Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is the Trump Administration allowing an ongoing invasion of our borders?

Why is the Trump Administration allowing an ongoing invasion of our borders?

SEE: Separated at the Border From Their Parents: In Six Weeks, 1,995 Children

June 15, 2018

”WASHINGTON — The Trump administration said on Friday that it had separated 1,995 children from parents facing criminal prosecution for unlawfully crossing the border over a six-week period that ended last month, as President Trump sought to shift blame for the widely criticized practice that has become the signature policy of his aggressive immigration agenda.”

The article goes on to say the above mentioned children were separated from 1,940 adults from April 19th to May 31st. This confirms there is an ongoing invasion [1,995 children and 1,940 adults in one and a half months] of our borders and the Trump Administration appears to be allowing this invasion to continue unabated.

Why is President Trump not putting the National Guard on the border with instructions to physically prevent these foreigners from entering our side of the border? Why is the Trump Administration allowing this invasion to continue and then making American Citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of almost 4,000 foreigners who have invaded our borders in just one and a half months?

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You think only 4k in a couple months ?
    Do something Danke

I just hope that US Citizens start using the “stop separating families “ when they are stop and arrested for committing a crime.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Well, the libs apparently love it when they can say, "These are our children" and "...kids belong to whole communities." I guess the libs' parents never told them about being careful what you wish for.

30 second blurb here. Hey, maybe Melissa's idea was used on the Hitler Youth!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    Why is President Trump not putting the National Guard on the border with instructions to physically prevent these foreigners from entering our side of the border?
    It's illegal and/or not funded by Congress, depending on what sort of 'physically prevent' you mean

There are troops on the border as a PR exercise. They're shoveling manure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

They're shoveling manure.

Kind of like the Stalinist manure you shovel on RPF.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Kind of like the Stalinist manure you shovel on RPF.
    Could you link me to my stalinist posts?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Could you link me to my stalinist posts?

Why, did you lose them?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's illegal and/or not funded by Congress, depending on what sort of 'physically prevent' you mean

There are troops on the border as a PR exercise. They're shoveling manure.
    Baloney. The President has emergency powers to act in emergency cases, especially when our country is being invaded. Do your homework and get back to us.

JWK

The question remains: Why has Trump not ordered the National Guard to forcefully prevent foreigners from illegally setting foot upon our side of the border? That is how you stop an invasion, and likewise stop separating children from their parents.

Our country is under attack! Will we lose it to the poverty stricken populations of other countries who are invading us?

And what about Congress' power To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions?

Is Congress acting in concert with this invading force?

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, destroy and subjugate a prosperous and freedom loving country than by importing the world’s poverty stricken populations into that country and making the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such an invasion.

Is Congress acting in concert with this invading force?

Yes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Baloney. The President has emergency powers to act in emergency cases, especially when our country is being invaded. Do your homework and get back to us.

JWK
    Not to use police as law enforcement.
    Pinochet is the model

Not to use police as law enforcement.
    It isn't law enforcement to turn invaders back at the border.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's not what the administration wants to do or is doing.
    Pinochet is the model

That's not what the administration wants to do or is doing.
    It is what the OP is proposing and therefore it is what is being discussed in this thread.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I actually feel that the Governors of the border states are responsible. They could have created and controlled a state militia to ensure the safety of the citizens.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is what the OP is proposing and therefore it is what is being discussed in this thread.
    Exactly! Thank you!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I actually feel that the Governors of the border states are responsible. They could have created and controlled a state militia to ensure the safety of the citizens.
    I agree with you. No state has surrendered its original right to protect its borders from an invasion!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Yeah, prolly shouldn't have let them cross if the intent was to stop 'em comin' in.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Well... they're detained aren't they? Isn't the next likely step to be deported?

Or are they all just being held until they can meet their job placement case worker?

Maybe the issue is they weren't simply gunned down at the border and we're spending to much money on the process?

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post

Maybe the issue is they weren't simply gunned down at the border and we're spending to much money on the process?

Now you are beginning to get the idea, I also like Hungary's idea of putting the border fence just inside the border and depositing any illegal aliens on the far side of it rather than having to go through the red tape the liberals have created to try to keep them from being deported or having to deal with making Mexico take them back.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Well... they're detained aren't they? Isn't the next likely step to be deported?

Or are they all just being held until they can meet their job placement case worker?

That's really it. If we were willing to shoot we could save an enormous number of lives of people who die trying to get here. You'd only have to shoot a few before the rest would no longer try. Sometimes the long term least harm approach is a demonstration of violence.

I remember when the first set of "migrants" flooded into the EU. There were a few thousand, almost all men of military age. I said they should have been shot at the border of Greece.

Well, had they done that, a whole lot of destabilization of the entire European continent would have been averted. Now that Europeans have been forced to vote for hard-line populists to clean up the mess, a whole lot more people will suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    That's really it. If we were willing to shoot we could save an enormous number of lives of people who die trying to get here. You'd only have to shoot a few before the rest would no longer try. Sometimes the long term least harm approach is a demonstration of violence.

I remember when the first set of "migrants" flooded into the EU. There were a few thousand, almost all men of military age. I said they should have been shot at the border of Greece.

Well, had they done that, a whole lot of destabilization of the entire European continent would have been averted. Now that Europeans have been forced to vote for hard-line populists to clean up the mess, a whole lot more people will suffer.
    It is true that sometimes pre-emptive violence can avert greater suffering. It is also true that this is one of the favorite arguments deployed by evil men to justify their aggression.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    It is true that sometimes pre-emptive violence can avert greater suffering. It is also true that this is one of the favorite arguments deployed by evil men to justify their aggression.
    No serious person could possibly consider the defense of one's own national border against aggressive parties to itself be aggression.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On which side of the border should they be shot?

Now you are beginning to get the idea, I also like Hungary's idea of putting the border fence just inside the border and depositing any illegal aliens on the far side of it rather than having to go through the red tape the liberals have created to try to keep them from being deported or having to deal with making Mexico take them back.
    The border fence is already inside the border.

Detaining them, deciding that they don't belong, and dropping them on the other side is a law enforcement action.

When they apply for asylum, then what?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    If we were willing to shoot we could save an enormous number of lives of people who die trying to get here. You'd only have to shoot a few before the rest would no longer try. Sometimes the long term least harm approach is a demonstration of violence.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That's not the American way.. although our closest ally's border snipers have zero tolerance policy when it comes to defending borders.

32 Palestinian civilians killed by Israeli snipers firing as they approached Gaza border

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI

Do you really want this to be the American way?

No I don't. I was trying to be rhetorical and didn't come across well I guess.

There are issues with the border, but I'd like to think we can improve things without shooting down families.

While they have one leg on each side.

The border fence is already inside the border.
    But it is incomplete and insufficiently defended/patrolled, those deposited on the far side would not forced to either seek lawful entry at a designated port of entry or return to Mexico.
    We need it to have the fence electrified/razor wired and we need the military brought home and patrolling the borders.

Detaining them, deciding that they don't belong, and dropping them on the other side is a law enforcement action.
    No, it is a border enforcement action. It is a territorial action.

When they apply for asylum, then what?
    They should be told to wait in Mexico while their application is processed, then almost all of them should be rejected and our asylum laws need to be tightened to reject even more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I agree with you. No state has surrendered its original right to protect its borders from an invasion!

JWK

Article IV, Section 4...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast