Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: PATRIOTS Have stormed capitol building - Masses Breached Barriers

Look Trump lost it. Not that i cared to much. But this kind of violence to me is unacceptable i understand that tensions are high. I am no fan of Biden nor was i fan of Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Look Trump lost it. Not that i cared to much. But this kind of violence to me is unacceptable i understand that tensions are high. I am no fan of Biden nor was i fan of Trump.
    It was rigged. The media is still trying to say he depressed voter turnout even though he got more votes than any other president for reelection. That was on top of all of the voter supression and fake news and foreign intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    There's going to be huge crackdowns over this, both by the state, and by big tech companies.

The discourse of the last twenty years is over. That includes libertarian discourse. One way or another, a new paradigm will emerge.
    Timcast just had chat disabled by Google...

There's going to be huge crackdowns over this, both by the state, and by big tech companies.

The discourse of the last twenty years is over. That includes libertarian discourse. One way or another, a new paradigm will emerge.

NBC repeatedly comparing it to Pearl Harbor, 9/11... "terrorists".
    Last edited by PAF; 01-06-2021 at 08:01 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Comparing today's events to Pearl Harbor or 9/11 is blatantly disrespectful and dishonest. That sort of rhetoric will serve to deepen the divide between morons that believe it and those that do not. Optimistically, it may jolt some people into questioning the media's framing. Unfortunately, if people have not realized they are being socially engineered through media by this point, then it is unlikely to be a catalyst for them to change.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The Violence was Done by Provocateurs (antifa) and was aided BY THE POLICE...

Photo Op.. Actors were antifa Protesters and not Trump supporters..

the Girl shot dead by Police was an unarmed Trump supporter.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-06-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thought I'd check in for the first time in 8 years to see you guys are still $#@!ing reactionary conspiracy theorists, and you still haven't kicked out the racists.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, just like I wish I could say I was surprised that a bunch of dipshits would be inspired to violence by our dip$#@! reality TV president.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

All idiots. Few even know what has been done behind closed doors, nor do they care. Bush Sr was right: The New World Order.

Paleo is right in post #211.

Quote Originally Posted by BenIsForRon View Post
    Thought I'd check in for the first time in 8 years to see you guys are still $#@!ing reactionary conspiracy theorists, and you still haven't kicked out the racists.

I wish I could say I'm surprised, just like I wish I could say I was surprised that a bunch of dipshits would be inspired to violence by our dip$#@! reality TV president.
    Hey, look who it is, Bolshie Ben.

Go eat a bag of dicks, commie.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

antifa punks are truly dipshits.

not sure the Girl deserved to die.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Why open your post with a lie?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    NBC repeatedly comparing it to Pearl Harbor, 9/11... "terrorists".
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Comparing today's events to Pearl Harbor or 9/11 is blatantly disrespectful and dishonest. That sort of rhetoric will serve to deepen the divide between morons that believe it and those that do not. Optimistically, it may jolt some people into questioning the media's framing. Unfortunately, if people have not realized they are being socially engineered through media by this point, then it is unlikely to be a catalyst for them to change.
    Not sure who originated it, but that was part of Chuckie Schumer’s opening speech in the Senate tonight. Like FDR before him, Chuckie declared “Jan 6th, a day that will live in infamy”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not sure who originated it, but that was part of Chuckie Schumer’s opening speech in the Senate tonight. Like FDR before him, Chuckie declared “Jan 6th, a day that will live in infamy”.
    Steny was just on and took it even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'll second that
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

the Girl shot dead by Police was an unarmed Trump supporter.
    The first of many sacrifices for the death cult democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Steny was just on and took it even further.
    These hypocrites sat silently while Antifa and BLM rioted, attacked people, looted, burned and destroyed property and lives across America for years.

Now all of a sudden trespassing on public property or interrupting Congress is another 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Certainly there was a tragic death. Who did the killing?

I must have missed today where the walls were covered with graffiti, where bricks and molotov cocktails were thrown, where buildings were burned to the ground. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

These hypocrites sat silently while Antifa and BLM rioted, attacked people, looted, burned and destroyed property and lives across America for years.

Now all of a sudden trespassing on public property or interrupting Congress is another 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Certainly there was a tragic death. Who did the killing?

I must have missed today where the walls were covered with graffiti, where bricks and molotov cocktails were thrown, where buildings were burned to the ground. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    The system recoils greatly at reminders that it too is mortal. Fear manifests most strongly in those unfamiliar with its presence. There is nothing more unused to fear than an American politician.

LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Indeed.

The scumbags who call themselves "judges are fully responsible for suborning electoral theft

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, it's about time!

Kinda disappointed they're doing it for Trump, but I'm glad they're doing it!

Maybe they can storm the halls of the big media companies, as well!
    I honestly don't think they're doing it for Trump, but the realization that they do not have a vote.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Well, hey, now, cut him some slack, why don't you?

After all, blowhard asshats like Schumer have never really had to deal with moments of sheer pants-pissing terror like this before.

That sort of thing is only supposed to happen to nameless mundanes (such as small business owners watching their livelihoods being looted and burned).

It's not supposed to happen in the marble halls and sacrosanct chambers of the high and mighty.

(I mean, even the Senate "candy desk" was plundered! Is nothing sacred? Not even the Japanese under Tojo dared to go that far ...)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-06-2021 at 08:57 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I honestly don't think they're doing it for Trump, but the realization that they do not have a vote.
    Following the rhetoric of Trump supporters tonight on their largest website, the common theme is this is about more than Trump.

You're stuck with that regardless.

When outside money can elect racist Marxists to the Senate from Georgia for $#@!'s sake, then a Rubicon has been crossed and there is no turning back.

I can not agree more with what these Patriots did today.

I curse myself for not being there right along side of them.

I can only hope that this is finally the opening salvo of a struggle for secession which is the only way "we" will survive.
    Awomen.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Following the rhetoric of Trump supporters tonight on their largest website, the common theme is this is about more than Trump.
    Precisely. Nobody will fight and die for a man who can only be President for four more years. They might do so when they believe with conviction that they have no voice.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I identify with these folks...it is not all about Trump.

They don't have a vote, $#@!, they are told flat out they will not have a voice in the country going forward.

They are told they are worthless and deplorable.

They are told their jobs, that they innately know are critical and vital, are worthless and to forgot what you've spent a whole lifetime perfecting, go learn to code.

They know their traditions are going to be eradicated.

They know their history will be erased.

They see freedom being wiped out.

They are pissed and they know that nobody, anywhere in the societal spectrum even pretends to give a $#@! about them.

The very worst are the "conservative" organs, who are universally all hollering "Peace! Peace!" and "Unity!" tonight.

Then they are called racists and Nazis, and sub human troglodytes for supporting the first politician in decades that at least gives them lip service.

They are us, and we are utterly alone, and can rely on nobody but ourselves to save ourselves.

$#@! like this needs to happen every day, from cop shops to capitals and every government citadel between from sea to shining sea.

Be Ungovernable!
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-06-2021 at 09:29 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Rand and Massie operate under the assumption that everyone is playing by the same set of rules. Rand demonstrates this with his talk about how today is a setback to election reform. This results in a defense of constitutional outcomes derived from unethical means.

A common weakness of many individuals that adhere to Libertarian philosophies is an inability to handle situations in which individuals employ Machiavellianism to further their goals. A Machiavellian will exploit the system until they have so much leverage over their counterparts that any notion of equivalency is farcical.
    Rand a few weeks ago on twitter was speaking this way "if you don't want election fraud, you have to make sure there are consequences for those who commit it", when HE is the person we elected to make sure HE does something.

It was basic torpsey turvey. You the people need to fix what we the government are doing. We aren't responsible.

I called him out on it on twitter, and fixed the sentence for him. It was like brainwashing people, and Rand taking no responsibility as a senator for doing what he needs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Well, hey, now, cut him some slack, why don't you?

After all, blowhard asshats like Schumer have never really had to deal with moments of sheer pants-pissing terror like this before.

That sort of thing is only supposed to happen to nameless mundanes (such as small business owners watching their livelihoods being looted and burned).

It's not supposed to happen in the marble halls and sacrosanct chambers of the high and mighty.

(I mean, even the Senate "candy desk" was plundered! Is nothing sacred? Not even the Japanese under Tojo dared to go that far ...)
    Agree.

And I would add to the charge of hypocrisy that Congressional sessions and hearings are routinely invaded or interrupted by leftist protestors. It is never called an insurrection, a 9/11, or a Pearl Harbor. It's likely that none of them are ever prosecuted for anything.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast