Thread: United: Passengers who refuse to wear masks won't be allowed to fly

United: Passengers who refuse to wear masks won't be allowed to fly

United Airlines announced Monday that passengers who refuse to wear masks will be put on an internal travel restriction list and not be allowed on future flights.
    The airline said the policy will start Thursday and last for a minimum of 60 days.
    A comprehensive incident review will be conducted to determine how long passengers who do not cover their faces on flights will be on the internal travel restriction list, it added.

United said the policy is being put in place to protect passengers and crew, noting that the “overwhelming majority of passengers” are already covering their faces.
    The new policy allows for some passengers to be exempted, including “individuals who have a medical condition or a disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering,” “those who cannot put on or remove a face covering themselves” and small children. All other travelers are required to wear the face covering unless they are eating and drinking, United noted.
    If a flight attendant notices or is informed of a nonexempt passenger not wearing a mask, they will let the person know face coverings are mandatory and offer to provide them with a mask. If the traveler does not comply, the flight attendant will file a report of the incident, and a security team will investigate at the plane’s destination.

More at: https://thehill.com/policy/transport...allowed-to-fly
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who would even want to risk and travel now!? is beyond me. Its bad enough you cant breath normally in a passenger plane and now you would be forced to while wearing a face mask.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Trump was hired to defend and protect the Bill of Rights. Yet, TSA still exists. He has made no announcement during his entire 4 years in office to end it once and for all. This does NOT need senate or congressional approval, due to the violations against the Bill of Rights.

As to the OP announcement, the airlines will do whatever they wish with little to no backlash from the people.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I haven't been on a commercial aircraft for years, I'm afraid @Danke might be flying it.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Someone could make some coin selling those masks, I'd buy 'em.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Someone could make some coin selling those masks, I'd buy 'em.
    You wear a mask?? Traitor...
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

You wear a mask?? Traitor...
    Only in the cabin, not the cockpit. Want to keep my job.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Powerful move by them as a private business (I think). But are they following guidelines of Trump-Pence led Task Force or doing so on their own?

When Trump had kneecapped (allegedly) GA governor for disobeying Trump-Pence Task Force lockdown guidelines by allowing some private businesses to open too soon, at least Trump was going by CDC/Task Force gidelines. It is very important for everyone to follow POTUS-VP led Task Force guidelines if we are to win the $4 Trillion war against the invisible enemy.

Maskholes.

I will not wear a face diaper...my company won't allow us to fly anymore anyway.

Not for domestic vessels anyway.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Just remember Fauci et al lied to us from the beginning...Now is the time to take a stand before this medical tyranny takes over our lives!

The importance of these findings is that a drop in oxygen levels (hypoxia) is associated with an impairment in immunity. Studies have shown that hypoxia can inhibit the type of main immune cells used to fight viral infections called the CD4+ T-lymphocyte.
    This occurs because the hypoxia increases the level of a compound called hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1), which inhibits T-lymphocytes and stimulates a powerful immune inhibitor cell called the Tregs. . This sets the stage for contracting any infection, including COVID-19 and making the consequences of that infection much graver. In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections and if so, having a much worse outcome.
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...people-n392431
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Guess I won't be flying on any of their planes anymore.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This would be cool to make into a t-shirt...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	il_1588xN.2373072187_ntn1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	7572

Ordered one of these for my next trip to the airport.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

linky please
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    linky please
    https://www.etsy.com/search?q=npc%20face%20mask
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.