Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2017-18

Kaepernick files grievance alleging collusion to keep him out of League . Oyarde says poppycock . Nobody wants him and it does not require collusion. They should counter sue for legal fees . He never plays again now .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-16-2017 at 05:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew that cry baby would do it . He should just sign up for food stamps .

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Broncos trail 17 - 3 at Half . Broncos 2 turnovers , 3 penalties , 8 first downs , one missed FG , one made FG , thirty yards rushing . Cannot win like that .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-15-2017 at 08:06 PM.

I noticed most of those 49'ers stood today , probably thought Trump was at the game .

Broncos trail 20 - 3 , 19 minutes to play . After the Giants win , had the Browns played Kizer today there would be no winless teams

broncos get a TD been how many quarters without one ? 6 ?

Denver will probably not make the playoffs this year. I was hopeful but the road is very difficult. Their bye is already used up and their two top receivers were dinged (along with the QB this week) so no chance to get people healthy. They also face seven of their remaining eleven games on the road. AFC West may have just one playoff team this year.

NFL = No Fans Left.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    NFL = No Fans Left.
    They did it to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    They did it to themselves.
    Exactly. Greed helped them along the way.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NFL = No Fans Left.
    I still watch. I find it enjoyable.

Really... If I were to boycott something every time the organization did something that didn't agree with my politics, I'd never go out of the house.

I really couldn't care less about the snowflake controversy du jour.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I still watch. I find it enjoyable.

Really... If I were to boycott something every time the organization did something that didn't agree with my politics, I'd never go out of the house.

I really couldn't care less about the snowflake controversy du jour.
    It's great if you like it. I'm not a fan of bread and circuses.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-16-2017 at 12:31 PM. Reason: typo

It's great if you like it. I not a fan of bread and circuses.
    Sure. As long as you see it for what it is. There are many circuses afoot - might as well be entertained by them.

It's the same sensation I get watching the nooz, only with skilled athletes. The game is still the same: selling viewers to their sponsors.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

NFL = No Fans Left.
    NASCAR is losing all of their fans too. And they aren't protesting anything.

By appearance alone, NASCAR is in bigger trouble than other sports

Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: Worse. The Richmond crowd Sunday was about 30-35 percent of its prime. The publicly operated tracks have lost 52.7 percent in admissions revenue (without attendance reports, ticket revenue is the only measuring stick, and that does include other forms of motorsports) over the past nine years. In the same time in regular-season attendance, the NFL has seen a 2 percent gain, the NBA and NHL are flat and baseball is down 8 percent. NASCAR also battles something other sports don't -- a significant part of the foundation that created passion (a society with manufacturer loyalty that loved cars) continues to disintegrate. The passion for the home team in other sports doesn't wane as much.

Vikings Bridgewater cleared to start practice . I expect that Bradfords knee is worse than anyone knows . I expect to see Keenum go the rest of the way . Bridgewater has not practiced in 14 months .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-16-2017 at 05:45 PM.

I think the Vikings should be 6 - 2 and still in first place when they come off the bye Nov 12 and go to Redskins .

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    NASCAR is losing all of their fans too. And they aren't protesting anything.

This is the streaming effect. Movies, music, UFC are also being affected by this phenomena. Football(NFL and college) is at the apex of sport entertainment. If the Football has a cold, be rest assured that the rest of the entertainment industry is suffering from septic shock.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is the streaming effect. Movies, music, UFC are also being affected by this phenomena. Football(NFL and college) is at the apex of sport entertainment. If the Football has a cold, be rest assured that the rest of the entertainment industry is suffering from septic shock.
    Time to bring back the Dale Jr. bucket at KFC

DumbassCar fans are one of the few things that makes me a self-loathing white person.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Time to bring back the Dale Jr. bucket at KFC

DumbassCar fans are one of the few things that makes me a self-loathing white person.
    That pic of him holding a bucket of chicken is ridiculous beyond belief but I have overlooked a lot in my life to support my teams. My sport idol holding a bucket of fried chicken wouldn't shake the love I have for a sports I love .

Colts Titans tonight . 46th meeting Colts lead series 31 - 14 , Colts are looking for 12th a row . Go Colts !

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Kaepernick files grievance alleging collusion to keep him out of League . Oyarde says poppycock . Nobody wants him and it does not require collusion. They should counter sue for legal fees . He never plays again now .
    They might take him in Canada, eh?

For me to make a calculated prediction on a game, I must have more relevant stats.

For instance, I need to know how each team matches up in terms of:

Number of felony convictions.

Number of serious misdemeanor convictions.

Number of children with relationship to multiple baby-mammas.

Percentage of body area covered with tattoos.

Total weight of bling.

Level of participation in social justice demonstrations.

Posse size.

Level of participation in social media containing threats of violence.

Without these vital stats, I am unable to make a prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Colts Titans tonight . 46th meeting Colts lead series 31 - 14 , Colts are looking for 12th a row . Go Colts !
    //

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    They might take him in Canada, eh?
    He should try that but he will have to behave . Canadians have standards , it is not San Francisco .

Colts clicking on all horsehoes on offense , up 10 - 6 after ea team has had two possessions .

Half Colts 13 Midgets 9 , Colts get ball first in the Third . No punts in the first half . Colts averaging 6 yards per carry .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-16-2017 at 07:51 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colts 19 , other team 9 . 28 minutes to play .

That roughing the passer was a bad call . That official should be fired . Obvious he bet on Tenn . No way they cover the spread by playing football .

Colts 3 three and outs and a fumble on first four second half possessions . Lead 19 - 15 after three .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-16-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Colts 22 Titans 22 7 1/2 minutes to play .

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast