelligence and humility.
    This was especially evident in meetings with Jewish leaders.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Is this sarcasm?If its not...then why should anyone take what you say seriously?

added: "Saying Iran will attack Israel is like saying the US is going to attack Mars" - Ron Paul
    Yes, it was sarcasm I am still voting for Dr.Paul

if Armani-dinner-jacket had expressed his wish that Obama should have a stroke, or that he'd never been born, would all the israel-firsters have their panties in such a tight bunch over the "threat"?

bent as a nine bob note,

presence
    Alright , if a Bob IS A shilling , and twenty shillings are one pound , just about , what is 9 Bob worth ??

Quote Originally Posted by Aurave View Post
    I'm sorry, I speak farsi, and Jossalyn is no expert or even knowledgeable in what he is saying. I would like to see any instance of Ahmadinezad or any Iranians saying "Māwt-lī Isrāel" as he claims. There is no 100% agreed upon way to transliterate into english, but mawt isn't even close! Death to would be "marg bar". Sometimes you will hear "payeen baa" but that means more along the lines of "down with" and not "Death to". It might be more proper to render marg bar as "down to" in translation to english due to how it is used in farsi, but it technically wouldn't be a literal translation. Of course for those of you who are well read, should know how poor a literal translation of a foreign novel can be.

Also it's probably not a good idea to write in arabic script online(death to israel? are you insane?), it's a good way for you to catch the attention of the government. Better to just stick to transliteration.
    Well , I do not speak Farsi , but , I would concur that marg bar is death.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123