Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Campaign Says He Believes Obama Was Born in the U.S.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'd say about 80%.

This is based on my own anecdotal observations.

Now they're mostly Trumpkins. Pre-Trump they were mostly Levin type teocons.

Rarely have I come across a birther whose top issue wasn't "killing the terrorists" or "stopping the Mexican invasion" etc.
    So your opinion that people that understand Adobe Photoshop are likely to be a racist 4 out of 5 times is beyond stupid. I don't think I could have a lower opinion of you than I do right now.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    So far, the managed mainstream media has ignored the October 18, 2013 filing of two affidavits, one public and the other sealed, that identify twenty-(20) points of forgery on the most controversial document concerning the most controversial figure of our time: Barack Hussein Obama. In my view, this is undoubtedly the most detailed and compellingly damning document ever created pertaining to the controversy surrounding the long form birth certificate. It provides critical insight into the people behind the forgery, their methods, and more importantly, their mistakes.

Douglas Vogt, an author and the owner and operator of a scanning business who also has an accounting background, invested over two years conducting an investigation into the authenticity of Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth. Mr. Vogt, along with veteran typesetter Paul Ivey, conducted exhaustive research of the document provided to the White House Press Corps on April 27, 2011 – not the online PDF, a critical distinction that must be understood.

Using their combined experience of 80 years in this realm, they conducted extensive examinations of the “copy” that was used as the basis for the PDF document. They acquired the same type of equipment that was used back in the late 1950s and early 1960s in an attempt to recreate the document presented as an “authenticated copy” proving the legitimacy of Barack Obama. Instead, they found 20 points of forgery on that document and detail each point of forgery in the affidavit.

Even more interesting, Mr. Vogt claims to have identified the “signature” of the perpetrator, or the woman who created the forged document, hidden within the document itself. Her identity, in addition to the identity of other conspirators and their precise methods are contained in a sealed document supplementing the public affidavit.

More:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10097
    Last edited by Danke; 09-16-2016 at 07:09 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Michelle has the last word here:

Your last word post is better than mine, I do admit. As for the demands of some here to present who was serious about the merits of the birther issue early on, how about Alan Keyes, a black conservative who ran against Obarry in his bid for US Senate in 2004? Was Keyes a racist for questioning O's eligibility?:

-----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What explains those questioning whether Cruz being Canadian? Again racism?
    I'd call that a campaign tactic by Trump, like Hillary's original comment about Obama.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    your opinion that people that understand Adobe Photoshop are likely to be a racist 4 out of 5 times
    Is that my opinion?

Show me in which post I expressed that opinion.

I don't think I could have a lower opinion of you than I do right now.
    oh

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    Research about what?

The politics of birthers whom I've met?

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Thats just semantics.
    No, it's the whole issue.

You called CPUd a liar based on what you mistakenly (dishonestly?) attributed to him, not what he actually said.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Is that my opinion?

Show me in which post I expressed that opinion.
    The people that understand Adobe Photoshop and have questioned the layers in the fake birth certificate Obama put out are a diverse group of people. What percentage of them do you think are nationalist racists?
    I'd say about 80%.
    There is something really wrong with you.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Trump has played them (including many on this board) all for fools again.

r3v 3.0 should change his name to "Libertarians for Hillary's Talking Points" the way he's sounding these days

I've said that 80% of birthers are nationalists/racists.

Not that 80% of people who understand Adobe Photoshop are nationalist/racists.

You've equated the two (birthers and people who understand Photoshop), not I.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Trump has played them (including many on this board) all for fools again.
    Yes, they bought his birther stuff for almost 8 years, and now he comes out and says he's been bullshitting the entire time.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it's the whole issue.

You called CPUd a liar based on what you mistakenly (dishonestly?) attributed to him, not what he actually said.
    huh? i think you have me confused with silverhandorder. I came into this thread responding to your question not CPUd.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

You appear to be confused about the topic of this thread.

The title reads "Trump Campaign Says He Believes Obama Was Born in the U.S."

No one s talking about whether or not "liberals are mad" but you.

Nothing CPUd posted was designed to show that "liberals aren't mad."

His point, which is entirely true, is that Trump just contradicted his long pro-birther record.

I guess you can't process that information, so you have to confuse things, invent a strawman, and then call everybody a liar on the basis of it.
    I am not a birther and don't care for the issue. After this reply I am done with you, nothing needs to be said anymore to dishonest and discredited.

He made a troll topic.

I replied with my observations. He replied directly to my observations. Ender jumped in to defend him. You jumped in to defend him. Both of you changed subject. Proving both of you are intellectually dishonest. Now you continue to play dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    huh? i think you have me confused with silverhandorder
    O, you're right.

silverhandorder, see the post spudea is quoting here to receive your due admonishment.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea
    Of course they could disavow and distance themselves from any connection to birtherism as it served no more political purpose. However the "idea" as you call it, planted the seed that remained and continued to sow doubt in the minds of all types of people. The movement was definitely already there and resurfacing in the run up to the 2011 campaign season, therefore Trump merely addressed the movement that was already there.
    You seem to be talking about who's responsible for it.

That's not what I'm talking about.

I'm only interested in the driving force behind the movement.

It isn't the Clinton machine.

It's nationalism/racism, using Constitutionalism as a pretext.

Clinton may have lit the spark, but for an entirely different reason than the birthers went on to carry the flame.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I've said that 80% of birthers are nationalists/racists.

Not that 80% of people who understand Adobe Photoshop are nationalist/racists.

You've equated the two (birthers and people who understand Photoshop), not I.
    So you are claiming to answer a question I didn't ask. I was talking about people that understand Adobe Photoshop the whole time. You are either confused or dishonest. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were simply confused. Either way your bigoted statement that 80% of the people that question Obama's place of birth are racist is extremely stupid.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

So you are claiming to answer a question I didn't ask. I was talking about people that understand Adobe Photoshop the whole time. You are either confused or dishonest. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were simply confused.
    It's not worth the effort to try to explain your mistake.

Anyone interested can read our exchange and figure it out for themselves.

Either way your bigoted statement that 80% of the people that question Obama's place of birth are racist is extremely stupid.
    oh
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 09-16-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I am not a birther and don't care for the issue. After this reply I am done with you, nothing needs to be said anymore to dishonest and discredited.

He made a troll topic.

I replied with my observations. He replied directly to my observations. Ender jumped in to defend him. You jumped in to defend him. Both of you changed subject. Proving both of you are intellectually dishonest. Now you continue to play dumb.
    Not. True.

This thread is about Trump saying that Obama was born in the US. I have never changed the subject.

Instead of listening to Trump's actually words, why do you immediately insult the messenger?

YOU are the one that continually calls others names and never stops insulting.
    YOU are the one that changes the subject and doesn't stay on topic.
    YOU are the one that does not post challenging articles.
    YOU are the one that has nothing to add to the dialog except hate and defamation.

This is exactly the kind of behavior that has driven non-Trump supporters even farther away.

A few, like @openfire, @donnay, @dannno, @Chester Copperpot and others- can actually carry on an intelligent conversation and I appreciate them very much. But a majority do just as you do, with the continually insults, innuendoes, and outrageous insults.

I do not care WHO you vote for and respect everyone's right to vote for whom they wish. However, this is a RON PAUL FORUM and it is time for the ridiculous insults and finger-pointing to

STOP.
    Last edited by Ender; 09-16-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Chester Copperpot

this is a great reason for people to vote for trump now... this is going to really appeal the moderates... thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes, they bought his birther stuff for almost 8 years, and now he comes out and says he's been bullshitting the entire time.
    No, actually he played the media for a fool and looks like a million bucks. The fact that you're still throwing a tantrum over his success means that he made a fool of you, for the millionth time, as well.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    No, actually he played the media for a fool and looks like a million bucks. The fact that you're still throwing a tantrum over his success means that he made a fool of you, for the millionth time, as well.
    Not sure what you mean by "tantrum", I predicted this back in 1971.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "tantrum", I predicted this back in 1971.
    No you lied and predicted trump will lose primary.

Chester Copperpot

No they tolerate you too much. You are dishonest and discredited.
    I havent seen Ender give any dishonest posts... please show me one. Its been a pretty upstanding dude from my experience... And theres nothing wrong with people disagreeing with your opinions - it doesnt mean they are somehow bad people.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    I havent seen Ender give any dishonest posts... please show me one. Its been a pretty upstanding dude from my experience... And theres nothing wrong with people disagreeing with your opinions - it doesnt mean they are somehow bad people.
    I was gona quote then realized it is the entire first page.

Chester Copperpot

I was gona quote then realized it is the entire first page.
    well just fyi from my interactions with the dude, hes pretty open minded and okay at discussing varying topics and positions without letting emotions of fighting cloud the discussion... also I dont recall having any problems with you either... I know political season gets everybody a little more on edge.. even when I see a thread like this I figure Ill just come to troll another cPUD worthless thread but in all honesty trump saying this is the PC thing to do and will garner for him more moderate and liberal votes... The die hrd trump supporters arent going to go anywhere... and people like me who are planning on voting trump arent going to go to hillary for ANY reason.. of course theres always an outside chance for johnson to make a break out but time is ticking... he would probably need to be in the debates to make breakout IMO

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    well just fyi from my interactions with the dude, hes pretty open minded and okay at discussing varying topics and positions without letting emotions of fighting cloud the discussion... also I dont recall having any problems with you either... I know political season gets everybody a little more on edge.. even when I see a thread like this I figure Ill just come to troll another cPUD worthless thread but in all honesty trump saying this is the PC thing to do and will garner for him more moderate and liberal votes... The die hrd trump supporters arent going to go anywhere... and people like me who are planning on voting trump arent going to go to hillary for ANY reason.. of course theres always an outside chance for johnson to make a break out but time is ticking... he would probably need to be in the debates to make breakout IMO
    Ok well next time try and see if he pretends to be stupid at every premise you make.

Also as far as the birther thing. I think it's played out no one gives a $#@!. Republicans knows Obama will be gone soon. Democrats are butt hurt about it but otherwise since no one brings it up anymore and again he will be gone they don;t really care.

But here is the real beauty of this. Hillary is the original birther. And that is what people going to remember this news cycle for and how Trump got CNN to air half an hour of military endorsements.

This is my analysis without any bias.

With bias burn the she devil .

Chester Copperpot

Ok well next time try and see if he pretends to be stupid at every premise you make.

Also as far as the birther thing. I think it's played out no one gives a $#@!. Republicans knows Obama will be gone soon. Democrats are butt hurt about it but otherwise since no one brings it up anymore and again he will be gone they don;t really care.

But here is the real beauty of this. Hillary is the original birther. And that is what people going to remember this news cycle for and how Trump got CNN to air half an hour of military endorsements.

This is my analysis without any bias.

With bias burn the she devil .
    thats interesting.... i guess if i had seen the video i would have known but i guess i got to this thread late lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast