Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6th circuit appeals court: cops can legally kill your pets if they do anything but sit quietly

Angry 6th circuit appeals court: cops can legally kill your pets if they do anything but sit quietly

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...g-getting-way/
    War On Us marches on....
    Court Rules Police Can Legally Execute Your Dog if It Does Anything But Sit Silently

Jack Burns December 22, 2016 27 Comments

The United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit concluded Monday that police officers are justified in killing citizens’ pets — even if those animals are not attacking or attempting to attack them.
    Judges MOORE and CLAY (Circuit Judges), and HOOD (District Judge) heard an appeal from the plaintiffs Mark and Cheryl Brown, of Battle Creek, Michigan. The Browns filed a lawsuit against the BATTLE CREEK Police Department, the City of Battle Creek, and officers Jeffrey Case, Christof Klein, and Damon Young for the death of their beloved dogs at the hands of sadistic cops.

The incident occurred on April 17th, 2013, when police were attempting to execute a search warrant on the home where the Browns were living because a police informant reported another man, Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence. Jones was apprehended before police arrived on the scene.Mark Brown, who was not a suspect in the search, had gone home on his lunch break to let out his two pit bulls. After doing so, he locked the door and headed back to work when police arrived and detained him. He told them he had a key, and that they didn’t need to destroy the front door to gain entry into the home. But destroy it they did.

The Browns dispute the claims by police that the dogs were barking. Mark Brown even testified the smaller of the two dogs had “never barked a day in her life.” Officer Klein said the larger dog was barking and “lunged” at him, but later admitted the pet “had only moved a few inches.”
    Despite there being no attack, Klein fired a round at the dog. Both dogs ran away from the officers to the basement, obviously fleeing in fear. There, the two dogs were shot and killed by the officers who felt that they could not properly clear the room and effectively execute the search warrant on the home, explaining they “did not feel [the officers] could safely clear the basement with those dogs down there.”
    Going further, the officers stated the “basement was loaded. You’ve gotta look under beds, you’ve gotta do everything, and [the dogs] basically prevented us from doing that, and they were protecting that basement.” Klein testified the smaller pit bull was “just standing there” when it was shot and killed.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...VbcFebXuywd.99
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well... I feel sick.

This is not right or just.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Well... I feel sick.

Only legal/illegal matters in Amerika, comrade. What's right is an afterthought at most.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This is the country that we have made. Centralize power and this is what We get and much much more.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    This is the country that the politicians and cronies have made without permission. Centralize power and this is what We get and much much more.
    FIFY. ~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Only legal/illegal matters in Amerika, comrade. What's right is an afterthought at most.
    Yep- forget about what's actually Lawful.
    There is no spoon.

FIFY. ~hugs~

we let them do it.. we begged them to do it.. we delegated all our personal responsibilities to them and this is what happens.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

If those cops came on my property and shot my dog they would be in for a very bad day. In fact if they came to my property they better do so with respect even if they have a warrant. Let me put my dog away. Let me unlock the front door instead of kicking it in. While you are in my house conduct only the search for which the warrant was written. While doing so my hand will be on my gun and your hand better be off of yours. Simple.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    6th circuit appeals court: cops can legally kill your pets if they do anything but sit quietly

They can still get shot if sitting quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    we let them do it.. we begged them to do it.. we delegated all our personal responsibilities to them and this is what happens.
    If "we" means the majority, yeah, you could say that. A somewhat sizeable minority of Murica has been against that for ages. Democracy for the FAIL. :P

Between idiots that get into politics that think they have authority to just tell us how to live our lives, and idiots that get pit bulls just so they can breed them and fight them, we have ended up with the government we deserve.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Between idiots that get into politics that think they have authority to just tell us how to live our lives, and idiots that get pit bulls just so they can breed them and fight them, we have ended up with the government we deserve.
    You speaking for the electorate or yourself and a mouse in your pocket, sonny?

There would be repercussions.

Goons gonna goon... and goon... and goon...

THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If those cops came on my property and shot my dog they would be in for a very bad day. In fact if they came to my property they better do so with respect even if they have a warrant. Let me put my dog away. Let me unlock the front door instead of kicking it in. While you are in my house conduct only the search for which the warrant was written. While doing so my hand will be on my gun and your hand better be off of yours. Simple.
    Brother I hear you loud and clear...I'm sure you are well aware of the consequences of that.

They will kill you.

They will kill your woman.

They will kill your dogs.

And then burn your house down.

And not a $#@! will be given by anybody outside our tiny little band of refuseniks.

If the fight is to be walked to them, the only advantage is stealth and unpredictability.

If they get the drop on you in your home or car, compliance is the only way to survive and fight another day.

And yes, I know how gut wrenching and emasculating groveling before these $#@!sticks is.

That's the point, and why they make us do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They can still get shot if sitting quietly.
    They can get shot barking.

They can get shot growling.

They can get shot sitting.

They can get shot running.

They can get shot cowering.

They can get shot tail wagging.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why I've had all of my dogs and all of my children compliance-trained
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    How much did that cost?

How much did that cost?
    Free. The Officer owed me a favor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Well... I feel sick.

it was all about "drugs" dude.
    your country is no better than mine in this regard.
    Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence.
    those are not on the approved list.
    HB is yanking your chain.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

what about your wife. is she also "compliance trained"
    or just your kids and dogs?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Brother I hear you loud and clear...I'm sure you are well aware of the consequences of that.

They will kill you.

And not a $#@! will be given by anybody outside our tiny little band of refuseniks.

If the fight is to be walked to them, the only advantage is stealth and unpredictability.

If they get the drop on you in your home or car, compliance is the only way to survive and fight another day.

And yes, I know how gut wrenching and emasculating groveling before these $#@!sticks is.

Just like the Germans would make their victims take the blame for their actions: "You made me shoot your dog / wife / Jew / brother, it didnt have to be this way, if only you OBEYED. This is your fault, not ours. We just follow our orders".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

They will kill you.

Yup. For the most part. I'm fine with that. They will do all of that. And it let's me know who my lethal enemies are.

Compliance as a means to fight another day has proved terminal.

And given the choice I'll take dieing on my feet.

And I don't care that any $#@!s are given except my own.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-23-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Free. The Officer owed me a favor.
    I love this thread!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I used to believe that. But it's not indifference that is the enemy. It's your neighbors. Cops (and bureaucrats) are fruit of your local poison tree.
    Government is a cult with no dearth of supporters.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Obviously killing dogs must be the agenda.

They schedule/pre-plan these raids and warrants. They show up with all the high tech devices/riot gear. They come prepared to break your door down and safely serve and execute warrants.

Why after all these bad incidents do they not consider having a dog handler on site as part of their SOP?

And if you kill a police dog you're lucky if all they do is charge you will "dogslaughter." True story. I was at one of my son's baseball games. Two of the other parents, "good old boys" (GOB), were reminiscing about a police sergeant they knew.

GOB 1: "Remember that time when that suspect killed a police dog?"
    GOB 2: "Yep. He told his men to get their shot guns, lock and load and take that thug behind the dumpster."
    GOB 1: "They filled him so full of holes he was like Swiss cheese."
    GOB 2: "That's what you get for killing a dog."

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    it was all about "drugs" dude.
    your country is no better than mine in this regard.
    Vincent Jones was distributing heroin, cocaine, and marijuana from the residence.
    those are not on the approved list.
    HB is yanking your chain.
    After being in Holland a couple of times I have to say that I doubt there's a lot of SWAT raids there for drugs. I kinda doubt there are any (could be wrong here).

PS. Why can't I PM luctor (or others anymore)? Keeps saying my messaging is full but even when I delete some of the old ones it gives me the same message...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    what about your wife. is she also "compliance trained"
    or just your kids and dogs?
    She's probably the most compliant person I've ever met.

Its the reason I married her.
    - Kim Kardashian

dornerfrein ftw!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast