Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AJ: "It's a stroke of genius" -[Syria]

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's both scary and sad...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    Good to hear from you. Almost everything you post, I almost feel like I am in the presence of a legitimate Old Testament style prophet.
    or a really good impersonator

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    AJ is polling his audience, to see where to go from here I guess.

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-po...syrian-strike/
    I voted cause....freedumb!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

//

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    *Scans*
    Bro, your optimism levels are over 9000!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Athan again.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump did not tell Trump about what happened with the sarin gas. His advisers should have done a better job investigating. Trump shouldn't have been so hasty, but we dunno what his plan is here.
    And who picked Trump's advisers? Who told Trump which advisers to listen to? I'm divorced. Regardless of what I did, my ex-wife did a crappy job of picking a mate. So did I of course. Furthermore, anyone who isn't a complete dumbass knows that ISIS has staged chemical weapons attacks before. Plus, even if Assad did do the chemical attack, what change from 2013 to now to justify U.S. intervention? Someone else one the mental gymnastics gold tonight but you at least deserve a silver.

Trump did not tell Trump

Trump did not tell Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    LOL. Exactly.

Boyah, shadaisy!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234