Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Should businesses be allowed to require a covid vaccine?

Rephrase the Question.

Should Free Individuals be required to be Vaccinated?

for any reason? and regardless of who thinks it should be required.

and Hell No employers should Not require anything of employees beyond a days work.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every time I bitched about mega corps tyrannizing people and employees by mandating drug tests, banning guns, mandating exercise programs, trampling free speech rights, facilitating TSA tyranny or a million other ways Super Mega Hyper Corp Intl. can oppress a citizenry, I ended up being called a statist fool and that private corps can set whatever policies they damn well please, and it's up to me to find an alternative supplier/vendor/platform regardless of the fact that they have all adopted the same policy.

The idea that big business can oppress you just as fast as big government seems to me to be a universal truth...one that could have been common ground to both left and right, at least until the left made it clear they are just interested in destruction.

How are employer mandated vaccines any different?
    Why are corporations even a thing? That's the question you should ask yourself. Corporations are government granted licenses to avoid personal liability for your business fvck ups. The small country store in the middle of nowhere shouldn't be treated like the megacorp because it's most likely family owned and not a corporation. (@SwordSmyth). When you conflate "corporation" with "business" (they are NOT the same thing) you pave the way for even greater tyranny.

That said, I'm all for boycotting businesses that require people to show proof of vaccinations just like I would boycott a business that didn't allow blacks to enter. (Although being black I guess that would be redundant.) Okay, I would also boycott a business that didn't allow Muslims to enter. I do know some on the right feel that economic boycotts are a violation of NAP, but they are jackasses.

Now, explain how you would go about getting the government to prevent businesses to mandate vaccines when the "head of the GOP" Donald "Punk a$$ boi" Trump pushed for and funded the warp speed vaccine and said the military should distribute it. That is what you need to be fighting against.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

By “force” you must mean violence.

If your employer says “you must join the Church of Satan, and you have to get on your knees every morning and bow to a statue in the front lobby and say hail Satan”. If you refuse and go to your desk anyway, they can call the Police, and then there might be violence. Or the business owner could use violence to eject you.
    *Sigh* This thread is becoming the king of bad analogies. Should a Catholic owned and run school be able to require teachers who are in their employ to lead their class each day in prayer? If the answer to that question is "yes" then a school run by the Church of Satan should be require their teachers to lead children in worship to Satan. You don't believe in Satan? Don't apply for a job with a company run by the Church of Satan. The SCOTUS recently upheld the Catholic church's right to fire teaches without being subjected to civil rights laws that normally protect people from religious discrimination. I think most people understand that's a good thing, especially with the SCOTUS also recent ruling extending civil rights protection to LGBTQ+. Now under current law a Walmart can neither require employees to pray to Satan or fire employees for being gay. I will leave it up to y'all to decide whether that's a good thing or not. But I don't ever want to hear again from a libertarian or conservative who thinks that businesses should be required to not enforce a health mandate that Donald punk boy Trump helped create say anything about the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip it!

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    *Sigh* This thread is becoming the king of bad analogies. Should a Catholic owned and run school be able to require teachers who are in their employ to lead their class each day in prayer? If the answer to that question is "yes" then a school run by the Church of Satan should be require their teachers to lead children in worship to Satan. You don't believe in Satan? Don't apply for a job with a company run by the Church of Satan. ...
    If you are already an employee, perhaps a long term employee, you are not applying for the job, you are already working there. This was not a requirement, or part of any contract when you took the job.

The SCOTUS recently upheld the Catholic church's right to fire teaches without being subjected to civil rights laws that normally protect people from religious discrimination.
    Now there we get to the real issue. It’s about firing people. Can a business fire you for any reason, at any time, even of it’s a brand new requirement?

Can business owners fire someone who says that they voted for Biden? Can a business owner who catches the WuFlu decide that it’s too risky to have employees or customers that are Asian, thus firing some employees and banning some customers?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-07-2020 at 11:57 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

*Sigh* This thread is becoming the king of bad analogies. Should a Catholic owned and run school be able to require teachers who are in their employ to lead their class each day in prayer? If the answer to that question is "yes" then a school run by the Church of Satan should be require their teachers to lead children in worship to Satan. You don't believe in Satan? Don't apply for a job with a company run by the Church of Satan. The SCOTUS recently upheld the Catholic church's right to fire teaches without being subjected to civil rights laws that normally protect people from religious discrimination. I think most people understand that's a good thing, especially with the SCOTUS also recent ruling extending civil rights protection to LGBTQ+. Now under current law a Walmart can neither require employees to pray to Satan or fire employees for being gay. I will leave it up to y'all to decide whether that's a good thing or not. But I don't ever want to hear again from a libertarian or conservative who thinks that businesses should be required to not enforce a health mandate that Donald punk boy Trump helped create say anything about the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip it!

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)

The right to refuse a workplace vaccination based on religious grounds comes primarily from Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII). This law applies to local, state and federal governments, as well as private employers with 15 or more employees. Title VII protects employees from discrimination on a variety of characteristics, including religion.

To decide if a religious exemption under Title VII allows an employee to avoid getting a coronavirus vaccine, the employee must prove two things: they have a sincerely held religious belief and not getting vaccinated does not impose an undue hardship on the employer.

Sincerely Held Religious Belief

To receive protection under Title VII, the belief must be religious and it must be sincerely held.

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) interprets the concept of religious belief in an expansive manner. Besides the tenants of many traditional and common organized religions, it can include moral and non-theistic ethical beliefs as to what is right and wrong. And a religious belief does not need to be widely held, but can be new, uncommon or be separate from a formal religious sect, group or denomination.

Despite this broad take on what constitutes a religious belief, they do not include personal or political beliefs.

A religious belief is sincerely held if the employee honestly holds that belief. In most cases, this element is assumed. However, there may sometimes be evidence that indicates the religious belief an employee relies on to request an accommodation is not sincerely held.

Undue Hardship Under Title VII

Even if the employee has a sincerely held religious belief, the employer does not have to allow for the vaccine exemption if providing this accommodation would constitute an undue hardship on the employer.

An undue hardship is something that imposes more than a minimal burden on the employer. If a requested accommodation would result in staffing shortages, cost more than a minimal amount of money or jeopardizes the health or safety of others, it will likely constitute an undue burden.

Assuming the employer has a legitimate concern for the health and safety of its workers, customers and anyone else in its workplace, it’s easy to imagine how a coronavirus vaccine refusal would result in an undue burden on the employer in most situations.

However, it’s also possible there is an accommodation that imposes only a minimal burden on the employer and provides an equivalent level of protection from coronavirus infection or spread. Depending on the nature of the job, this might allow the employee seeking the vaccination exemption the ability to work from home or with a mask on.

The Medical Exemption

If an employee has a certain medical issue, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) may allow them to be exempt from an employer’s coronavirus vaccination mandate.

For the ADA to provide this exemption, the employee needs to show that they have an ADA-recognized disability that prevents them from taking the coronavirus vaccine and that this vaccination exemption does not impose an undue hardship on the employer.

More:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomspig...h=2ab4ba9c6eb4

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If you are already an employee, perhaps a long term employee, you are not applying for the job, you are already working there. This was not a requirement, or part of any contract when you took the job.

Now there we get to the real issue. It’s about firing people. Can a business fire you for any reason, at any time, even of it’s a brand new requirement?
    I live in a "right to work" state where employment contracts of all kinds are viewed with suspicion. And it goes both ways. Some businesses "contract" that employees who leave don't compete against them. I had a client who left one company to work for another that had me represent him against such a contract. The employer settled by not enforcing the contract.

Can business owners fire someone who says that they voted for Biden? Can a business owner who catches the WuFlu decide that it’s too risky to have employees or customers that are Asian, thus firing some employees and banning some customers?
    Strange example as the business owner is at no risk of "catching" COVID-19 if he already has it. And at this point there is no more risk of catching COVID from an Asian than from anyone else. (In fact Asian Americans have a lower rate at this point of COVID-19). But...let's go with early on when the disease was still concentrated in Asia. Even then, firing someone for being Asian would be a clear violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act even if you were basing your concern on disease prevalence. Firing someone for voting for Biden isn't a violation as politics isn't a protected class and you don't have to tell people who you voted for. I know, we're talking about hypothetical libertarian land that doesn't exist. But like I said, if you're now going to accept the 1964 Civil Rights Act as good law (and maybe YOU have always accepted it, but I know many people here have not), then fine. You can make a color-able argument for protection against mandated vaccines if you feel its a violation of your religious beliefs. But you can't do the way @Swordsmyth is going about it where you excuse the actions of Donald Trump when it comes to pushing for the vaccines and pushing for military distribution of them. But I don't want to hear again from anybody pushing this angle about how the South should have been able to secede or "states rights" or "the Civil Rights Act was tyranny" or any of that right wing garbage. It's more wrong to force someone to work for you for FREE and not let him leave even if he wants to do so than to say "You can't keep working here if you don't take a vaccine."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
    ^This.

Daniel McAdams weighs in on mandates via business at the 11:00 min mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma4Q5WdBles

He essentially says that these businesses are doing the bidding of government.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Rephrase the Question.

and Hell No employers should Not require anything of employees beyond a days work.
    Good, but even closer to the OP question, "Should individuals be allowed to refuse a covid vaccine?"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump had no "choice" is BUNK. He is the president. Otherwise, why have a president at all.
    Remember way back in 2015 when Trumpkins were telling everyone about how alpha Trump is and how he wasn't going to listen to anyone?

That didn't last long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

By “force” you must mean violence.

If your employer says “you must join the Church of Satan, and you have to get on your knees every morning and bow to a statue in the front lobby and say hail Satan”. If you refuse and go to your desk anyway, they can call the Police, and then there might be violence. Or the business owner could use violence to eject you.
    If the employer asks you to leave you're trespassing. The reason doesn't matter. Suppose you tell the guy who cuts your grass you don't want him cutting it anymore, for whatever reason. If he shows up and starts cutting it again and won't leave he's trespassing.

Good, but even closer to the OP question, "Should individuals be allowed to refuse a covid vaccine?"
    "be allowed"

lost me there. be allowed by Whom?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Rephrase the Question.

Who is going to enforce that then? The state? See the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every time I bitched about mega corps tyrannizing people and employees by mandating drug tests, banning guns, mandating exercise programs, trampling free speech rights, facilitating TSA tyranny or a million other ways Super Mega Hyper Corp Intl. can oppress a citizenry, I ended up being called a statist fool and that private corps can set whatever policies they damn well please, and it's up to me to find an alternative supplier/vendor/platform regardless of the fact that they have all adopted the same policy.

The idea that big business can oppress you just as fast as big government seems to me to be a universal truth...one that could have been common ground to both left and right, at least until the left made it clear they are just interested in destruction.

How are employer mandated vaccines any different?
    Because the employer can only fire you, he can't put you in jail or shoot you.

Here's a question for you:

Suppose your neighbor hires a guy to cut his grass every week. Then he finds out the grass cutter is gay and since he's deeply religious he fires him. Using your logic is your neighbor "forcing" the grass cutter to go straight? Should the government step in and use force (real force) to make your neighbor keep employing the gay grass cutter? After all being gay has no effect on how he cuts grass and is on his own time, right?

Rephrase the Question.

Suppose your neighbor hires a guy to cut his grass every week. Then he finds out the grass cutter is gay and since he's deeply religious he fires him. Using your logic is your neighbor "forcing" the grass cutter to go straight? Should the government step in and use force (real force) to make your neighbor keep employing the gay grass cutter? After all being gay has no effect on how he cuts grass and is on his own time, right?

Why are corporations even a thing? That's the question you should ask yourself. Corporations are government granted licenses to avoid personal liability for your business fvck ups. The small country store in the middle of nowhere shouldn't be treated like the megacorp because it's most likely family owned and not a corporation. (@SwordSmyth). When you conflate "corporation" with "business" (they are NOT the same thing) you pave the way for even greater tyranny.

That said, I'm all for boycotting businesses that require people to show proof of vaccinations just like I would boycott a business that didn't allow blacks to enter. (Although being black I guess that would be redundant.) Okay, I would also boycott a business that didn't allow Muslims to enter. I do know some on the right feel that economic boycotts are a violation of NAP, but they are jackasses.

Now, explain how you would go about getting the government to prevent businesses to mandate vaccines when the "head of the GOP" Donald "Punk a$$ boi" Trump pushed for and funded the warp speed vaccine and said the military should distribute it. That is what you need to be fighting against.
    Corporations are just a group of owners. Lots of entities have limited liability. LLCs for example. Even individual workers can declare bankruptcy, that's also a form of limited liability.
    Last edited by Madison320; 12-07-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Yes, unless the was some sort of contract prohibiting it.

Can employees quit for any reason?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Who is going to enforce that then? The state? See the problem...
    Going to enforce what?

I would never have had an employer ask such a thing before it was Mandated that they Had To.

and some smarter ones quit that $#@!,, as they lost good employees.

I was employed by a High End,High, Quality Shop..

and we had "Saftey Breaks" in the Paint booth.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"be allowed"

lost me there. be allowed by Whom?
    The same Whom that was going to "allow" businesses to require a covid vaccine in the OP question.

Back when I worked for Ross Perot, I remember Lee Iacocca's once famous words: Lead, Follow or Get Out Of The Way.

Trump had no "choice" is BUNK. He is the president. Otherwise, why have a president at all.

Ross Perot, Lee Iacocca, and PAF, would have told Trump "YOU'RE FIRED" and had security escort him out the back door.
    And we have example 99999999999321 of libertarians/anarchists pretending trump is a dictator and doesn't have to worry about veto overrides, impeachments or elections.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

And we have example 99999999999321 of libertarians/anarchists pretending trump is a dictator and doesn't have to worry about veto overrides, impeachments or elections.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

Like I said, and you proved my point. Why have a leader who folds every time. What difference does it really make, other than get to say "their side did it!".

I've sat with Ross on quite a few occasions down in Plano, I assure you that he was not a scaredy-cat. As for Lee, do think he ran business that way? We know Trump sold out when he funded the democrats before the election, and after the election too with his "awarding" UN/Gates-tied stunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Corporations are just a group of owners. Lots of entities have limited liability. LLCs for example. Even individual workers can declare bankruptcy, that also a form of limited liability.
    It seems to be lost on some that corporations are just groups of individuals with the same rights as individuals and would arise in any free system.

If a corporation couldn't limit liability nobody would ever invest outside of maybe friends and family. It would be very difficult to rapidly grow and expand because you would have limited access to outside capital. But I suspect that is their objective. Business is only good to some if it isn't too successful.

Businesses have always been allowed to "impose a precursor." The problem is when governments force businesses to "impose a precursor." Have you never seen a sign that says "No shoes, no shirt, no service?" Taking your argument to its ridiculous conclusion, wearing shoes and shirts are "the mark of the beast." And again YOU ARE SHILLING FOR THE MAN WHO HAS ACTUALLY SET THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN MOTION! Are you really that thick that you can't see that?
    Some precursors are unconscionable, it is not the same thing to require clothing or even a mask as it is to require that you be injected with an experimental and dangerous vaccine (or be injected with any vaccine)
    And making a vaccine available (which would have happened even if trump opposed it) has nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast, requiring things in order to participate in the economy is a fundamental step towards it.

Oh byllshyt! Absolute total byllshyt! Yes, not doing it would have hurt his election chances, but so did getting on national TV and talking injecting disinfectant. (And yeah, I saw the clip. I just freaking re-watched it because I know you'll say he was taken out of context. He wasn't.) His interview with Bob Woodward (why the fvck did he talk candidly to Bob Woodward of all people) where he said "I knew it was bad but didn't want to start a panic" hurt his election chances. And lastly THERE IS NO REASON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH THAT HE NEEDED TO SAY HE WOULD USE THE MILITARY TO DISTRIBUTE IT!
    Using military logistics to distribute it doesn't matter one way or the other, and not only did Trump not say to inject bleach but IV Hydrogen Peroxide IS a viable treatment for the virus as is IV UV light (another kind of disinfectant).
    So just stop spreading MSM garbage, it doesn't help your case or hurt mine.
    Operation Warp Speed would have happened with or without Trump but the MSM would have convinced millions of people that Trump was standing in the way of a cure for the plague and that would have either made it harder to prove the election fraud or given Biden an actual win.

You don't really have a point.

Question. If your 91 year old mother was deathly afraid of COVID and she believed that in order for her to be safe not only should she wear a mask but anyone else coming in should also wear a mask, should she be able to require people coming into her home to wear a mask? Or do you think that people shouldn't have a right to restrict others from coming into their homes? Follow up question. Say if she started selling food plates from her home in order to supplement her social security. Should she then, because she ran a business, be forced to let anyone into her home, mask or no mask? Now before you say "We're not talking about masks. We're talking about vaccines." Understand that the principle is the same. Either you have a right to restrict access to your home or you don't. And before you say "Well with the vaccine she's protected (if it works) as long as she has taken it", remember that your punk ass boy Trump's vaccine is only 95% effective. (I'm calling him punk ass because YOU say he had not choice but to mandate that the military distribute a rushed vaccine.) So the 91 year old lady would still have a 5% chance of catching COVID if she came in contact with a COVID positive person. But if everybody else that she came in contact with also took the vaccine (again, assuming it works as your punk ass boy Trump has advertised) her chances of catching COVID 19 would be cut to 2.5% (maybe even less with herd immunity). So why should she not be allowed to do what she thinks is best to protect herself? You are selfishly only thinking about your rights and ignoring the right of the 91 year old grandmother selling food plates out of her home. And before you say "Oh she can restrict entry if it's her home but not if it's her business" there are people who buy businesses and live in the back. I knew a Chinese family that lived in the back of the gas station that they bought. And if you say "I am only talking about corporations", that is NOT the example that you gave of the small town with only one grocery store. I lived in such a small town. The grocery store was family owned. Family people ran it. You would put those people out of business if, right or wrong, they felt that the best way to protect 91 year old granny was to be vaccinated themselves and only be in close contact with other people who were vaccinated? Now if you want to only put restrictions on corporations that's one thing. Corporations are creations of the state and have submitted themselves to regulations for the benefit of protecting their personal assets from lawsuits against their business interest. But your typical "small town grocery store" has not been corporate owned. Corporations are moving into small towns now, but that is evidence that there is enough of a market that if the people in that town really wanted not to business with a store that required vaccines they could just not shop their. Seriously. You can shop on Amazon. (That doesn't even require you to wear a mask). You can drive to another town. You can grow your own food. You can set up your own store and make your own rules. You and your fellow townsfolk can hire someone to go to another town, buy everyone's groceries, and come back. There are so many non-governmental ways to punish a store that won't do what the majority of the people in the town want it to do. And before you say "Well say if the majority are okay with the vaccine requirement, what about those who aren't?" Ummmm....if the majority are okay with the vaccine then you will have the opposite problem of government mandating local business require vaccines.
    There are things nobody has a right to require, not even 95 year old grandmothers and the ruling class has stolen enough to the economy and brainwashed enough sheep that that principle becomes important, you can't punish companies in this situation, they will punish you.

LOL. You are shilling hard for your punk ass boi Trump. Why does the military need to transport and make available the vaccine? We have the greatest civilian logistics infrastructure in the history of the world. Walmart and other big corporations have no problem getting the flu vaccine distributed. Seriously, you are retarded if you are okay with the military being involved in this then you are with a 91 year old running a country store in the middle of podunk nowhere saying "Sorry....but if you want to risk my health by not being vaccinated you need to shop elsewhere."
    How the vaccine is transported is completely irrelevant.

Byllshyt. You are defending the mark of the beast (except you say its not necessarily the mark of the beast when its convenient) for the sake of your punk a$$ boi Trump. And I never said anything about corporations. You did.
    The Mark of the Beast is not a vaccine, we have had vaccines for a long time, the Mark is a system that excludes people from the economy to force them to perform a certain act.
    You are in favor of people being forced to violate their bodily integrity to participate in the economy, that is a MAJOR step towards the Mark of the Beast, a vaccine being created and distributed is not a step towards anything.

Trump is advocating the military distribute it. That's only necessary if the ultimate plan is for it to be forced. You are a complete joke.
    The military is not required to force it on anyone, local government and businesses will take care of that if it comes.
    Military distribution is nothing but a meaningless way to demonstrate that Trump is "doing everything he can to end the plague".

Your grasp of logic is precarious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You lost me at "Mark of the Beast".
    And you just lost me.

Will you take it in the hand? or the forehead?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Some precursors are unconscionable,

local government and businesses will take care of that if it comes.

Military distribution is nothing but a meaningless way to demonstrate that Trump is "doing everything he can to end the plague".

Your grasp of logic is precarious.

I just had to get that on the record.

Thanks.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just had to get that on the record.

Thanks.
    I'm glad this thread is getting you and others on the record in favor of requiring people to violate their bodies in order to buy and sell.

We are seeing the satanism that merged with libertarianism complete its possession and expose itself for all to see.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm glad this thread is getting you and others on the record in favor of requiring people to violate their bodies in order to buy and sell.

We are seeing the satanism that merged with libertarianism complete its possession and expose itself for all to see.

PAF On The Record:

Post# 3 http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...D-vaccine-quot

Defaming and falsely accusing me and others does nothing for your credibility.

Anyway, how's it been going, Swordy? It's rare that we're both on at the same time ;-)

After further deliberation, the final decision is: Forcing a vaccine by any means is a violation of individual liberty.

Daniel McAdams weighs in on mandates via business at the 11:00 min mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma4Q5WdBles

He essentially says that these businesses are doing the bidding of government.
    They're doing the bidding of an agenda much higher than "the government". See my sig.

But yes, their goal is to only have 100% agenda compliant/complicit corporations left standing. Remember, the WEF Great Reset official video already stated "By 2030 you'll own nothing and you'll be happy." Obviously that means there will be no going-to-Walmart-to-buy-a-widget anymore, much less going-to-momandpop-to-buy-a-widget. Instead, Walmart/Amazon/Walmazon will deliver some rental widget to you under a subscription "usage" plan. It should be quite obvious that the covid shutdowns exist, at least in large part, to gut independent businesses and consolidate more control for the agenda compliant/complicit corporations to keep implementing the agenda.

eta:
    I had an "a-ha" moment when it occurred to me that even the masks themselves are being used to consolidate more corporate control. Whenever I went into a small business, I expected something about being required to wear a mask. Well, since I don't do that, I've been avoiding small businesses and just defaulting to a big box store. Why? Because the big box stores have specifically been told by their ivory tower management to NOT enforce masks. It's the big box stores where I don't have to worry about being forced to wear one. Ironic, since it was the big box stores that STARTED the mask crap. Now, they don't enforce them but small businesses do. The small businesses are so terrified of being cited or shut down for not complying with the mandates that they're actually driving even more customers away by strictly enforcing them, even when the likelihood of any sort of enforcement arm citing them is practically nil.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-07-2020 at 11:00 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

After further deliberation, the final decision is: Forcing a vaccine by any means is a violation of individual liberty.
    Not according to every “news” station on teevee, where most Americans get their government orders information.

Ohio and PA are already preparing for massive rollouts, leaving very few behind who will eventually be dealt with. ACLU and the news’ pre-selected employment rights attorneys are all on board. According to the news, coronavirus is extremely deadly and must be eradicated immediately. “Discrimination” will not be tolerated.

See @devil21 post above, he would be correct.

Corporations are just a group of owners. Lots of entities have limited liability. LLCs for example. Even individual workers can declare bankruptcy, that's also a form of limited liability.
    An LLC is also a corporation and which applies to the government for the privilege of being able to limit liability to the assets of the entity. And individual bankruptcy affects the individuals personal credit. But if your corporate entity goes bankrupt your credit is unaffected. So no. A corporation is not "just a group of owners." A partnership is "just a group of owners." In general you don't have to go to the government to get permission to form a partnership. In general you don't have to go to the government to get permission to start a sole proprietorship. Back to your gay grass cutter example. Often corporations are not run by the "owners." There are a lot of co "owners" of Google, Facebook, Twitter etc that in some cases don't even know they're owners (invested in mutual funds) and would not at all approve of many of the things those companies do.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast