Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DC restaurant fined $7k for questioning transgender activist who used women's restroom

If you want to parade your freak show around the restaurant circuit
    trailer' an outhouse on the back
    of your car and leave the patrons in peace.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This person was denied freedom of association.
    Who is "this person"?

With whom was "this person" denied the freedom to associate?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally I would not live in DC or operate a business there , but I would never pay a 7K fine for an employee trying to stop what they thought a man from using the ladies room .Never .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Who is "this person"?

With whom was "this person" denied the freedom to associate?
    I think someone bet Zippy a large sum of money that he couldn't make the most asinine argument in the world. Zip responded, "hold my beer and watch."

Not so , freedom of association was never about being allowed to force yourself on others,
    and it was written well in advance of the anticipation the possibility that men would decide
    they wanted to, tried to, and actually achieved with some success in making people believe they
    were women, and also FORCE the 'not fooled' into treating them as such.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I think someone bet Zippy a large sum of money that he couldn't make the most asinine argument in the world. Zip responded, "hold my beer and watch."
    ha aha... right, ''watch this''

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Not so , freedom of association was never about being allowed to force yourself on others,
    and it was written well in advance of the anticipation the possibility that men would decide
    they wanted to, tried to, and actually achieved with some success in making people believe they
    were women, and also FORCE the 'not fooled' into treating them as such.
    Bullcrap! The whole reason for the Declaration of Independence and The Constitution and the Revolutionary War was specifically so men could use the woman's restroom.

Bullcrap! The whole reason for the Declaration of Independence and The Constitution and the Revolutionary War was specifically so men could use the woman's restroom.
    I knew that
    I just told someone to hold my drink...........ha ha,
    See what I just did there, zippy will be really freaking out now....

One of my family members go in and then I see him go in after, then there will be a confrontation.

FJB

I sincerely apologise for my sarcasm in my earlier posts. I received a PM and learned some very poignant information. This is very personal for Zippy. His ancestors died for this country in battle for the sole purpose that he may use the woman's restroom. In light of this, I again apologise.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    One of my family members go in and then I see him go in after, then there will be a confrontation.

Is that Andy Kaufman?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Personally I would not live in DC or operate a business there , but I would never pay a 7K fine for an employee trying to stop what they thought a man from using the ladies room .Never .
    I would try to delay paying it while fighting it and counter sue. But I suspect if you do not pay the fine on time they would probably do something like hit you with penalties, revoke your liquor licenses and operating permits.

No, he was denied his personal delusions from affecting the comfort and well-being of the patrons and employees of a private business.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post

Bubba Sue ?

Is that Andy Kaufman?
    Not even close.

He reminds me of Jeff Daniels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

The solution to this problem is to have unisex bathrooms that have single stalls with a toilet, a sink, and walls that go from floor to ceiling. Everyone would be happier and these freaks would get less attention.

The real problem with transgenders is the normalization of an obvious psychological disorder. I don't care what these people do with themselves, but having the media brainwash kids, teenagers, and young adults into thinking this is a sensible life choice is beyond irresponsible. These kids are often lonely, confused, and worst, highly impressionable and naive. They're just trying to figure out who they are and they have to watch these garbage delusional mental cases get paraded around like celebrities.

It would be best if we can marginalize them as much as possible. The less attention they get, the better.
    Last edited by Grandmastersexsay; 01-19-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Not even close.

He reminds me of Jeff Daniels.

But it seems like a stunt that Kaufman might have pulled to mess with people.

You are talking about less freedoms? One person was told by the owner of a business to use an appropriate bathroom. The other was fined $7000 by the government for running HIS business HIS way.
    Slippy is all about the freedoms.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Bubba Sue ?
    Could have been a Buddy Holly song, or Betty Holly, or something.
    "The Patriarch"

Slippy is all about the freedoms.
    Hey hey! Ho ho!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    The solution to this problem is to have unisex bathrooms that have single stalls with a toilet, a sink, and walls that go from floor to ceiling. Everyone would be happier and these freaks would get less attention.

The real problem with transgenders is the normalization of an obvious psychological disorder. I don't care what these people do with themselves, but having the media brainwash kids, teenagers, and young adults into thinking this is a sensible life choice is beyond irresponsible. These kids are often lonely, confused, and worst, highly impressionable and naive. They're just trying to figure out who they are and they have to watch these garbage delusional mental cases get paraded around like celebrities.

It would be best if we can marginalize them as much as possible. The less attention they get, the better.
    I have a solution, just show people how ridiculous it is normalizing a disease by demonstrating how ridiculous by using another disease for comparison. For example Alcoholism.

What if Alcoholics could complain how they are being discriminated against and demand special protections under the law so they can no longer be prosecuted for driving recklessly drunk. They then could demand special rights so they can be drunk in public and in the workplace. They could create a nuisance in public and then claim their rights are being violated for any police action, claim discrimination and have alcoholic rights protests as a result.

They could also use a special beer colored flag as a symbol of how proud they are of their alcoholism and have an Alcoholics pride day parade where the main parade float has alcoholics vomiting and bed ridden with an IV.

Hey hey! Ho ho!
    Bigoted bathrooms gotta go!
    "The Patriarch"

Could have been a Buddy Holly song, or Betty Holly, or something.
    Ha ha , I know, ...
    I think the Oakridge Boys had a 'Bobby Sue' , well someone did anyway.

Wait until you see what the weirdosexuals have in store for you next.

What you will be forced by law to accept and celebrate and take pride in.

The people he wanted to "associate" with didn't agree.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’m honestly starting to wonder if people put too much stock in the signs on a bathroom door. I’ll try to relate... if I need to use the bathroom, and I come up to a bathroom door that says weirdos only, and I really really gotta go, I might just go in there and do my thing.

My main point, the manager and employee making a scene at the entrance to a bathroom did nothing but escalate a situation and it’s going to cost them 7k. It’s probably chump change. My questioning lies in - were any crimes committed by the freak show ? If they cannot identify a victim, what right does a business owner have to try to detain, and produce an ID from a customer who otherwise was acting within the normal expectations of the establishment?

I am torn because the forced normalization of these freaky freak shows is getting out of hand. On the other hand, as a parent, we accompany our children when they go into a public restroom, and will continue to do so until they are sufficiently mature enough to handle that on their own. We already avoid them at all costs for cleanliness reasons, and prefer they use the restroom at home before and after trips on the town, but when nature calls, a restroom is a restroom. I won’t hesitate to bring my young daughters into a men’s room if it is only I who can supervise them and I’ll be damned if a manager asks for an ID to check and make sure the proper sex is using the proper restroom.

If a freak show goes into the restroom and is trying to peep, harass, or use video recording devices then there is a problem. Until then the toilet flushes piss and $#@! and won’t judge the anatomy of the person that dumped, and that’s enough rambling from me for the night..
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is certainly more work that needs to be done in order to instill the right ideas in some people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is certainly more work that needs to be done in order to instill the right ideas in some people's minds.

I'm identifying as a woman. Therefore I'm going to my gym and sit in the women's locker room naked with a raging erection while staring at all the naked women. If you don't like it your are in an intolerant bigot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast