Thread: If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide....

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide....

The ultimate response to authoritarians talking $#@! on Wikileaks source after they get busted...

if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide....

Shame on these dirtball politicians and the media that protects them!
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 11-03-2016 at 01:03 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is always the private position.

Wikileaks gives MSM lesson in journalistic integrity.

Publish the truth, protect sources LOL.

Assange is winning, MSM embarrassed, exposed as complicit in cover up!

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Wikileaks gives MSM lesson in journalistic integrity.

Publish the truth, protect sources LOL.

Assange is winning, MSM embarrassed, exposed as complicit in cover up!
    MSM acts surprised. Is this how you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    MSM acts surprised. Is this how you do it?
    Dials white house: "uh how should we act now? still obfuscate and deny? hillary attacked because she's s woman? ok.."

LOLOL

I hate that phrase so much. I have plenty to hide, even though I'm a law abiding citizen. There are some things that I do or don't do that I don't want people to know. (like the fact I'm a 36-year-old man who watches cartoons still).

But, I feel it's appropriate for the Government. They do the same thing with us when they invade our privacy, collect all the data they can on us, and use it against us. I say turn about is fair play for these politicians who think they're above it all and that they can just hide the illegal things that they do.

I say release all the data. Let everyone know exactly what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Suitandtie View Post
    I hate that phrase so much. I have plenty to hide, even though I'm a law abiding citizen. There are some things that I do or don't do that I don't want people to know. (like the fact I'm a 36-year-old man who watches cartoons still).

But, I feel it's appropriate for the Government. They do the same thing with us when they invade our privacy, collect all the data they can on us, and use it against us. I say turn about is fair play for these politicians who think they're above it all and that they can just hide the illegal things that they do.

I say release all the data. Let everyone know exactly what they're doing.
    We should be pushing for open records for the government officials. What do they snort and who are they $#@!ing. Somebody should start working on orgasmotracker to make sure no cheating takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We should be pushing for open records for the government officials. What do they snort and who are they $#@!ing. Somebody should start working on orgasmotracker to make sure no cheating takes place.
    They already have that.

Woman Sues Internet Sex-Toy Maker For Invading Privacy
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...vacy/90400592/

---

Without Privacy, EVERYTHING is subject to approval.

That includes things that could be SUBJECTIVELY interpreted as "wrong" such as applying for a new job, having a drink after work, being jewish, brushing your teeth too much or too little.

There are two possible outcomes to the elimination and disrespect of privacy of the individual.

#1 - Genocide - Plain and simple. This time it probably wont be Jews they go after, but Libertarians and Patriots and any who oppose the Status Quo.

#2 - Death By A Thousand Paper Cuts - Each infringement of an individuals Privacy may be trivial, yet cumulative. Sadly, invading an individuals Privacy is incentivized by monetary gains. There is a financial reward for big business to both sell and analyze all the "aggregate" data on people to charge them more "for their own good". A good example is Progressive Insurance with their "Snapshot" which allows them to track and analyze your driving behavior. Currently it is marketed as a way to encourage safe driving, but soon enough it will be absolutely MANDATORY. What people dont think about is whatever discount they think that surrendering their 4th Amendment Right is that money MUST come from somewhere, which they claim comes from "bad drivers". Problem is that there is NO RECOURSE if they falsely accuse you of having "poor driving habits" and even the phrase "poor driving habits" is flat out defined by them. Thus, if you do so much as not use a turn signal in the middle of the night while there is no one else on the road, then your Insurance Rates go up. Mind you that it wont be by very much.

Next, lets put a Camera inside your refrigerator so your Obamacare Health Provider can see exactly what youre eating. Too much alcohol or bacon in your fridge? Yup, your rates just went up because there are "risk indicators". Now lets monitor your sex life, and put a Camera in your shower "for your safety" as most slip and fall accidents occur while in the shower, and if you have sex in the shower with your significant other, then your sexual habits are a direct indicator of "high risk activity", thus, even more money is going to be taken from you, BY FORCE, and, again, you have NO RECOURSE. There are now Courts that you can appeal their decision to raise your rates.

Also, lets see what you have in your Medicine Cabinet! Oh you have expired prescription medications, because, you just forgot, or did not take the full dose because of the side effects that occur? Guess what, youre now deemed a CRIMINAL, despite there being no victim, you Broke The LAW and must be punished, not with prison, but by FINES. Remember, the goal is to deprive you of your money in every way possible to benefit "society" (more accurately, the RULERS of society) and that is done by finding EVERYTHING YOU DO THAT CAN BE SUBJECTIVELY INTERPRETED AS WRONG.

Thus, in just this simple post, your Auto Insurance went up, your Health Insurance went up, and now you have a bunch of Fines you have to pay. And all for NORMAL BEHAVIOR. Oh, did you apply for a new job? Yeah, lets take more from your Employer for Unemployment Insurance because you are now an Employment Risk. Keep in mind that when your rates are arbitrarily and systematically increased, you get NOTHING for the added cost you now have to pay.

Lets dig a little deeper and look into the future with our magic crystal ball. Lets read your DNA. You already have genetic precursors for MANY diseases, and unless you are actively seeking treatment (and paying out the ass for ineffective treatment), your Employ-ability just went down, as well as insurance just went up by an level equal to the risk that your "Bad DNA" causes, despite being completely beyond any measure of control by anyone. When I analyzed my own DNA without sharing, I found that my genetic makeup has given me TWO BALLS, sadly, neither one of them are Crystal.

Make no mistake that they WANT you to do "something wrong" so they can take more money from you.

Dont worry, NONE of this will be covered by your Insurance AT ALL by all this extra money youre paying out the ass for, period. Their Legaleze is written in such a way that they will be relieved of any and all responsibilities of paying a single dime for anything. They still expect you to pay for ALL of it, regardless if you can afford it or not. They "might" reimburse you for certain things, but those reimbursements only serve one purpose, the ILLUSION of HEALTH CARE.

People will NOT be able to imagine the ways in which they will be fined and subjected to the approval of Corporations until they suffer the consequences first hand.

The aggregation and analysis of all this data collected on you can ONLY lead to one inevitable outcome:
    CITIZEN OBEDIENCE SCORES

The result of your CITIZEN OBEDIENCE SCORE will be that the poorest and those least able to fend for themselves will pay far more than anyone in the top 1% ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    (I have to give props to Danke for posting this video, hence, "quoted")
    Last edited by DamianTV; 11-03-2016 at 06:37 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suitandtie View Post
    I hate that phrase so much. I have plenty to hide, even though I'm a law abiding citizen.
    I watch Dancing With the Stars and I am not ashamed.

If someone decided to hack our emails, phone, and tablets, they would be a little surprised, and probably very bored.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

RE: If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide....

I've been saying that about government for years...

New motto:

See Something...
    Say NOTHING!

We can all play our part.
    Last edited by donnay; 11-03-2016 at 06:48 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I watch Dancing With the Stars and I am not ashamed.

If someone decided to hack our emails, phone, and tablets, they would be a little surprised, and probably very bored.
    Do you know how many innocent people are behind bars who thought the same thing?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Do you know how many innocent people are behind bars who thought the same thing?
    No doubt, but we are seriously some of the most boring people who ever came down the pike.
    #NashvilleStrong

Alex, what is what a Trump supporter might say to justify increase in police state?

No doubt, but we are seriously some of the most boring people who ever came down the pike.
    I am sure you are as I am, however, we have to guard our privacy at all costs regardless of how boring we might think we are.

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent...The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding."
    ~ Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

We are very careful about privacy. Not paranoid, but careful.
    #NashvilleStrong

Well I guess you would have no issues with people digging through your sock drawer then? Just posting on this forum more than likely has you on an "extremist" list somewhere. I don't think you have sincerely thought this out. "Boring" is relative and objective depending on who is looking at you. Think about it.

Privacy is critical to maintain liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine the dirt Assange dug up goes so deep that it was a starting to drag top eff bee eye officials into the mix, they didn't want to keep digging.

They now know what Assange knows and they're getting the game plan together...

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Well I guess you would have no issues with people digging through your sock drawer then? Just posting on this forum more than likely has you on an "extremist" list somewhere. I don't think you have sincerely thought this out. "Boring" is relative and objective depending on who is looking at you. Think about it.

Thread Winner!
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ook-And-Google

His first answer called for a reform of government policies. Some people take the position that they “don’t have anything to hide,” but he argued that when you say that, “You’re inverting the model of responsibility for how rights work”:

When you say, ‘I have nothing to hide,’ you’re saying, ‘I don’t care about this right.’ You’re saying, ‘I don’t have this right, because I’ve got to the point where I have to justify it.’ The way rights work is, the government has to justify its intrusion into your rights.

Edward Snowden

--- bump ---
    1776 > 1984

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post

That's a good point. Most people would be aghast if a woman caught me peeking in her window or rummaging through her underwear drawer (and rightly so). However, they seem to be OK with a government or corporation doing the same thing.

I don't purposely do anything wrong, but with the multitude of laws on the books, I'm thinking it's best nobody keeps too close an eye on me.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's a good point. Most people would be aghast if a woman caught me peeking in her window or rummaging through her underwear drawer (and rightly so). However, they seem to be OK with a government or corporation doing the same thing.
    That's different. They are part of the system that allows me to thrive and be happy. I can not thank them enough for their efforts.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there is no probable cause to suspect I'm doing anything wrong, you don't need to look for it.
    #NashvilleStrong

If there is no probable cause to suspect I'm doing anything wrong, you don't need to look for it.
    Wishful thinking.

So what happens when a malicious group comes along and deems EVERYTHING you do as wrong, not because of what you do but who you are? Once they can say you do many wrong things, then they have grounds to say "we need to put you under full surveillance".
    1776 > 1984

I guess the people who use the nothing to hide/fear phrase will have no problem taking down all the curtains on their home windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I guess the people who use the nothing to hide/fear phrase will have no problem taking down all the curtains on their home windows.
    Just tell them you just want the password to their email addresses, private networks, ATM card numbers, pins, Social Security Number (where it clearly states on the card that it will not be used for identification), bank account numbers, mothers maiden name, and dont forget to put a camera in their shower.
    1776 > 1984