Thread: Weinstein *AND* Las Vegas - Just a distraction?

Weinstein *AND* Las Vegas - Just a distraction?

Anybody else think it's a little odd for Las Vegas and the Weinstein scandal to happen within days of each other?

Plus, it seems like Vegas was a rush job - more holes than usual in that story.

Look over here, so you won't see what's over there, perhaps?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Things like these come in threes.

What's next?

Big celebrity death?

Earthquake?

Mosquito and dog carrying Zika/AIDS hybrid scamdemic?

Beyonce/Gaga lesbian sex scandal?

I think Weinstein is the sacrificial lamb to distract people from the Vegas false flag.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Anybody else think it's a little odd for Las Vegas and the Weinstein scandal to happen within days of each other?

Except no one even remotely considers the Weinstein scandal as much of a big deal as the Las Vegas shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

I take both of those stories at essentially face value, with the usual minor discrepancies and failures on the part of the media and government spokespeople. They both would serve as major distractions from other scandals.

A real story that is being buried and covered up is the Awan/DNC/Hillary/Wasserman-Schultz/Becerra scandal (unless damaging national security, election fixing, spying on Congress, compromising and possibly extorting 45 members of Congress is no big deal).

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Spying-Scandal
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The main objective of our “news” appears to be covering up the real scandals.
    What I find missing in the Original Post, are current scandals that are being covered up.

Two of the topics, that don’t get nearly enough attention from our deaf, dumb and blind media, are Donald Trump’s ties to (the people surrounding) Erdogan and Sheldon Adelson.

There is an obvious link between the Las Vegas “mass shooting” and Adelson: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...etal-detectors

The following thread is about the ties of Donald Trump, to amongst others Erdogan, Putin, Alexander Mashkevich, Kazakh President Nazarbayev, and Mabel of Orange: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...vo-and-Erdogan

My thread on “Paedophilia in Hollywood” isn’t very actual, but suddenly (for the last week or so) gets a lot of views: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...a-in-Hollywood
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty