Thread: Media's recent track record on high profile racial type court cases.

Media's recent track record on high profile racial type court cases.

Doesn't it seem like the media has a terrible track record on these high profile racial type court cases? Jena 6, Duke Lacrosse, George Zimmerman, Ferguson,etc? They all followed the same plot:

1. There was a heinous crime by white racists.

2. The case was open and shut according to the media. I mean 100% no doubt let's skip the trial and get to the hanging.

3. Actual facts from the case started leaking in from conspiracy theorist websites that started to show that maybe the guy was actually innocent. Anybody mentioning these facts were denounced as a crazy conspiracist.

4. The "facts" that were reported by the mainstream media turned out to be false for example the "smoking gun evidence" that showed Zimmerman has no marks on his head or that Michael Brown had his hands in the air and his back turned when he was shot.

5. The verdict ended up in favor of the "racist white guy".

Is this Deja Vu all over again?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Doesn't it seem like the media has a terrible track record on these high profile racial type court cases? Jena 6, Duke Lacrosse, George Zimmerman, Ferguson,etc? They all followed the same plot:

2. The case was open and shut according to the media. I mean 100% no doubt let's skip the trial and get to the hanging.

3. Actual facts from the case started leaking in from conspiracy theorist websites that started to show that maybe the guy was actually innocent. Anybody mentioning these facts were denounced as a crazy conspiracist.

4. The "facts" that were reported by the mainstream media turned out to be false for example the "smoking gun evidence" that showed Zimmerman has no marks on his head or that Michael Brown had his hands in the air and his back turned when he was shot.

I think there is no question of that. This is like the Duke Case in that the theory of the case collapses the second you give it even the most cursory scrutiny. Media says it was a premeditated terror attack. But the event was supposed to be held in the park. Fields went to the park and would have been in the park with his mates if Mayor and Governor hadn't unexpectedly shut everything down. Nobody would have been in the streets. So how does a planned car attack make any sense? If he was a "terrorist" he would have brought a gun with him to the park and started shooting. He wouldn't have been planning to use a car in streets that everyone expected to be empty. Then you have the fact he was covered in piss, windshield was broken, people on video attacking the car even before it starts accelerating. Unless there is some hidden evidence we aren't privy too, this was either a guy who had been assaulted multiple times during the day finally snapping and striking back (which would be a crime, though not first degree murder) or it is a guy who legitimately feared for his life trying to escape and getting in to an auto accident (which wouldn't be a crime at all). There is no way this was "terrorism", "murder", or some kind of ideologically driven crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post

Yes.

And BLM aka Black Lives Madder was a very cleverly concocted mantra for such a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    I think there is no question of that. This is like the Duke Case in that the theory of the case collapses the second you give it even the most cursory scrutiny. Media says it was a premeditated terror attack. But the event was supposed to be held in the park. Fields went to the park and would have been in the park with his mates if Mayor and Governor hadn't unexpectedly shut everything down. Nobody would have been in the streets. So how does a planned car attack make any sense? If he was a "terrorist" he would have brought a gun with him to the park and started shooting. He wouldn't have been planning to use a car in streets that everyone expected to be empty. Then you have the fact he was covered in piss, windshield was broken, people on video attacking the car even before it starts accelerating. Unless there is some hidden evidence we aren't privy too, this was either a guy who had been assaulted multiple times during the day finally snapping and striking back (which would be a crime, though not first degree murder) or it is a guy who legitimately feared for his life trying to escape and getting in to an auto accident (which wouldn't be a crime at all). There is no way this was "terrorism", "murder", or some kind of ideologically driven crime.
    I wish we could get more data on the case. I haven't seen anything new in a week. The driver has a court date this Friday aug 25, maybe we'll get something new.

What bothers me personally is that when all these incidents were initially reported I believed them! It's only after that bits of information start leaking out that I realize I was fooled again.