Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: I am building a wood fired (pizza) oven.

I have tulips for sale .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have tulips for sale .
    $#@!, just what this thread needs, another native freeloader looking for a handout.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You didn't stop. No money Ducthboy. If you want to raise money to finish your project which is taking over two years now, try selling some tulips. Or carve some nice wooden shoes for Suzanamal.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6230589

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6269181
    I don't need to raise money. However, if you have a time machine that I could borrow. It would be much appreciated.
    "I am a bird"

$#@!, just what this thread needs, another native freeloader looking for a handout.
    So , how many tulip bulbs would you like ?

Which took longer to build?

1. The Taj Mahal.

2. The great wall of China.

3. luctor-et-emerge's pizza oven.

Trick question, oven has not been built yet.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-02-2016 at 12:19 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

So , how many tulip bulbs would you like ?
    I'd prefer beads so I can trade with your young squaws.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which took longer to build?

1. The Taj Mahal.

2. The great wall of China.

3. luctor-et-emerge's pizza oven.

Trick question, oven has not been built yet.
    Almost done though...

"I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Almost done though...

How many refugees died building this pizza oven?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

How many refugees died building this pizza oven?
    Not a single one. I did however massacre some spiders.
    "I am a bird"

Not a single one. I did however massacre some spiders.
    How many Dutch pizza delivery persons Will be put out of a job because of your endeavor.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

How many Dutch pizza delivery persons Will be put out of a job because of your endeavor.
    "I am a bird"

Almost done though...

Repost to clear the noise .
    "I am a bird"

Dutch boy $#@!ting on his rivalry to the south. No surprises here. They probably make superior pizza ovens. We all know they have better beer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Dutch boy $#@!ting on his rivalry to the south. No surprises here. They probably make superior pizza ovens. We all know they have better beer.
    "I am a bird"

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by Danke; 10-02-2016 at 01:31 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Reported.
    "I am a bird"

Reported.
    To the Dutch police. Lol, are they even issued real guns? Let alone know how to use them.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Repost to clear the noise .
    Maybe pizza by Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Maybe pizza by Christmas?
    Sure but I don't care. Still not getting paid for it.
    "I am a bird"

I'll just repost this again for the people who like to see the pics instead of trolling.
    "I am a bird"

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Here's another project for you;

Better pics at link......
    That's pretty damn cool.. But...

I've can smoke stuff in the pizza oven chimney, or my Oklahoma type smoker..
    I don't really have the space for it.
    I've already got my next hobby project lined up. It will be a cat or trimeran that I can take out on weekends to take advantage of the wind and water we've got around here. I love sailing but I don't have a boat. And I've got some nice ideas that I'd like to try.

So yeah..

In the meantime though. I was looking for roof tiles. Couldn't find what I wanted.
    So I bought a shedload of clay (not really but a couple hundred lbs.) to make my own after seeing this video;

More on that later. The clay has to dry 2-3 weeks or so before I fire it, according to the guy at the shop. I've made a mould/form (damn you Americans and your funny English) and a drying rack. Now all I need is time to form several hundred small tiles with two holes in them to nail them down. Flat rectangular tiles by the way. 3" wide by 5" tall or so. The clay should turn black/dark gray after firing. With a lot of variation since I'll be using wood and no thermometer or cones to determine temperature.
    "I am a bird"

When I was young I would use Tulip Poplar bark for shed roofs. I always thought it would last 4 - 6 yrs but it did not matter as I would need to move it before that to keep hidden from the Revenuers .
    Do something Danke

When I was young I would use Tulip Poplar bark for shed roofs. I always thought it would last 4 - 6 yrs but it did not matter as I would need to move it before that to keep hidden from the Revenuers .
    Wooden shingles are nice as a roofing material. It doesn't really fit the region though. Roofs are done with ceramic tiles around here, red or black ones, glazed or non-glazed. I don't like the modern ceramic tiles that are used though, they're way too technical and are generally screwed down onto the roof, which makes climbing the roof impossible without a long ladder. With the old tiles we're used to push a tile up under the tile above and you've created a step..

So yeah, I found some time to work on the oven, finally.
    "I am a bird"

Oculus.
    "I am a bird"

Oculus.
    Niculus.

+rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Can't fit my damn head through the hole anymore.
    "I am a bird"

This hole is definitely getting smaller.
    "I am a bird"

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast