Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Best One-Hit Wonders Evaaaarrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another good band, and a great album.

In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Two hit wonder..

Not up to today's sensitive standards. Mods please delete.

and perhaps ban to the renegade to his own forum where he is free to regurgitate such hate.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-19-2017 at 11:07 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

This one will play on my wedding day. I am not sure exactly what the hell he is talking about but I get goosebumps when I hear it.
    am I the only one that is scared of Jules tying the knot and reproducing.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great thread. francisco keep them coming.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Funny that u said that cos I have finally met the lady of my dreams. Will be commencing knotting and reproducing process very soon

I feel like the happiest man alive and so should u cos your best friend Jules will soon be coming off the bachelors market.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    No point. You had made a point to contest the song which I had posted for some reason that I do not know.

So I corrected you. Seems to be a trend. But that's okay.

You may go now.

Oh wait, before you go, you ever heard the one about the bear and the hunter, O? For some reason your antics remind me of the hunter. lol.

A hunter goes into the woods to hunt a bear. He carries his trusty 22-gauge rifle with him. After a while, he spots a very large bear, takes aim, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later, the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “No one shoots at me and gets away with it. You have two choices: I can rip your throat out and eat you, or you can drop your trousers, bend over, and I’ll [insert appropriate colloquialism for sodomy here].” The hunter decides that anything is better than death, so he drops his trousers and bends over; and the bear does what he said he would do. After the bear has left, the hunter pulls up his trousers and staggers back into town. He’s pretty mad. He buys a much larger gun and returns to the forest. He sees the same bear, aims, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “You know what to do.” Afterward, the hunter pulls up his trousers, crawls back into town, and buys a bazooka. Now he’s really mad. He returns to the forest, sees the bear, aims, and fires. The force of the bazooka blast knocks him flat on his back. When the smoke clears, the bear is standing over him and says, “You’re not doing this for the hunting, are you?”

https://unijokes.com/joke-7661/

My how some people do ramble.

"Best"
    Last edited by Origanalist; 10-20-2017 at 06:30 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Funny that u said that cos I have finally met the lady of my dreams. Will be commencing knotting and reproducing process very soon

I feel like the happiest man alive and so should u cos your best friend Jules will soon be coming off the bachelors market.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I think its a one hit wonder, and I know its great.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post

I think its a one hit wonder, and I know its great.
    As far as I know it is.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Good driving song. Wouldn't be surprised to hear it in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
    If you find this to be a worthwhile message, spread it throughout the land.
    Ron Paul

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Not a one-hit wonder. De Burgh also charted in the US with "Don't Pay the Ferryman" (and has several more hits in the UK):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kNwvIEQsg0

One of my favorites (an "answer song" to Bowie's Space Oddity):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA

I don't know if it's true or not, but I once heard that Schilling did not speak English when this was recorded (it was originally recorded in German).

? and the Mysertians

I heard this song in a tv show the other night and couldn't think of any other hit they recorded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    ? and the Mysertians

I heard this song in a tv show the other night and couldn't think of any other hit they recorded.
    As I was going back to check for a couple...

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast