Thread: Maxine Waters' Wig Is Better Than Bill O'Reilly's Entire Career

Maxine Waters' Wig Is Better Than Bill O'Reilly's Entire Career

https://www.essence.com/news/maxine-...ng-black-woman

Mar, 29, 2017

Bill O'Reilly is the crotchety, shouting canker sore of cable news.

For several years now, the FOX News host has made millions off of the vilification of Black bodies, spirits, and political ideologies. Most of us have tried to make peace with the sad reality that we can't stop his shtick, thus, we try to ignore him as much as possible. However, there are still some instances in which we cannot ignore his bull$#@!. Say, when the loudmouth comes for the hair that sits on the head of the immaculate and always necessary Maxine Waters.

During a Tuesday appearance on another god-awful FOX News show, Fox & Friends, O'Reilly's Vigo from Ghostbusters II looking somebody had the unmitigated gall to come for Waters' wig. Earlier in the week, Waters gave an impassioned speech on the floor of the House of Representatives, condemning the president and arguing that those who are turning a blind eye to the destruction he has wrought lack sincere patriotism.

When questioned about her remarks, O'Reilly said, "I didn't hear a word she said. I was looking at the James Brown wig." Fox & Friends co-host Ainsley Earnhardt cut in to note, "You can't go after a woman's looks. I think she's very attractive." In response, O'Reilly said, "I didn't say she wasn't attractive... I love James Brown, but it's the same hair."

It's actually not the same hair, but his confusion isn't surprising.

After all, O'Reilly is the same man, who in 2007, went to Sylvia's, a soul food restaurant in Harlem, with Al Sharpton and later said he was shocked that "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'Motherfu*ker, I want more iced tea.'"

For the record, O'Reilly, that is not a James Brown wig. I happen to love Maxine Waters' wig. That wig is very First Lady of the megachurch or Head Deaconess hair. In other words, the hair, like everything else with Maxine Waters, is anointed.

In that same segment, O'Reilly went on to say: "She's a sincere individual. Whatever she says, she believes. She's not a phony, that's old school. So we're giving Maxine a break here. I love you, Maxine. I want to see you on 'the Factor' and, when hell freezes over, I'm sure that'll happen."

O'Reilly would later release a statement by Tuesday afternoon, apologizing for his remarks: "As I have said many times, I respect Congresswoman Maxine Waters for being sincere in her beliefs," he said in a statement. "I said that again today on Fox & Friends calling her 'old school.' Unfortunately, I also made a jest about her hair which was dumb. I apologize." However, considering his penchant for being a jackass with a deluded sense of moral authority, O'Reilly reminded everyone exactly who he really is by Tuesday evening's airing of The O'Reilly Factor. While repeating his apology, O'Reilly snickered and would go on to lecture Waters about "demagoguery." O'Reilly questioned her patriotism and argued that she and others on the left need to "stop the ideological nonsense and really focus on what America offers."

Bill O'Reilly works on a conservative cable news station that serves as de facto state TV so it's mighty rich that he, a man who routinely advocates for the "white establishment" while pretending white privilege is nonexistent, wants to lament about how ideology and demagoguery hurt the nation. Meanwhile, Waters made a stirring speech about a buffoonish president with dubious ties to a hostile foreign government that deserved real addressing, but O'Reilly opted instead to focus on her hair.

But since we're talking hair, how did O'Reilly's look when he allegedly masturbated on the phone with a former employee who filed a suit FOX News later (rather secretly) settled?

In response to his comments, Waters appeared on MSNBC's All In With Chris Hayes and had this to say: "I'm a strong Black woman. I cannot be intimidated. I cannot be undermined. I cannot be thought to be afraid of Bill O'Reilly, or anybody. I'd like to say to women out there everywhere, don't allow these right-wing talking heads, these dishonorable people, intimidate or scare you. When a woman stands up and speaks truth to power, there will be an attempt to put her down. I'm not going to be put down, I'm not going to go anywhere. I'm going to stay on the issues."

Let O'Reilly tell it, Waters won't appear on his show because she is afraid to be challenged by him. But it's not at all fear. It's more so Maxine Waters realizing everyone isn't worth your time.

Certainly not some conservative blowhard who looks like old glue stuck on a wooden table. All hail Maxine Waters and to hell with Bill O'Reilly today, tomorrow, and every day thereafter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS not LIKE THE oOTHER...

James Brown called, he wants his hair back.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

lol
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

good gawd!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

What is seen cannot be unseen.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What is seen cannot be unseen.
    It's not her natural hair?

Bill is correct to dismiss her . She has nothing worthwhile to add to anything . No person should pretend otherwise . She represents everything wrong with her state and america . It is shameful.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-26-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    good gawd!
    HAHA - busted up on that post. "Hit me!"

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"