Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Trump Flip-Flop: US To Send Money And Weapons To Syria Rebels

Another Trump Flip-Flop: US To Send Money And Weapons To Syria Rebels

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is with this obsession with Syria?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Haven't watched Ron's video yet but I'm guessing its to secure oil fields. Trump makes no bones about why he wants troops there; to take the oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    .. Trump makes no bones about why he wants troops there; to take the oil.
    I'm sure you have a quote, unless you are pretending that that stupid gaffe he blurted 3 or 4 years ago is what
    you're referring too.
    And did he say keep the oil from Afghanistan?
    fk no he didn't , so enlighten us , if you have something other than an attack on Trump......

Looting & Plundering is job #1 for the neocon Trump crime family.

Donald Trump Says It's Time U.S. Passes War on ISIS to Russia, Iran, Iraq and Syria, Focuses on Oil Instead

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that it is time for the United States to pass the fight against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) on to Russia, Iran, Iraq and Syria, and to instead focus on maintaining control of oil resources in the region.

Speaking at a press conference in the Indian capital of New Delhi, Trump said that "nobody's done more than I've done" to battle ISIS in the Middle East, "but at the same time, Russia should do it, Iran should do it, Iraq should do it, Syria should do it." He focused on the Islamic Republic in particular, saying "Iran hates ISIS and they should do it."

"We've done a great job, we've taken our soldiers essentially out of Syria except for little hotspots we figure we'll develop," Trump added. "We've taken the oil and the soldiers we have there are the ones guarding the oil, we have the oil, so that's all we have there."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-pass-...a-iraq-1489066
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I'm sure you have a quote, unless you are pretending that that stupid gaffe he blurted 3 or 4 years ago is what
    you're referring too.
    And did he say keep the oil from Afghanistan?
    fk no he didn't , so enlighten us , if you have something other than an attack on Trump......
    https://factba.se/transcript/donald-...anuary-10-2020
    Donald Trump

00:08:51 - 00:09:03 (12 sec)

Why should we do it? And then they say he left troops in Syria. You know what I did? I left troops to take the oil. I took the oil. The only troops I have are taking the oil. They're protecting the oil. I took over.

https://factba.se/transcript/donald-...anuary-10-2020[/I]
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-05-2020 at 04:36 PM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

No kidding. After saying he wouldnt get involved in other nations civil wars Trump almost immediately bombs Assad who is fighting our enemy Al Qaeda, because Trump thought Assad wasn't playing nice. And now this.
    You can't trust him. His word is no good.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    For @Swordsmyth and @dannno. Just in case you guys missed this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://factba.se/transcript/donald-...anuary-10-2020
    Donald Trump

00:08:51 - 00:09:03 (12 sec)

Why should we do it? And then they say he left troops in Syria. You know what I did? I left troops to take the oil. I took the oil. The only troops I have are taking the oil. They're protecting the oil. I took over.

https://factba.se/transcript/donald-...anuary-10-2020[/I]

He said.... lol, if Trump 'Took' the oil in the context that this thread would have people believe, the liberals
    would have skipped all the blsht shenanigans, and had him on charges, like Dondald Trump stole or took
    100 million barrels of oil for personal or otherwise gain.
    lets just call this attempt , complete fkg blsht , shall we....

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    He said.... lol, if Trump 'Took' the oil in the context that this thread would have people believe, the liberals
    would have skipped all the blsht shenanigans, and had him on charges, like Dondald Trump stole or took
    100 million barrels of oil for personal or otherwise gain.
    lets just call this attempt , complete fkg blsht , shall we....
    The Democrat wing loves looting & pillaging just as much as the Republicans. Both wings of the party will continue to ignore gov atrocities.

Nothing to see here, move along pi$$ant. .

For @Swordsmyth and @dannno. Just in case you guys missed this.
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday that the United States was still assessing Turkey’s request for help in its operation in Syria’s northwestern Idlib province.

“The Turkish government has asked us for a handful of things, we are evaluating all of those requests,” Pompeo told reporters in a press briefing.
    Pompeo also commented on Thursday’s meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Erdogan, saying “our requirement is that they move back to the Sochi agreement back from 2018, that they too enter into a ceasefire in the region.”
    The secretary of state said the United States is attempting to determine the best way to reduce violence in Syria and stop the enormous humanitarian crisis that continues to take place.
    “We had two of our senior leaders from the State Department on the ground there yesterday. I think it was… Ambassador [Kelly] Craft and Ambassador [James] Jeffrey were both there working to see how we can bring American and European resources to better mitigate this humanitarian crisis on the ground in Idlib and then the southern parts of Turkey.”
    On Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Ankara had asked Washington for help with ammunition amid Turkey’s operation in Syria’s Idlib. US ambassador to Turkey David Satterfield told reporters that the United States was considering providing Patriot air defense systems to Turkey.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/us-still-as...help-in-syria/

Trump HAS NOT approved it yet.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Looting & Plundering is job #1 for the neocon Trump crime family.
    I agree that Trump is a neocon (Bolton, Pompeo, etc is certainly not "draining the swamp") but the US has been looking for a reason to invade Syria before Trump got in office. It's hard to say what the reason is but I get the feeling there are forces in place that will get their way no matter who is in office. It's certainly possible there's a blackmail thing going on (e.g. Trump flew on the Lolita Express).

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I agree that Trump is a neocon (Bolton, Pompeo, etc is certainly not "draining the swamp") but the US has been looking for a reason to invade Syria before Trump got in office. It's hard to say what the reason is but I get the feeling there are forces in place that will get their way no matter who is in office. It's certainly possible there's a blackmail thing going on (e.g. Trump flew on the Lolita Express).
    Trump is not a Neocon and he did not fly on the Lolita Express.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks for the eyewitness report on the Lolita Express.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Thanks for the eyewitness report on the Lolita Express.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength (by means of military force), and are known for espousing disdain for communism and for political radicalism."

That is Trumps foreign policy. Maybe I missed the part about Trump withdrawing troops and not waging war

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    "Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength (by means of military force), and are known for espousing disdain for communism and for political radicalism."

That is Trumps foreign policy. Maybe I missed the part about Trump withdrawing troops and not waging war
    That is NOT Trump's policy.
    Trump is not in favor of spreading democracy or nation building and he is working on withdrawing our troops from around the world.
    He has not started any new wars and we will soon leave Afghanistan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That is NOT Trump's policy.
    Trump is not in favor of spreading democracy or nation building and he is working on withdrawing our troops from around the world.
    He has not started any new wars and we will soon leave Afghanistan.
    "interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength"
    That's exactly what he's doing in Syria. He is not working on withdrawing troops. It doesn't take years to do it. He can bring the troops home at any time. Oh that's right, it's "complicated" and "he's working on it".
    Trump isn't grounded in policy. We don't know which way he's going. We do know he can't keep his word, so why believe anything he says? I'll go with his actions on this and so far when it comes to withdrawing troops and getting us out, his actions prove we aren't going anywhere.

This is who Trump reminds me off.

That's exactly what he's doing in Syria. He is not working on withdrawing troops. It doesn't take years to do it. He can bring the troops home at any time. Oh that's right, it's "complicated" and "he's working on it".
    Trump isn't grounded in policy. We don't know which way he's going. We do know he can't keep his word, so why believe anything he says? I'll go with his actions on this and so far when it comes to withdrawing troops and getting us out, his actions prove we aren't going anywhere.

Trump's actions are clear, he won't start any new wars and he is ending old ones.
    He isn't doing everything overnight because he has to deal with domestic political issues but he is ending wars and bringing troops home.

He may not be Ron Paul but he is not a Neocon, you have failed to show him being one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump's actions are clear, he won't start any new wars and he is ending old ones.
    He isn't doing everything overnight because he has to deal with domestic political issues but he is ending wars and bringing troops home.

He may not be Ron Paul but he is not a Neocon, you have failed to show him being one.
    Since when is the litmus test of a neocon "not starting any new wars". Of course he hasn't, he's too busy with his involvement in current illegal wars. Don't throw your back out reaching like that.

He's not ending anything. He's shifting troops and selling weaponry.

Has to deal with domestic issues? So Trumps not capable of multi tasking? Or is it that he's not grounded in policy because he's a snake oil salesman or just clueless?

Trump is a neocon and you have failed miserably to prove otherwise.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 03-06-2020 at 12:26 AM.

Since when is the litmus test of a neocon "not starting any new wars". Of course he hasn't, he's too busy with his involvement in current illegal wars. Don't throw your back out reaching like that.

Has to deal with domestic issues? So Trumps not capable of multi tasking? Or is it that he's not grounded in policy because he's a snake oil salesman?

Trump is a neocon and you have failed miserably to prove otherwise.
    LOL

Neocons always start new wars and they don't wind down old ones the way Trump is doing.

He multitasks quite well, he has to balance his goals with his allies, he doesn't have enough power to ignore the Neocons and other Republicans who don't want him to withdraw "too quickly" and he has to deal with all of the deepstate saboteurs who try to start new wars.

The burden of proof is on you but he and I have proven he isn't a Neocon.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Neocons always start new wars and they don't wind down old ones the way Trump is doing.
    LOL Neocons, like Trump who keep troops in the Middle East and sell weapons to other countries to do our dirty work.

He multitasks quite well, he has to balance his goals with his allies, he doesn't have enough power to ignore the Neocons and other Republicans who don't want him to withdraw "too quickly" and he has to deal with all of the deepstate saboteurs who try to start new wars.
    Of course he has the power. The President controls troop movements and can bring the troops home at anytime. You didn't know that? Now that you know that, I'm sure you'll change your mind. If you care about the truth that is.

Trump chooses not to because he's a neocon.

The burden of proof is on you but he and I have proven he isn't a Neocon.
    I have already proved he is a neocon and you have proven nothing. Except for the fact you like the war mongering neocons like Trump.

Oh but Trump said and you can really, really trust that man because he keeps his word. LOL

I hope he does bring the troops home but I doubt it. Hope over reason.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 03-06-2020 at 12:41 AM.

LOL Neocons, like Trump who keepstroops in the Middle East and sell weapons to other countries to do our dirty work.

Of course he has the power. The President controls troop movements and can bring the troops home at anytime. Trump chooses not to because he's a neocon.

I have already proved he is a neocon and you have proven nothing. Except for the fact you like the war mongering neocons like Trump.

Oh but Trump said and you can really, really trust that man because he keeps his word. LOL

Trump does not have unlimited power, he can be impeached and removed on made up charges as almost happened or Congress can try to deny him the funds to bring troops home as they did with S. Korea or any number of other ways that his administration could be sabotaged.

He is getting us out of Afghanistan and he had reduced our troop deployments by 18,000 until the Neocons tried to start a war with Iran and he deployed some troops to friendly countries in the region instead of giving them their war.

You have proven nothing except that you are incapable of honest debate.

The Neocons wanted wars in Venezuela, Iran, N. Korea and Crimea (and probably other places)and Trump has refused to give them any.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump does not have unlimited power, he can be impeached and removed on made up charges as almost happened or Congress can try to deny him the funds to bring troops home as they did with S. Korea or any number of other ways that his administration could be sabotaged.
    Yawn
    The President controls troop movements and can bring the troops home at anytime.

He is getting us out of Afghanistan and he had reduced our troop deployments by 18,000 until the Neocons tried to start a war with Iran and he deployed some troops to friendly countries in the region instead of giving them their war.
    Neocons deploy our troops to other countries. Thank you for proving my point.

Trumps word is no good. How many times to do you need to be reminded of that? But, but, but Trump said. Do I have to remind you what he said about not getting involved in other nations civil wars and how he jumped into Syria right away. And still gets involved in Syria. But look over here at a promise that a liar made about doing something in 18 months when he has the power to do it right away.

You have proven nothing except that you are incapable of honest debate.
    You have proven nothing except that deflection doesn't work.

The Neocons wanted wars in Venezuela, Iran, N. Korea and Crimea (and probably other places)and Trump has refused to give them any.
    Yawn
    And Trump hasn't invaded Australia yet either. Hip hip horray. Whatever you do, don't address the fact that he's escalating with and through the Saudis. B-b-b-but boots on the ground. As if Pearl Harbor had boots on the ground.

Oh but Trump isn't as big of a neocon as the last Presidents were. Big deal.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yawn
    The President controls troop movements and can bring the troops home at anytime.

Neocons deploy our troops to other countries. Thank you for proving my point.

Trumps word is no good. How many times to do you need to be reminded of that? But, but, but Trump said. Do I have to remind you what he said about not getting involved in other nations civil wars and how he jumped into Syria right away. And still gets involved in Syria. But look over here at a promise that a liar made about doing something in 18 months when he has the power to do it right away.

You have proven nothing except that deflection doesn't work.

Yawn
    And Trump hasn't invaded Australia yet either. Hip hip horray. Whatever you do, don't address the fact that he's escalating with and through the Saudis. B-b-b-but boots on the ground. As if Pearl Harbor had boots on the ground.

Oh but Trump isn't as big of a neocon as the last Presidents were. Big deal.
    You can twist and spin all you want but nobody is going to listen to you but other TDS victims who already oppose him no matter what he does.

Trump is not a Neocon, he doesn't fit YOUR definition and everyone can see it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can twist and spin all you want but nobody is going to listen to you but other TDS victims who already oppose him no matter what he does.

Trump is not a Neocon, he doesn't fit YOUR definition and everyone can see it.
    You can twist and spin and deflect all you want but nobody is going to listen to you but other defenders of Trump who already oppose the truth.

Trump is a Neocon, he fits THE definition and everyone can see it.

Anytime you want to discuss what Trump has done, which is not much when it comes to bringing the troops home, have at it. If you want to make it about me because you can't back up your claims, you've already lost.

Cowardly lyin'

If Trump is not a neocon then why did he bring in the Bush era neocons like Pompeo and Bolton? He also bombed Syria and apparently has escalated drone strikes (which kill innocent people overseas).

As for Epstein, flight logs show that Trump flew on Epstein's plane in 1997. And let's not overlook the fact that Trump's labor secretary (Jim Acosta) helped Epstein get off easy. And Trump called Epstein "a terrific guy" at one point.

================================================== ==========
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...bama-s-numbers

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-plane-in-1997

New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64291111

During his time heading the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami, Acosta negotiated a plea deal that allowed Epstein to serve a 13-month sentence on state prostitution charges, avoiding more serious federal sex trafficking charges calling for a much longer prison term. While serving out his sentence in a private wing of the Palm Beach County Jail, Epstein was allowed out for work release 12 hours a day, six days a week. The deal, now under review by the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility, also gave Epstein and any alleged co-conspirators immunity from further federal prosecution in the Southern District of Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    If Trump is not a neocon then why did he bring in the Bush era neocons like Pompeo and Bolton? He also bombed Syria and apparently has escalated drone strikes (which kill innocent people overseas).

As for Epstein, flight logs show that Trump flew on Epstein's plane in 1997. And let's not overlook the fact that Trump's labor secretary (Jim Acosta) helped Epstein get off easy. And Trump called Epstein "a terrific guy" at one point.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/20...bama-s-numbers

Under Donald Trump, drone strikes far exceed Obama’s numbers
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-plane-in-1997

New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64291111

During his time heading the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami, Acosta negotiated a plea deal that allowed Epstein to serve a 13-month sentence on state prostitution charges, avoiding more serious federal sex trafficking charges calling for a much longer prison term. While serving out his sentence in a private wing of the Palm Beach County Jail, Epstein was allowed out for work release 12 hours a day, six days a week. The deal, now under review by the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility, also gave Epstein and any alleged co-conspirators immunity from further federal prosecution in the Southern District of Florida.
    Trump makes alliances with Neocons for some purposes but he refuses to give them the wars they want and he is getting us out of Afghanistan and other places.

And the plane he flew on was a different plane, he did not fly to the island, he caught a ride home to New York.

Trump had Epstein arrested the first time and the last time, Trump was investigating Epstein and didn't trust him, he insisted on eating n the kitchen with the Chef when he ate at epstein's house so he could see what wen into his food.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't think there's a way to "up-vote" on this site but I would absolutely up-vote your post if I could.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast