Thread: I will be on the radio today to defend James Madison

Angry I will be on the radio today to defend James Madison

UPDATE! I am coming on early at 5pm central today.

I will be a tour de force on the radio after 6pm central on Thursday, June 1, to defend the honor of James Madison and argue to retain the name of James Madison Memorial High School in Madison, Wisconsin.

Nothing rankles me quicker or raises my ire faster than a slight against the impeccable character of James Madison!

Someone or some group wants to erase the author of the Bill-of-Rights from the pages of history and take down his name. This is outrageous!

Please tune into the Mitch Henck show live or podcast at:

http://madisontalks.com/

Last edited by Galileo Galilei; 06-01-2017 at 12:17 PM.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Student Petitions for School’s Name Change: Slave Owner James Madison’s Name Means Black Students ‘Unsafe’

A student at James Madison Memorial High School in Madison, Wisconsin is seeking to change the name of the school, citing that President James Madison was a slave owner, a fact she says makes the school “unsafe” for black students.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...udents-unsafe/
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Good luck! It's hard to defend him if your opponent is intimately familiar with him. (few are, so you should be okay)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    …student at James Madison Memorial High School… change… name of… school… Madison… slave owner… says… school “unsafe” for black students.
    The prima facie logic FAIL is so great, how is it that this "student" is being afforded this much attention? Better she douse herself in gasoline and light a match, for all the waste of gasoline it would represent.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Will you be recording this or can you record it? I will be working at that time. I would really like to hear it.

Also, good luck! Crush those deadbeats!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The prima facie logic FAIL is so great, how is it that this "student" is being afforded this much attention? Better she douse herself in gasoline and light a match, for all the waste of gasoline it would represent.
    That goes to far what you say. I disagree with her opinion.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Good luck! It's hard to defend him if your opponent is intimately familiar with him. (few are, so you should be okay)
    I am an expert on James Madison, my opponent is not. Will run circles around him.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Will you be recording this or can you record it? I will be working at that time. I would really like to hear it.

Also, good luck! Crush those deadbeats!
    They post the podcast shortly after 7pm. It is easy to find at top of homepage.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LOL , yeah I may remember him , he is that guy that got whipped by Canada .
    Do something Danke

That goes to far what you say. I disagree with her opinion.
    No, stupidity this deep stands in a class of its own.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Mitch talks with Rolf Lindgren about the call to change the name of James Madison Memorial High School because Madison owned slaves….Donald Trump drops out of the Paris Climate agreement. ..Mike Ciandella of the Media Research Center Talks about how The American Media is ignoring The collapse of Venezuela…

http://madisontalks.com/podcast/06-0...k-show_hour-1/
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL , yeah I may remember him , he is that guy that got whipped by Canada .
    Injuns should be silent.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Injuns should be silent.

Justice for Madison Washington!
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    No, stupidity this deep stands in a class of its own.
    Not any more. You are hearkening back to times of old, stupidity such as this is becoming the norm.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not any more. You are hearkening back to times of old, stupidity such as this is becoming the norm.
    Sadly, yes, but that doesn't qualify the perpetrators for self-immolation any less because of it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am an expert on James Madison, my opponent is not. Will run circles around him.
    You could start with the fact that he's dead.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You could start with the fact that he's dead.
    James Madison's ideas live on! Liberty will survive!
    Knowledge is Liberty!