Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump Slams Morning "Psycho" Joe, Says Mika "Bleeding Badly From A Face-Lift"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, why?!?!!
    Because he represents this country and is supposed to have some class.

Disagreeing is one thing but tweeting silly insults and outright lies every time he isn't worshiped and bowed to is waaaaay over the top and frankly disgusting.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Does our country really deserve that? Does the media?

Disagreeing is one thing but tweeting silly insults and outright lies every time he isn't worshiped and bowed to is waaaaay over the top and frankly disgusting.
    It's a good strategy in the current political climate. I hate the current political climate, I wish it were different, I wish we had the type of climate where we could have a Ron Paul presidency and the general population had high respect for him, but we are talking about the real world that we live in right now.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For months on that show, Trump has been insulted, called mentally ill, etc. He has a right to respond. The MSM demonstrates their priorities by asking a dozen questions about it at todays press briefing, i.e. The antithesis of the priorities of the American people.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Does our country really deserve that? Does the media?

It's a good strategy in the current political climate. I hate the current political climate, I wish it were different, I wish we had the type of climate where we could have a Ron Paul presidency and the general population had high respect for him, but we are talking about the real world that we live in right now.
    What "real world"?

We're talking about Rightist Brats and Leftist Brats being upbraided by the biggest Brat of all.

That's not MY real world- ain't participating in this phony $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

supposed to have some class.
    This is a ridiculous idea. All that is called for of the executive branch is to faithfully execute the laws of this country. The president can say whatever he wants. That's what was always great about this country. A MSM reporter was on video a couple days ago repeating "I don't have to like what you say but I will defend your right to say it". Oops except when you hurt our fee fees.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

What "real world"?

We're talking about Rightist Brats and Leftist Brats being upbraided by the biggest Brat of all.

That's not MY real world- ain't participating in this phony $#@!.
    Yes, by all means don't participate, it's a dirty game.. But Trump has chosen to participate in order to make a difference and he is being effective.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yes, by all means don't participate, it's a dirty game.. But Trump has chosen to participate in order to make a difference and he is being effective.
    He chose to participate because he's full of himself.
    There is no spoon.

Morning Joe is just lucky Trump didn't mention the girl joe killed back when he was in congress. He has the authority to reopen that case I would think...

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This is a ridiculous idea. All that is called for of the executive branch is to faithfully execute the laws of this country. The president can say whatever he wants. That's what was always great about this country. A MSM reporter was on video a couple days ago repeating "I don't have to like what you say but I will defend your right to say it". Oops except when you hurt our fee fees.
    Right- so if someone is representing YOU they can say what ever they want, no matter how it affects the country, finances, war, peace- whatever- even lie most of the time.

NO.

People can say what ever they want when they are representing only themselves- when they are representing the country, there needs to be some decorum. Trump needs his twitter account deleted.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Morning Joe is just lucky Trump didn't mention the girl joe killed back when he was in congress. He has the authority to reopen that case I would think...
    Trump's buddies, the Clinton's, have disappeared a lot of people, as well, but he ain't never gonna talk about them either.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there's no Twitter, then I would say D.T. loses the election.

Maybe he and Philippines' Rody Duterte could have a summit. Like the beer summit except serve dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Yeah, hard to say. I think some things converged in 2016 that helped Donald Trump. One of those items is social media. If not for social media, then Don does not win. It was one element missing from Perot's campaign. If Perot had social media, then I think he would've done much better.
    Yeah, social media didn't exist in the form it exists today. We did have televised debates, and some people really liked it when Ron called out Giuliani. Perhaps that's an example of how it would have worked even better if Ron had a platform like Twitter at the time.

But Ron would stick to calling out people on issues, whereas Trump sticks to petty personal insults. I'm afraid the vast majority of today's population would respond more to the visceral nature of personal insults rather than rationally winning debates on issues.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump's buddies, the Clinton's, have disappeared a lot of people, as well, but he ain't never gonna talk about them either.
    Which is one reason the Seth Rich murder conspiracy hypothesis is not as far fetched as the left would dismissively say.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Whenever Trump's twitter account throws out trolling tweets like this I start looking around for what is specifically being distracted away from. Major economic news? Major war escalation? Seems there's always interesting developments to be found.
    Of course. It is an effective distraction tactic too.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I agree this has been the case for some time now, and that the 'mask has fallen off'. Disillusion is a good thing... 'to be free from illusion' as it were. But a sitting president should have more decorum than Trump, imo.
    I disagree. I am glad trump is insulting these jackals, considering the levels of criminality they have reached. they are evil people, and being called out for it is merciful, compared to the fates they should suffer.

And it is not like trump is the one who started the name calling. Mika has called trump a clown, unprofessional, and gay, amongst other things.
    She was bleeding from her face, as well, when found in his office.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I am wary of Trump's true motives, but he should give no quarter to any of these people. They are the lowest of the low.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I am wary of Trump's true motives, but he should give no quarter to any of these people. They are the lowest of the low.
    Do you think they need to be exterminated?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    No, shipped off to space with limited oxygen supplies.

Are you out of your mind?

Banned

Blog Entries
    He chose to participate because he's full of himself.
    And you are participating because you are a hater.
    Trump needs his twitter account deleted.
    My proof, before you claim you are participating to defend the freedoms of this country.
    Trump has a right to the first amendment, and he certainly has a right to defend himself, like every other American.
    In fact, it is especially important the president of the US has his freedom of speech.
    They need to be on the street, dancing for nickels, like the little worthless clowns they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And what if Ron had a Twitter account and had come back and slammed those reporters (preferably in a less juvenile manner than Trump)? Would it have helped his campaign?
    Apparently yes.

LOL. I never heard of this ne'er-do-well, so looked him up. Looks like he is the actual snowflake, trying to divert. This is from his website Dream Corps:

The Dream Corps is a social justice accelerator.

Green For All: Building an inclusive green economy

Green For All works to build an inclusive green economy by moving $1 trillion dollars from polluters pockets into low-income communities.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And you are participating because you are a hater.

My proof, before you claim you are participating to defend the freedoms of this country.
    Trump has a right to the first amendment, and he certainly has a right to defend himself, like every other American.
    In fact, it is especially important the president of the US has his freedom of speech.

They need to be on the street, dancing for nickels, like the little worthless clowns they are.
    Right.... so back to name calling, I see. And for the record, the only thing I hate is stupidity.

Read @devil21's post a few times and let it sink in.

Originally Posted by devil21
    Whenever Trump's twitter account throws out trolling tweets like this I start looking around for what is specifically being distracted away from. Major economic news? Major war escalation? Seems there's always interesting developments to be found.
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Right.... so back to name calling,.
    You are a hater. That's not name calling, that's fact.
    It is also fact, as I proved, that is the reason you are even having a discussion... because your hate and television filled head is full of hate, and little else. I proved you don't care about freedom, all you care about is hating those around you. You happened to find a group of people that hate government, so you fit right in.

I'm glad to see the mainstream media trolled. lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I agree this has been the case for some time now, and that the 'mask has fallen off'. Disillusion is a good thing... 'to be free from illusion' as it were. But a sitting president should have more decorum than Trump, imo. He could just as easily handle the press with some tidbit of self-respect and respect for the office.
    Well from my viewpoint the press drew first blood.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast