Thread: Pigeons wearing tiny MAGA hats spotted in Las Vegas

Pigeons wearing tiny MAGA hats spotted in Las Vegas

They claim it's in support of Trump, yet they lined the coop with an American flag so it could get all crapped on - so, I'm not convinced. Still, it's funny to see. They used eyelash glue to attach the hats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35cj7KHNTQY

February 18, 2020 - 9:41 pm
    ...The birds were released ahead of Trump’s arrival in Las Vegas on Tuesday night by a self-proclaimed “underground radical group” that agreed to speak with the Review-Journal and show the pigeons on the condition that individual members not be identified.

The group, which goes by the acronym P.U.T.I.N. (Pigeons, United To Interfere Now), said its mission was inspired by the Cold War 1970s Operation Tacana, in which the CIA tested the use of pigeons equipped with cameras to spy on Soviet targets.

The pigeon release was done as an “aerial protest piece in response to the arrival of the 2020 Democratic debate,” the group said. Six Democratic presidential candidates will debate Wednesday night in Las Vegas.

“The release date was also coordinated to serve as a gesture of support and loyalty to President Trump,” said a group member who goes by the alias Coo Hand Luke...

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...twist-1960490/
    Last edited by Valli6; 02-20-2020 at 09:02 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Instead of pigeons, it should have been eagles wearing those MAGA hats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They're DGP prez donnell drones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Horrible pro-Trump group glues MAGA hats and Trump wig to Las Vegas pigeons to 'protest' Democrats

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...mment_76381208

Leftists try and get all upset about it, omg.. animal cruelty!! They GLUED a hat to their head?!?

Meanwhile the videos show the birds are unaffected by the hats, and they are glued on with eyelash glue.. women glue $#@! to their eyes with eyelash glue, I doubt it's going to hurt a bird.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Horrible pro-Trump group glues MAGA hats and Trump wig to Las Vegas pigeons to 'protest' Democrats

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...mment_76381208

Leftists try and get all upset about it, omg.. animal cruelty!! They GLUED a hat to their head?!?

Meanwhile the videos show the birds are unaffected by the hats, and they are glued on with eyelash glue.. women glue $#@! to their eyes with eyelash glue, I doubt it's going to hurt a bird.
    Typical liberals, always complaining and freaking out about things when its clearly evident that no harm was done. If anything, those birds probably enjoy wearing those hats. I don't see them trying to get those hats off of them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge