Thread: We're A Hot Mess

We're A Hot Mess

Humanity is deep in the toilet. The mental landscape is wildly contaminated.

I have no answers, save to say that none of this matters, sad as it may be to witness. That said, it should prove entertaining to discover the upshot of all this theater. Whatever it is, I feel confident in my suspicions that it will involve Themme arrogating more power and control to themselves, at our expense of course. In what ways will Theye hem us in further?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Voluntary DNA swabs.

Had an awful premonition this morning.

This is all a dry run, to determine if barriers and quarantines can protect the elite, while locking down and keeping control of the rest of the 98 percent.

If this test is successful a truly nasty man made bug is waiting in the wings for release.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

This is all a dry run, to determine if barriers and quarantines can protect the elite, while locking down and keeping control of the rest of the 98 percent.

If this test is successful a truly nasty man made bug is waiting in the wings for release.
    I have had the same premonitions. This feels like a dry run to condition us all for the big reveal. I hope we are wrong. Stay quick.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

told my wife the other day "this is just a big f ing drill.

You guys are downers. This is great. I am loving this. It's great fun.

I am completely in favor of having Pandemic Hoaxes become an annual event. Seriously. It's a great exercise.

By the way, osan, you've gotta go Mathis. Until you've gone full Mathis, you're still living in fairy-poodle world.

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

You deserve this information -- you've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post

I am completely in favor of having Pandemic Hoaxes become an annual event. Seriously. It's a great exercise.
    100 years from now in textbooks:

"The great flu overreaction of 2020"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am loving this. It's great fun.
    It's great fun until you run out of toilet paper and start using paper towels.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Like nuclear weapons, it's something that we need to have up our sleeve. Ideally we should have a super-mega virus (& vaccine) ready to deploy when needed.

And we probably already do
    - Kim Kardashian

“A fire broke out backstage in a theatre. The clown came out to warn the public; they thought it was a joke and applauded. He repeated it; the acclaim was even greater. I think that's just how the world will come to an end: to general applause from wits who believe it's a joke.”

― Soren Kierkegaard
    It seems no matter how bad anything gets, from Instagram to Facebook to Twitter to RonPaulForums the majority position is to prefer entertaining ourselves through mockery and witticisms over civil action.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And then run out of paper towels and have to use newspaper. And then run out of newspaper and have to use? Rocks? Leaves? Bark?
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    And then run out of paper towels and have to use newspaper. And then run out of newspaper and have to use? Rocks? Leaves? Bark?
    Water is probably a good option. It's useful for cleaning other body parts as well.

Keep an eye on the yellow vest protest in France. If this quarantine is a test, all the microscopes are focused there. Say what you will about the French, the yellow vests are ignoring the quarantine. Those guys have bigger balls than anyone in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    the yellow vests are ignoring the quarantine.
    VIVA!

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Water is probably a good option. It's useful for cleaning other body parts as well.
    Like fingers because they are all you have left to wipe with?
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It will accelerate the K shift.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Then you run out of paper towels and have to resort to using your hand. It'll be disgusting, but at least you wash your hands afterward.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Like fingers because they are all you have left to wipe with?
    See you figured it out all on your own.

With a premonition like that, it sounds like this is the calm before the storm.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    See you figured it out all on your own.
    Crybaby Snowflakes should love that political incorrectness, I see a hepatitis issue happening there.

My relatives in the Philippines can't even afford toilet paper. They regularly use their hand and water.

I can't imagine today's snowflake going through WW II.

If I could attach one word to this non-issue, then it would be embarrassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I have had the same premonitions. This feels like a dry run to condition us all for the big reveal. I hope we are wrong. Stay quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    told my wife the other day "this is just a big f ing drill.
    The same thoughts have gone through my mind. It's all orchestrated as such. One big drill to see how we react.
    Funny thing is, I've overheard a couple people at my office say the same thing - they feel this is so surreal that the only plausible explanation is this is one big experiment.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

The anal ring rebels!

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like nuclear weapons, it's something that we need to have up our sleeve. Ideally we should have a super-mega virus (& vaccine) ready to deploy when needed.

And we probably already do

I can see it now... Soldier pointing at me tells his buddy, "make sure that $#@! doesn't get any."

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I can see it now... Soldier pointing at me tells his buddy, "make sure that $#@! doesn't get any."
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

[QUOTE=NorthCarolinaLiberty;6932828]My relatives in the Philippines can't even afford toilet paper. They regularly use their hand and water.{/quote]

TMI. No, seriously.

I can't imagine today's snowflake going through WW II.
    And with good reason: they'd fold and die like a cheap suit in about a week, and I'm being generous.

Firstly, those not 4F would never make it through boot. See above for my assessment of their potential.

I have been called a conspiracy theorist, now that the cat is out of the bag I am told that though I have predicted such things I need to go along to get along.

Dry run, absolutely. From here it is going to get way way worse. Problem is with the younger generation, they can’t miss what they don’t know, so for them it’s life as usual and they totally embrace it, but for folks like you and me it gets way way worse.

It’s not just the young folks fault, it’s our generations fault (don’t include me) who raised them to be stupid spoiled pu&&ies.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)