Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youngest woman ever elected to Congress can't afford an apartment in DC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2masou.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	6218
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This story is turning out not to ring true based on how much money she actually reported on her disclosure.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I figured that was the entire reason she made that statement in the first place. I'd be shocked if no one's started a gofundme to cover her expenses yet?
    Seems right.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2masou.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	6218
    She's got a serious set of choppers.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    She's got a serious set of choppers.
    A trait I sometimes associate with a long line of cannibals .
    Do something Danke

Chompers
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This woman is not telling the truth about anything. She promises to call for an end to the production of fossil fuels because we only have 12 more years to limit the damage of climate change.
    #NashvilleStrong

Please don't post pictures of her.
    Her zombie-like "I want to eat kittens" stare gives me the creeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Huh? You mean like this?

... not smiling 'cuz she got a kitten in her mouth.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

It looks as if she is going to do what she can to be near Pelosi as much as possible. This is something I have observed in ignorant ambitious people. They make a point to appear alongside people with power to give the illusion that they belong there.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    ... not smiling 'cuz she got a kitten in her mouth.
    That might account for the bulging eyes.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Merriam-Webster:

chopper (noun)
    chop·​per | \ˈchä-pər \
    Definition of chopper
    1 : one that chops
    2 : choppers plural, slang : TEETH
    3 : a device that interrupts an electric current or a beam of radiation (such as light) at short regular intervals
    4 : MACHINE GUN
    5 : HELICOPTER
    6 : a high-bouncing batted baseball
    7 : a customized motorcycle, specifically,one that has the front wheel forward of the handlebars

“chompers”
    The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Ocasio-Cortez had informed The New York Times, “I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress. So, how do I get an apartment? Those little things are very real.” Either Ocasio-Cortez spends money like wildfire or her claim isn’t true.
    As Fox News reports, “Records show she has more than enough to plunk down on an apartment in the U.S. capital.” Fox News adds that Ocasio-Cortez “reported having between $15,001 and $50,000 in her checking account as of the end of April 2018, according to a Financial Disclosure Report she submitted to the clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives. The financial disclosure also reveals that she has an investment account valued between $1,001 and $15,000.”

Real estate website Zillow states that the median rent in Washington, D.C. is $2,700; Ocasio-Cortez will bring home $174,000 a year for serving in Congress.
    That minimum of $15,000 that Ocasio-Cortez had in the bank is 15 times the amount 57% of average Americans had in their savings, as USA Today reported in May 2018. USA Today stated, “The average American has less than $4,000 in savings, while 57% of U.S. adults have less than $1,000 to their names.”

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/38313...c-hank-berrien
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Ocasio-Cortez had informed The New York Times, “I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress. So, how do I get an apartment? Those little things are very real.” Either Ocasio-Cortez spends money like wildfire or her claim isn’t true.
    As Fox News reports, “Records show she has more than enough to plunk down on an apartment in the U.S. capital.” Fox News adds that Ocasio-Cortez “reported having between $15,001 and $50,000 in her checking account as of the end of April 2018, according to a Financial Disclosure Report she submitted to the clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives. The financial disclosure also reveals that she has an investment account valued between $1,001 and $15,000.”

Real estate website Zillow states that the median rent in Washington, D.C. is $2,700; Ocasio-Cortez will bring home $174,000 a year for serving in Congress.
    That minimum of $15,000 that Ocasio-Cortez had in the bank is 15 times the amount 57% of average Americans had in their savings, as USA Today reported in May 2018. USA Today stated, “The average American has less than $4,000 in savings, while 57% of U.S. adults have less than $1,000 to their names.”

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/38313...c-hank-berrien

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12