Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous: We Know Who Owns The Federal Reserve - Video

Quote Originally Posted by econ4every1 View Post
    Did you know that rote memorization is not something they focus on in Finland? The idea that you can read a chapter for a week, memorize some facts and recount them at a specific moment in time.
    No. You can't know the why of something unless you know the who, what, where, and when.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No. You can't know the why of something unless you know the who, what, where, and when.
    I didn't say they didn't learn the who, what where and when. Just that they use a very different method. I said that they don't utilize testing, which is true with one exception. They take a test when they finish high school and, as I said, they consistently finish with some of the best scores in the world.

How might you explain this?

Respectfully,

E4E1

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't say they didn't learn the [I]who, what where and when. [

You said they don't "memorize some facts." You're not going to be able to do much of anything in life without a memory.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Consider the idea that the Fed is one giant LIE whose purposes are malicious and consequences disastrous. If you wont try, then I would suggest staying well out of the Economy forum on this site altogether.
    I hope you will address my points with respect to the Fed and help me understand how what I've said is wrong or supports your position.

To be clear, I don't see the Fed as perfect, far from it. There are definite changes that should be made at the Fed, but ultimately the failures of the Fed come mostly from the political appointees on the Board rather than from the career people at the Fed.

Respectfully,

E4E1
    Last edited by econ4every1; 04-10-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Somebody please -REP Zippy for consistently and purposefully trying to manufacture conflict and find real meaningful solutions! A flat out Ban might work also, if he is really violating any rules here.
    Posting facts is manufacturing conflict and against the rules?

Paid trolls are not debating. They are not on this site to debate.

Respectfully,

E-I-E-I-O
    Thank you for the little lecture. I'll keep all that in mind as I continue to exercise my freedom to do otherwise. I'm not violating forum rules (that I'm aware of), and I came here to understand what people think.

I don't lock myself in an echo chamber comfortable only with people who think like I do or refuse to debate people claiming they are "paid" as a way from having to admit to myself that there are people who might genuinely disagree. Having said that, I'm not really into wasting my time. Whenever you decide you want to engage me in conversation as a peer you let me know. Of course, you are free to comment till your heart's content, but at this point, I will assume that your comments are for the echo chamber and that you're not really interested in talking to me.

respectfully,

E4E1

Thank you for the little lecture.

respectfully,

E4E1
    Two sentences is a lecture?

I'm not violating forum rules (that I'm aware of),...

I wasn't talking about you.

How might you explain this?

Respectfully,

E4E1

I would explain it by saying your chart is about 10 years old. Try this:

Finland’s schools were once the envy of the world. Now, they’re slipping.

I came here to understand what people think.
    Your posting style suggests to me that you're the one doing the lecturing. But okay, I'll bite. Why do you want to understand what people here think?

Respectfully,

E-I-E-I-O

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Posting facts is manufacturing conflict and against the rules?
    It's not what he posts. It's why, how, and when he posts it. Part of that is him constantly attempting to manufacture conflict between supporting RPF members.

The education system in question is the one of the United States.
    Of course, and comparing the achievements of US students wouldn't be relevant if US students were isolated, but they are not. Some will compete globally against people in other nations.

But even if they were isolated, you've never made a comparison to something that we do here in the US to someone done a better way somewhere else?

Actually, its not even in question. The US educational system is trash, and absolute utter brainwashing.
    I would agree that for all that we have achieved as a nation, our primary system of education performs very poorly, but as far as "brainwashing". Simply learning things that are wrong isn't brainwashing. It can be ignorance. Brainwashing takes malice. What is your evidence that planned indoctrination of the nation's students exists? Who is coordinating this massive campaign across the entire nation?

Philosophically, at teaching can be a from of brainwashing, and it can go both ways. Teach a person to be free, or teach them to be a slave. The US teaches students to be slaves. Including Finland, as you mentioned.
    So let me see if I understand what you are saying here.

"US students are taught to be slaves...."

Therefore,

"It is why our graduates are able to compete at the level of Third World Nations."

The result is:

"EVERY other industrialized nation on earth has far surpassed us."

My question is, is every other industrialized nation "free"?

If no, then how does any of what you've written follow?

History is important. But money prints books. Why is it that during our Industrial Revolution, our education systems received donations for Rockefeller and JP Morgan and the while mega rich ilk that surpassed govt funding? Would that not have the power to rewrite history and make certain "omissions"? Omissions like the US has had 3 Central Banks. The First National Bank, The Second National Bank, and the Federal Reserve Bank. Where is that taught in US History classes? Are teachers even "allowed" to mention it? It is the things omitted from history that paint the true picture, and its a picture that typically is not pretty.
    Most US history classes don't go into any depth about Vietnam. Is that part of a conspiracy too?

I don't personally see the lack of explanation about the history of Central Banking as a conspiracy and I've often believed that economics and critical thinking should be taught alongside other core classes starting at a young age.

As far as debating on who owns the Federal Reserve, Im not going to debate you on this. We have all wasted far too much time with Zippy and his crony bosses to even bother debating this.
    That's unfortunate, I think I would have enjoyed a conversation with you on this topic.

If the issue can be misconstrued, I guarantee he will do so, as will the Federal Reserve itself. The Federal Reserve Bank is the very organization that relies on "covet means", as JFK said, and that entire speech, which I wont bother to type out as Im sure you have heard it.
    I don't idolize JFK and don't view him as a particularly great President (nor a particularly bad one), but I certainly don't think he possessed some above average understanding of banking that would lead me to believe he had some special insights into the workings of the Fed.

Heres the problem. The existence of the Federal Reserve Bank is probably the closest core value that Ron Paul himself has efforted against his entire political career.
    So learning that the Fed isn't what you think it is would conflict with your ideology? Would that be untenable?

I don't either believe that Dr. Paul had any specific insights into the Fed and I think he is mistaken. I might be wrong, I was hoping you'd point out why.

That core principle of why we are here, so no, Im not going to "debate" it. Ron has done more homework than any of us here. Me, you, other senior members, etc. He has the hands on experience. So when I post videos of Ron Paul calling out Bernanke on "is gold money?" we get Zippy quickly coming in here, and many other apologists to the Fed, discrediting Dr. Paul's core values. That causes fights amongst us. I question what Ron Paul has said, entertained that maybe he has made a mistake, but he has been the ONLY politician in my decades on this planet that has EVER confirmed what we already knew. The Fed is a TRAP. A very complex trap hidden in plain sight whose employees barely understand the true nature of their function in the grand scheme of things. They know no more than a parts assembler at a computer shop. The put this part into that part to make some doodad. Their conscious mind is comparmentalized so that they never fully are aware of how everything works together. If they had such knowledge, that company would only be creating its own competition.
    Forget Dr. Paul for a second because I really didn't come to debate whether he is right or wrong. I do enjoy debating how the economy works (or doesn't work), but it sounds like you are saying that you've internalized your beliefs to the extent that if I say something about the economy that disagrees with Dr. Paul's interpretation that I am committing an attack on Dr. Paul, his ideology and those that share it?

That sounds like an echo chamber to me....

Im still trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    And I greatly appreciate that.

I have no intent of changing my perspectives on the Fed.
    That sounds like you've elevated your belief to a religion.

Other points of interest, like education, and why it does work in Finland, may be of use to all of us, so I am interested ot hear what you have to say on that. But, on the topic of the Fed, all any of us here would ever ask is to simply for one second entertain the idea that the Federal Reserve Bank was born of greed and sin, and is the greatest threat to the survival of this planet. Entertain the idea without blindly accepting it, that you have been lied to. Our government is full of humans, humans with human faults, who are just as susceptible to manipulations and lies of the cleverest of liars and thieves. Once they recognize that they have been trapped and have no real power, they give up and sell out, selling us out to the lowest bidder.
    Ok, with respect to the Fed, I believe I have some insights as to why it was created and I freely admit that its creation was good for the wealthiest men in the nation, but I also believe that it simultaneously serve purposes that benefitted others. So without casing judgment for or against a central bank, do you understand the benefits of a centralized settlement system?

Consider the idea that the Fed is one giant LIE whose purposes are malicious and consequences disastrous. If you wont try, then I would suggest staying well out of the Economy forum on this site altogether.
    Suggestion noted.

Respectfully,

E4E1
    Last edited by econ4every1; 04-10-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Your posting style suggests to me that you're the one doing the lecturing. But okay, I'll bite. Why do you want to understand what people here think?
    As I said (in so many words) earlier, I don't believe that you are really interested in a conversation. Attacking grammar is poor debate form and really lends evidence to your motivation to undermine fellow posters rather than address issues, sort of a Red Herring. Should you decide to go on pointing my mistakes out, please, I appreciate all the help I can get.

I'll assume that your responses to me are really for the other members of the forum and that your questions are rhetorical given the history of our previous conversations.

Respectfully,

E4E1
    Last edited by econ4every1; 04-10-2018 at 11:33 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The catch is that no one owns anything. It is merely rented under a use license, called equitable title, and can be taken back at any time. It's why the house can be seized, car can be seized, money can be seized, sheriff can auction "your" stuff, etc. You are allowed possession of things for beneficial use of the real owner. A "happy" slave, with shiny things, is a productive (tax paying) slave.
    So your problem is with the tax system- tax payers are slaves. How will changing the financial system effect the tax system? The issue is with the government and what they do with your money- not what you use for money.

Nothing in life is certain- except death and taxes.

...I don't believe that you are really interested in a conversation.
    You're obviously not. You came here to lecture.

Attacking grammar is poor debate form and really lends evidence to your motivation...

Respectfully,

E4E1

Huh? I never said a thing about your grammar.

Respectfully,

E-I-E-I-O

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Nothing in life is certain- except death and taxes.

But God created only one of those.

I'll take that as, "wow, there is a lot of information that I can't explain".
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.

You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I hope you will address my points with respect to the Fed and help me understand how what I've said is wrong or supports your position.

To be clear, I don't see the Fed as perfect, far from it. There are definite changes that should be made at the Fed, but ultimately the failures of the Fed come mostly from the political appointees on the Board rather than from the career people at the Fed.

Respectfully,

E4E1
    How about I let this guy address the Federal Reserve...

I have not seen this particular video, so I am watching it now for the first time.

NOTE: Edited to add in that this video is from 2011, but is just as relevant today.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 04-10-2018 at 02:54 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Huh? I never said a thing about your grammar.
    I didn't say you attacked my grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You sir, are no lover of liberty.

You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    I hope you find the time and the desire to debate whatever it is you think I'm embarrassing myself about.

Respectfully,

E4E1

I hope you find the time and the desire to debate whatever it is you think I'm embarrassing myself about.

Respectfully,

E4E1

He shouldn't use his favorite line on FNGs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know the conspiracy theory is a lot more fun than what I'm about to say so I don't expect a lot of minds will be changed here....But here goes...

Did the Federal Reserve lose $9 trillion dollars?
    No, of course not. Those who lack a background in accounting, finance, or economics apparently are just clueless about the term “
    off balance sheet transactions.” All that means is a transaction that is not recorded on a “balance sheet,” basically a bookkeeping practice. So $9T in “off balance sheet transactions” does not mean the money actually went missing, it is about how it was reported.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program...

You are bringing up "Conspiracy Theory". A term created to discredit anyone that challenges the official narrative.

That is not what Representative Alan Grayson is saying or doing. But yours is a reflexive response. Typical and expected. One who has not spent any time on this forum since 2007 that has gone over this topic Ad nauseam.

What one can learn is that the government is not able to audit the Federal Reserve. Or chooses not to? then why?

Because, they can't, it is private.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6614628
    Last edited by Danke; 04-10-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

@econ4every1

I would agree that for all that we have achieved as a nation, our primary system of education performs very poorly, but as far as "brainwashing". Simply learning things that are wrong isn't brainwashing. It can be ignorance. Brainwashing takes malice. What is your evidence that planned indoctrination of the nation's students exists? Who is coordinating this massive campaign across the entire nation?
    Is this some kind of a joke? You can't possibly be serious. That's the most disingenuous post I've seen in years.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    @econ4every1

Is this some kind of a joke? You can't possibly be serious. That's the most disingenuous post I've seen in years.
    He seems not to have heard of the Common Core. He must have worked hard at avoiding all mention of it over the years.

Fact is, the U.S. had primary education which was highly rated worldwide until the federal Department of Education was created. And since then...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He seems not to have heard of the Common Core. He must have worked hard at avoiding all mention of it over the years.

Fact is, the U.S. had primary education which was highly rated worldwide until the federal Department of Education was created. And since then...?
    It started way before that, but things progressed rapidly once it was established. Common core that is.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It started way before that, but things progressed rapidly once it was established. Common core that is.
    It always does. It takes, or it used to take, time to get a federal bureaucracy set up when you wanted it to do some mischief for you. Of course, nowadays there are so many trolls paid to tell everyone how wonderful the federal government is, and how everything it does is because it loves us all and wants us all to be happy. Like, for example, every public school teacher in the nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It always does. It takes, or it used to take, time to get a federal bureaucracy set up when you wanted it to do some mischief for you. Of course, nowadays there are so many trolls paid to tell everyone how wonderful the federal government is, and how everything it does is because it loves us all and wants us all to be happy. Like, for example, every public school teacher in the nation.
    I think this newest one needs to up her game, way too obvious.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You are bringing up "Conspiracy Theory". A term created to discredit anyone that challenges the official narrative.
    I think you are confusing "conspiracy theory" with the term "fake news".

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What one can learn is that the government is not able to audit the Federal Reserve. Or chooses not to? then why?

Because, they can't, it is private.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6614628
    Well, this should come as quite a shock to you....

Federal Reserve Audit

Since 2006 the Fed has been audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers Deloitte & Touche and KPMG
    Last edited by econ4every1; 04-11-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul Statement on Audit the Fed

POSTED BY Norm Singleton January 04, 2017

Campaign for Liberty Chairman Ron Paul issued the following statement regarding the introduction of the Audit the Fed bill in the Senate by Senator Rand Paul (KY) and in the House by Representatives by Thomas Massie (KY-04):
    I applaud my son Senator Rand Paul and my friend Representative Thomas Massie for their leadership on the important issue of auditing the Federal Reserve. Audit the Fed is the type of change the American people demanded when they went to the polls last November.
    For 105 years, the Federal Reserve has exercised almost absolute and unquestioned authority over America’s monetary policy. The result has been a boom-and-bust business cycle, growth in government, increasing income inequality, and a loss of over 90% of the dollar’s purchasing power. No wonder almost 80% of Americans support Audit the Fed!
    While campaigning for President, Donald Trump not only criticized the Fed's easy money policies, he also endorsed Audit the Fed. With a President who supports Audit the Fed finally sitting in the White House, Congress has no excuse to not quickly pass this bill and finally let the American people know the truth about the Fed’s conduct on monetary policy, including its dealings with foreign governments and central banks.
    My Campaign for Liberty is going to mobilize a pro-Audit the Fed majority to make 2017 the year when the Fed’s wall of secrecy is finally torn down.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I think you are confusing "conspiracy theory" with the term "fake news".

Well, this should come as quite a shock to you....

Federal Reserve Audit

Since 2006 the Fed has been audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers Deloitte & Touche and KPMG
    Fox watching the Henhouse. Nope.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast