Thread: BREAKING: Moderna warned of "deliberate release" of coronavirus in March 2019!

BREAKING: Moderna warned of "deliberate release" of coronavirus in March 2019!

When are DOJ investigators going to visit these people and ask them exactly what they meant by this? The worst mass casualty event in US history.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Barr should have a few questions for Moderna.

Ben Swann EXCLUSIVE: Covid Vaccine Patent Warned of "Deliberate Coronavirus Release" 9 Month's

EXCLUSIVE: Covid Vaccine Patent Warned of "Deliberate Coronavirus Release" 9 Month's Before COVID-19

Newly unearthed documents from Moderna Pharmaceuticals Covid patent application include a claim of concern about a "deliberate release of SARS coronavirus" 9 months before the official emergence of Covid-19. In addition, it turns out that Moderna may not have the legal right to even release its vaccine in the next few weeks because the company appears to be infringing on an exisiting patent for the core technology. Is this why Moderna's executives are selling their stock?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

The vaccine will kill more people than the virus could ever imagine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The vaccine will kill more people than the virus could ever imagine.
    I believe that's one of the objectives.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.