Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Plows Vehicle Into Holiday Parade - 11 Adults, 12 Children Hospitalized, 1 Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    WTF!?

He wants separation for a better life for his people, but he treats his daughter like a whore? So when she ODs, he'll say it was the white man's fault. What a disgusting POS!
    Stand up guy. Victim of honky oppression.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Whoring his daughter disgusts me more than the killing people with his vehicle. I am pretty forgiving of people if they do something that they think benefits their family. It's why The Godfather movie was so popular. Honest people could relate to the motivations.

This guy's murderous acts weren't for his family or his people. He is simply diabolic, and I don't use that word lightly.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I think this may be the case...$#@! street thug making a run for it, turns right into parade.
    The left has their talking point. This was simply a case of a person trying to get away from a separate “incident”. Maybe white supremacists were chasing him. He may have feared white cops targeting him. He is the victim here.

Now if the driver was white, the story would be a bit different.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Unavailable. Friggin' censors got to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The left has their talking point. This was simply a case of a person trying to get away from a separate “incident”. Maybe white supremacists were chasing him. He may have feared white cops targeting him. He is the victim here.

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/

I doubt they'll be able to spin this felon as a victim. More likely they'll memory hole this, like they memory holed his gangsta rap.

He who must not be named.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Reminds me of the Walmart shooter (Colorado?) That my liberal friends were all fired up about and then quickly disappeared when it was revealed that he was Syrian or something.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Mostly peaceful people plowing.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He who must not be named.
    If you don't believe me, search his name, and see how many MSM outlets pop up.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=darrell+br...t=brave&ia=web
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I think this may be the case...$#@! street thug making a run for it, turns right into parade.
    Not likely. Even if fleeing, he intentionally ran people over in the parade.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    WTF!?

He wants separation for a better life for his people, but he treats his daughter like a whore? So when she ODs, he'll say it was the white man's fault. What a disgusting POS!
    Pipe down, cisgender $#@!lord.

"Sex Offender" is a bigoted, racist, white supremacist concept.

Sex Offender Management Board Votes to Change Language in Standards & Guidelines for Treatment Providers

https://dcj.colorado.gov/news-articl...guidelines-for

(November 19, 2021) - The Colorado Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) voted today to use “adults who commit sexual offenses” in place of “sex offenders” in the standards and guidelines used by treatment providers who assess, evaluate and treat people convicted of sexual offense
    s.

After discussion and public comment, the board voted 10-6 to make the language change to the Standards and Guidelines for the Assessment, Evaluation, Treatment and Behavioral Monitoring of Adult Sex Offenders. This revision to the Standards will be open for public comment for 20 days. The Board will then review the public comment, discuss any adjustments based on the public comment, and ratify the language revision during the Board’s next public meeting.

Members of the public can submit their comments using this form.

The language change applies only to the SOMB Standards; the term “sex offender” will continue to be used in Colorado statute and the criminal justice system, including courts, law enforcement and the Colorado Sex Offender Registry. The name of the SOMB itself will also remain unchanged.

(November 19, 2021) - The Colorado Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) voted today to use “adults who commit sexual offenses” in place of “sex offenders” in the standards and guidelines used by treatment providers who assess, evaluate and treat people convicted of sexual offenses
    "commit" is too prejudicial. should be "adults present during sexual offenses."
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Immediately ban all cars.
    At least ban the assault cars.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I nailed it...

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    At least ban the assault cars.

WTF is wrong with these people?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    They've met swordshyll.

Why do you think the insane get all the publicity, and the media pretends the insane are the "new normal"?

When they finish killing us with the jab, printing themselves money and using it to buy all the gold, they want everyone else too busy killing each other to stop them from escaping to Oman.

Assuming we aren't clamoring for them to implement totalitarianism on an empty promise to protect us from whomever they say the bad guys are.

How did they demonize Christians? Hundreds of millions of Christians in the country, and they pointed their cameras at Westboro Baptist, and only Westboro Baptist, over and over. And now they're doing it to both Democrats and Republicans, and having shylls act insane all over the net.

Remember, these are the people who hire felons (can you say Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz?) and bus them around the country to be paid protestors.

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-22-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Not likely. Even if fleeing, he intentionally ran people over in the parade.
    True...I was just speculating at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    They have been quite properly brainwashed into not only loathing themselves, but hating, with a vicious contempt, anyone who rejects "The Gospel".

This is what 12-18 years of continual immersion in Marxist misandry within the school system, enhanced and supported by the media, entertainment and sports organs, looks like.

These people are nuts, for real, throw a net over them, insane...and they hate you, and me, with a white hot rage.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The "boogeyman" is back....

Looks like the deep state is punishing WI with a terrorist attack for the verdict.. they couldn't whip up enough anger for rioters to burn down the cities, so.....
    DS are too late. The cavalry are already here.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

They have been quite properly brainwashed into not only loathing themselves, but hating, with a vicious contempt, anyone who rejects "The Gospel".

This is what 12-18 years of continual immersion in Marxist misandry within the school system, enhanced and supported by the media, entertainment and sports organs, looks like.

These people are nuts, for real, throw a net over them, insane...and they hate you, and me, with a white hot rage.
    Meh. I met them when Reagan was president, or their mothers. Yes, a certain percentage of the population is insane. Yes, many of them work for government.

But the majority of the population will take the red pill when they have no choice. The question is, will they fight or roll over? I know Democrats that will be far more reliable than certain Republicans I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    DS are too late. The cavalry are already here.

The calvary is already here. The flock still hasn't decided to become a cavalry.

The "getting away from a knife attack" talking point is gone. But the timing of this will be key.

The next potential defense and talking point will be that he didn't run over anyone until a white cop started shooting at him.

The man suspected of plowing his SUV into a Christmas parade in suburban Milwaukee, killing at least five people and injuring 48, had been in a domestic disturbance just minutes before, Waukesha’s police chief says.

Police Chief Dan Thompson says there is no evidence the crash on Sunday was a terrorist attack.

He says police are drawing up five charges of intentional homicide against Darrell Brooks, 39, of Milwaukee.

Thompson identified those killed as four women ages 52 to 79 and an 81-year-old man. Members of the “Dancing Grannies” club were among those killed, as was an employee of Citizens Bank.

According to the chief, police were not pursuing the suspect when he entered the parade route, but an officer did fire a shot to try to stop him but ceased firing because of the danger to others.
    https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/11...9-sources-say/

The calvary is already here. The flock still hasn't decided to become a cavalry.
    Well, it's been here all along. But we are surely reaching a final moment of culmination. The flock is being saved and, in the process, learning to stand on its own two feet. But our savior is Jesus, not ourselves. Thankfully.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ran away from an assault with a deadly weapon charge into multiple counts of murder.

Run smarter, not harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But we are surely reaching a final moment of culmination. The flock is being saved and, in the process, learning to stand on its own two feet. But our savior is Jesus, not ourselves. Thankfully.
    Hard to think of four grannies and some old banker getting mowed down as angelic work. But if it works, it works.

Mysterious ways and all that.

Hard to think of four grannies and some old banker getting mowed down as angelic work. But if it works, it works.

Mysterious ways and all that.
    God is not only greater than we imagine, he is greater than we can imagine. Those who attack innocents think they know what they're doing (they think they're injuring the innocent). But God protects the innocent with insuperable power -- "See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:10) We grieve those we are separated from, until the resurrection. The world that is coming is incomparably greater than this world.

PS: I'm not suggesting that we should not be outraged by crimes like this. All I'm saying is that the plotting/scheming string-pullers in the DS can't even begin to imagine the fight they have picked. DS wants total surveillance? Wish granted. Oops, not what they were thinking! DS wants total control? Wish granted. Oops, not what they were wanting! Moral of the story: Don't play with fire you don't understand.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-22-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    (November 19, 2021) - The Colorado Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) voted today to use “adults who commit sexual offenses” in place of “sex offenders” in the standards and guidelines used by treatment providers who assess, evaluate and treat people convicted of sexual offenses.
    "commit" is too prejudicial. should be "adults present during sexual offenses."
    Both words in the term "sexual offenses" are unfairly prejudicial - "justice-involved people" is the preferred nomenclature.

Do better, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The left's destruction of language, meaning and the ability to make/communicate critical distinctions proceeds apace:

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast