Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump implements biometric tracking of everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yah, I'm fingerprinted and tracked in the TWIC database.

Not very freedom minded but, $#@! 'em...they're gonna do to me, then everybody gets the same treatment.
    lol I read this yesterday too quickly. I guess I didn't catch that last part. Who'da thunk?
    Thanks invisible, for drawing this concerning matter to my attention.

Show me the gun pointed to your head that forced you to TWIC up. Get yer mind right, 'cause this little comment of yours kinda sucks and negates every liberty thing you've dared me to examine.

I forgive you, but get yer head out of your ass, Sailor Moon. Get one foot out of the system, it'll do wonders for your attitude. I expect any other to slap me down too, if/when I falter.

HOLD!, brother. HB will be along shortly to give you hugz.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I. Will. Not. Comply.

No food for you, slave. Let's see how long this will last.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Ah yes, Trump: Defender of Liberty. Now let's scan that eye and get you in the database...
    Yes indeed.
    RPOS just like we were told.

(Ron Paul On Steroids)
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    5 years and counting, since my driver's license expired. I had to change careers, and some things have been made more difficult for me, but I've been managing to live just fine without a driver's license or "valid" id.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trump needs to clarify the order that it does not pertain to U.S. citizens.
    Track them over there, so we don't have to track them here. I'm sure it's all going to be just fine. That IRS/passport thing will go away, I'm sure.
    Obama was perfectly clear, lotsa times.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    lol I read this yesterday too quickly. I guess I didn't catch that last part. Who'da thunk?

Show me the gun pointed to your head that forced you to TWIC up. Get yer mind right, 'cause this little comment of yours kinda sucks and negates every liberty thing you've dared me to examine.

I forgive you, but get yer head out of your ass, Sailor Moon. Get one foot out of the system, it'll do wonders for your attitude. I expect any other to slap me down too, if/when I falter.

But in all fairness, do YOU have a biometric driver's license? Did anyone hold a gun to your head? Were you perhaps unaware that that picture they took contained facial recognition biometrics? The point here, is this is exactly how everyone got stuck with it! "But, my job!" "But, I need to drive!" Relatively few people have refused to comply, and made the necessary changes in their life. Just like the crap going on in the airports, if EVERYONE had refused to comply, en masse, at the time it all first started, then it would have been stopped immediately.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    That is quite expected.
    and that no one should be able to buy or sell save he that had the mark, the name of the beast, or the number of its name.
    Interesting days ahead.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

But in all fairness, do YOU have a biometric driver's license? Did anyone hold a gun to your head? Were you perhaps unaware that that picture they took contained facial recognition biometrics? The point here, is this is exactly how everyone got stuck with it! "But, my job!" "But, I need to drive!" Relatively few people have refused to comply, and made the necessary changes in their life. Just like the crap going on in the airports, if EVERYONE had refused to comply, en masse, at the time it all first started, then it would have been stopped immediately.
    NEWSFLASH: Nobody is going to refuse to comply. I am sure even anal probes at the airports would not change that.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That is quite expected.

Interesting days ahead.
    Just food for thought but I think that piece of scripture has already been fulfilled. Name of the beast is the ALL CAPS LEGAL NAME. The number of the beast is the SOCIAL-SECURITY-NUMBER. The beast? The Catholic Church, which ultimately administers both. The only part up for change is the method that one displays, represents or bears this mark. Paper, ID card, RFID chip, etc. It would still contain that same information.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just food for thought but I think that piece of scripture has already been fulfilled. Name of the beast is the ALL CAPS LEGAL NAME. The number of the beast is the SOCIAL-SECURITY-NUMBER. The beast? The Catholic Church, which ultimately administers both. The only part up for change is the method that one displays, represents or bears this mark. Paper, ID card, RFID chip, etc. It would still contain that same information.
    And I think those are only precursors.

Until it is a Mark on Forehead or hand.

Unfortunately, that technology exists. and this is moving us in that direction.

This ,, requires resistance and refusal.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I. Will. Not. Comply.
    If you've visited a big city in the past 10 years your face is scanned and there really isn't $#@! you can not comply with.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's interesting that nobody has brought this up.
    I did. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6356700

trump has been talking about doing this since forever. trumpies didn't care.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Fair enough. Resist as best you can isn't going to get the job done. Agreed.

However, I don't have to be vocal about suggesting that others wear the same soggy diaper as I've allowed myself to wear, on RPFs. To die well, is more the point I have tried to suggest in some of my posts, and where this will all lead to. With physical bodies, it ALWAYS leads to dying well.

The individual is my concern these days rather than some en masse victory. Resist as best you can, emphasizes the individual and ignores the odds.
    A sort of en masse victory? All depends on the individuals involved, as you've mentioned.

There is always room for improvement with the individual. That is as good as it gets. Bio-Trump is clearly not about allowing the individual to improve, and clearly all about group think/group fear. *spit*
    Not at all worthy enough for AF IMO -or anyone on these forums. Trump is poison to the individual.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 02-03-2017 at 01:05 PM. Reason: engwish, do I speak it? barely
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I did. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6356700

trump has been talking about doing this since forever. trumpies didn't care.
    Okay. Thank you for posting about this. But this is the first thread I've seen dedicated to the subject. Anyway, I'm glad some people are at least somewhat concerned about what's going on. And yes, there is a segment of the population, including some here, that are going to love Trump no matter what.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Won't be used on US citizens YET? Won't be used on everyone YET? It's just the camel's NOSE in the tent? Seriously? Is another refresher really that badly needed on this? It's already here, people! It's been here for years! And to update the info in this
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t-REAL-ID-quot
    thread further, now even NH is collecting biometric information, so this biometric tracking is now going on an ALL 50 STATES!
    At least it looks like there is a decent chance at finally getting an exemption to the biometrics through the State Legislature, here in OK. Stay tuned.

AF! Seriously? Of all people, when did you start supporting the surveillance state? This has got to be the most disappointing thing you've ever said! Hopefully you were just having a bad day.

I. Will. Not. Comply.
    You are 100% correct. It's already here. It's just getting worse and more out in the open. I believe that every time the surveillance state is ratcheted up we have to at least acknowledge it. I have not gone through a rapescan machine yet and have no plans to do so. I once drove my then wife from Nashville TN to Denver Colorado just so she didn't have to go through a rapescan machine. She once stood for something. Now she's like "Well they showed my the picture at the airport and it's now blobby man so it's okay" and "That trusted traveler program that I signed up for isn't so bad." Okay. Whatever. We each have to pick our own battles. I do have a valid drivers license but had we all stood against the TSA (Tyranny State Administration), everything could have been rolled back. Alas while you can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time and none of the people all of the time, you only have to fool enough of the people enough of the time to implement tyranny.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Everyone?

How flashing a peace sign can set you up for identity theft
    The "zoom-and-enhance" technique that earned derision in the TV crime procedurals of recent years might not seem so ridiculous when current phone cameras are capable of capturing a fingerprint accurately enough for someone to steal it.
    Isao Echizen, a professor at the Digital Content and Media Sciences Research Division of the National Institute of Informatics, told Japanese newspaper Sankei Shimbun that he had successfully obtained fingerprints from photos of exposed fingers taken from up to three metres away.

Hillary Clinton with Islamic militants

AF! Seriously? Of all people, when did you start supporting the surveillance state? This has got to be the most disappointing thing you've ever said! Hopefully you were just having a bad day.

I. Will. Not. Comply.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post

I'm not supporting the surveillance state, far from it.

For ten long years now I've been resisting at TSA, suffering gate rapes, holding up hundreds of people while I rant at some dimwitted TSA agent about not speaking to "officers", all the while getting stink eye from the mindless masses for "resisting", in addition to resisting surveillance and police in every other venue.

At the same time getting flack from fellow liberty people chattering nonsense about how I should "just not fly".

Well, fine, but there's only one problem with that, I'm not keen on living in a $#@!ing box under the bridge.

So I push back and resist and get ulcers and get anxiety and get sick doing it as much as I can as often as I can.

And then, to top it off, all of sudden, these mindless muttonheads that have giving me the hairy eyeball for years, NOW they want to resist after it's too late.

And they want to kill me and my family because they think I did it, that somehow, like BLM, that I am in favor of it.

So, $#@! them, BLM and the pussy protesters and the trans qu eer fa ggots and all the rest of the $#@!ing freak show, let them get a taste of their own medicine and then go FOAD for all I care, two bit Johhny-Come-Lately, one way, identity politicking $#@!s that don't care a $#@! about freedom or liberty, as long they are free to run my name and heritage into the dirt and are left free to practice whatever perversion du jour gets them stiff or moist.

Where the $#@! have these people been for the last eight years?

And if that's "selling out" or "giving up", tough $#@!...don't $#@!ing care anymore.

Let it all burn...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-04-2017 at 08:51 PM.

New Facial Recognition Tech At U.S. Borders Will Scan Your Face, Whether You Like It Or Not

https://futurism.com/facial-recognition-us-borders/

by Victor Tangermann June 6, 2018 Sci-Fi Visions

Crossing into or out of the U.S. by land is already an Orwellian nightmare. Here’s some of the technology border agents already use:

• Towers equipped with surveillance cameras
    • A radiation-monitoring system to identify any potentially radioactive cargo
    • Handheld metal detectors
    • RFID travel document scanners
    • X-ray like imaging devices
    • Fiberoptic scopes to look into tight spaces
    • Radars to scan for distant movement
    • Now, there will soon be a new dystopian piece of technology to add to the list: advanced facial recognition.

That’s according to a new report by The Verge. Documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request reveal that, during a year-long test in 2016, researchers from Oak Ridge National Labs in Tennessee collected images and video of thousands of vehicles at two border crossings in Texas and Arizona. Because of the tests’ success, Customs and Border Protection will rolling it out on a larger scale this August, with cool new tech to boot, The Verge reports.

In the 2016 tests, Oak Ridge researchers used multiple conventional DSLR cameras to capture different focal lengths (these photos, about 1,400 in total, were never used to identify individuals, The Verge reports; in a statement to Futurism, Customs and Border Protection stated that the images were deleted after they were analyzed).

Dubbed the “Vehicle Face System,” the project tests brand-new camera technology that can capture multiple depths of field at once — just like Lytro, and other light-field cameras. That’s necessary since windshields, and other hindrances make getting a reliable scan of a driver or passenger very difficult with a single depth of field.

The Vehicle Face System will compare these scans with pictures already on file (passport photos, visa applications, etc.), the system could, theoretically, detect any anomalies, or identify persons of interest who may require further scrutiny.

The test is part of a larger initiative (and legal requirement) from Customs and Border Protection called Biometric Exit program. Its aim: to verify visa-holder’s identities as they make their way out of the country. While biometric scanning technology is far easier to implement at airports (there, travelers are stationary and not in vehicles), Customs and Border Protection is working to find new ways to apply this to land crossings as well, effectively scanning every face that enters and leaves the United States.

Advanced facial recognition tech at U.S. borders could be seen as a way to keep our borders safe. U.S. border patrol agents are increasingly short-staffed, and they’re only human (especially when asked to work 16-hour days). Facial recognition systems, then, could help make up for what they lack.

But here’s the thing: Facial recognition technology is still in its infancy, and it’s not only possible that false positives will set off the alarms and incriminate the innocent, it’s likely. And as far as detecting people who require further scrutiny, that’s not what most of that cases were in the test run, as The Verge points out — documents reveal that those who were scanned were simply leaving work, or picking up their kids at school.

Plus, border agents do not have to ask for any of travelers’ consent to use the system, and don’t have to have any evidence that someone poses a threat (in a statement, Customs and Border Protection told Futurism: “In general, CBP has the authority to capture scene images from all vehicles, which includes an image of the driver and any other vehicle occupants in the field of view.”).

Facial recognition technology is still in its early stages; similar technology has shown highly imperfect results — face-scanning technology used by the Welsh police identified 92 percent of those scanned as criminals. Other systems have also been swayed by simple identifiers like skin color, opening itself up to the possibility of racial discrimination that’s already a very real problem at U.S. borders. And border control agents already don’t have the best track record; a civil liberties group at Georgetown Law estimated that one in 25 travelers were flagged by the Department of Homeland Security to face further scrutiny at a growing number of airport terminals.

The year-long pilot program for Vehicle Face System will begin in August as part of a new test at the Anzalduas border in Texas.

No facial recognition system is perfect, especially not an experimental one. Hopefully, human oversight will limit the effect of those inevitable errors.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Everyone?

How flashing a peace sign can set you up for identity theft

Hillary Clinton with Islamic militants
    Good thing my images just contain the back of one finger .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I agree, I'm not in favor of this stuff but I'm a lot less scared of Trump and his biometric tracking at international airports than all the hell Hillary would have brought down on us.
    Still hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, $#@! them, BLM and the pussy protesters and the trans qu eer fa ggots and all the rest of the $#@!ing freak show, let them get a taste of their own medicine and then go FOAD for all I care, two bit Johhny-Come-Lately, one way, identity politicking $#@!s that don't care a $#@! about freedom or liberty, as long they are free to run my name and heritage into the dirt and are left free to practice whatever perversion du jour gets them stiff or moist.

Where the $#@! have these people been for the last eight years?
    Supporting Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Still hilarious.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Dude. We get it, Hillary is evil. But she's toast man, she's as relevant now as Howard Dean so can't we start talking about the $#@! that's actually happening now not the $#@! that would have happened if Al Gore had beat Bush etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    YES.

PLEASE.
    You two supported Hillary during the campaign, and still defend her every time. President Trump continues to grant you your weekly ration of freedom and all you globalists can do is cry that Hillary lost and call Trump a fascist. Step aside snowflakes, were gonna freedom up the air borders with some #biomaga.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

The Rebel Poet is at it again with his low reading comprehension. Let me spell it out for you: Trump is not implementing anything. The technology was implemented before he became President.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The Rebel Poet is at it again with his low reading comprehension. Let me spell it out for you: Trump is not implementing anything. The technology was implemented before he became President.
    If there is already a biometric entry-exit tracking system for all travelers to the United States, then what is the point of the executive order?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    If there is already a biometric entry-exit tracking system for all travelers to the United States, then what is the point of the executive order?
    The bills implementing it have been in place. The tech itself has not. It's only been tested for certain international flights so far. If it's getting media coverage again then the wider roll out will be starting. Obviously, it just goes to show that the bigger agenda doesn't change one bit because of who the President is.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The extermination of Privacy is NOT for your own safety, it is to crush Public Dissent against the swamp.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I think that was @The Rebel Poet sarcasm.
    There is no spoon.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's interesting that nobody has brought this up. Part of Trump's immigration executive order includes biometric tracking of "all travelers to the United States." Here it is right in the executive order.

Sec. 7. Expedited Completion of the Biometric Entry-Exit Tracking System. (a) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall expedite the completion and implementation of a biometric entry-exit tracking system for all travelers to the United States, as recommended by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States.

If you leave the U.S. on vacation and come back, what are you? A traveler to the United States. But even if this was restricted to travelers to the United States who are not U.S. citizens, how long do you think it would take before the vague language was expanded to everyone? And I thought the liberty movement was against biometic tracking? Where is conspiracy theorist, and uber Trump supporter Alex Jones on this? His whole "Prison Planet" spiel is "The government is watching you and tracking your ever move." Well....Trump just massively expanded government tracking. And it seems like nobody is even noticing.
    If you look at Jones website, you'll notice he is full of all sorts of 3rd Party Trackers, including Google, who he supposedly hates. Well, except for Google Analytics and Google Fonts, and soon Google Internet and Google Money and Google Video and Google Food and Google Air and Google Clothing and Google Mommy and well, you get the idea.

---

If the Nazis had the ability to track every single person as easily as the people today voluntarily throw their data at Google, can you imagine how many MORE Jews would have been killed, dissenters silenced, rebellions from forming, or $#@!s given by those in power about the people at the bottom they exploit to stay in power?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12