Thread: Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda

Exclamation Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda

In its policy agenda the BLM demand US economy changed to “collective ownership” model, reparations, defunding police, black separatism & more.

Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda
    The Movement for Black Lives — under the catch-all banner of the Black Lives Matter movement — has put together what it describes as a “clear vision of the world where black humanity and dignity is the reality.”

The six platform demands are:

1. End the war on black people.

2. Reparations for past and continuing harms.

3. Divestment from the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.

4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.

5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.

6. Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society.
    Their list of demands is ridicules.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-06-2020 at 12:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a single one of those demands is actually going to be met.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not a single one of those demands is actually going to be met.
    Gaming companies knowing how some woke they can be i am sure they would gladly follow suit as they are doing so. The most scary of the demands is number 6 it sounds like a call for insurrection and separatism within in America creating a min self state. Collective ownership is even more ridicules

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The most scary of the demands is number 6 it sounds like a call for insurrection and separatism within in America creating a min self state.
    As it should be.

This was the dream of Malcolm X.

Diversity is NOT strength.

Separate or die.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access
    This is the most dangerous one...because it is pure Marxism.

You'll be white shamed out of your home, hand over the deed on your way out, cracker-ass bitch.

5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.
    I guess the Oxford comma is racist.

Anyway, I think we already knew that these people were bolsheviks, so no big surprise.

$#@! them. This is America, you have all the same opportunities as everyone else. Grow the $#@! up, get a job, follow the laws and you will be fine. Stop bitching about $#@! that happened 150 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is the most dangerous one...because it is pure Marxism.

You'll be white shamed out of your home, hand over the deed on your way out, cracker-ass bitch.
    If they had their way the US will look like South Africa where whites are collectively treated like second class citizens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    $#@! them. This is America, you have all the same opportunities as everyone else. Grow the $#@! up, get a job, follow the laws and you will be fine. Stop bitching about $#@! that happened 150 years ago.
    Thats the issue for whatever happened years ago they want Europe, America to be changed from within.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I guess the Oxford comma is racist.

Anyway, I think we already knew that these people were bolsheviks, so no big surprise.
    lol I'm glad I wasn't the only one bothered by that.

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    If they had their way the US will look like South Africa where whites are collectively treated like second class citizens.
    That's the first stage...second stage is genocide/ethnic cleansing like Rhodesia, Rwanda or Cambodia.

That language is already being repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's the first stage...second stage is genocide/ethnic cleansing like Rhodesia, Rwanda or Cambodia.

That language is already being repeated.
    The Second Stage is what we are in now - corporatism/fascism, biometrics for everybody. So while everybody is focused on the coronavirus lockdown another "race/culture war" and totally ignoring those truly in power and "Follow the Money"... "TSA on Steroids" is rolling out. Unfortunately, this is of no interest to anybody, because people never learn. But, must stay entertained with "current events" for somth'in to talk about.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The Second Stage is what we are in now - corporatism/fascism, biometrics for everybody. So while everybody is focused on the coronavirus lockdown another "race/culture war" and totally ignoring those truly in power and "Follow the Money"... "TSA on Steroids" is rolling out. Unfortunately, this is of no interest to anybody, because people never learn. But, must stay entertained with "current events" for somth'in to talk about.
    Of course...I agree 100%.

Can't run a proper genocide without good records...Just ask IBM.