Thread: USA women's soccer team loses to FC Dallas Under-15s boys.

USA women's soccer team loses to FC Dallas Under-15s boys.

The USA women's football team were convincingly beaten by a team of adolescents in a embarrassing defeat for the world champions.

They were roundly outplayed, losing 5-2 against FC Dallas Under-15s academy side who took full advantage of their big day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...U-15-boys.html
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm surprised the women's team scored any points at all.

The boys need more practice I guess.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm surprised the women's team scored any points at all.

The boys need more practice I guess.
    Probably just didn't want to embarrass them too much.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Probably just didn't want to embarrass them too much.
    Makes sense. They were probably trying to get laid.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

"looking for love in all the wrong places"
    "The Patriarch"

Little did they know most of them are probably secret lesbians.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Little did they know most of them are probably secret lesbians.
    Secret?
    "The Patriarch"

Thanks for posting this latest score.

These girls routinely lose to high school boys in hockey and soccer. I've posted the scores on other websites. You should hear some of the lame replies the pussies give. I get the patented "You do realize..."

that the girls weren't trying to win and just practicing.

the women were just doing an exhibition.

blah blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Secret?
    Yes there are members of that team that are lesbians but don't want to out themselves to the public because of all the hate that will come their way.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I can not wait until the trans weirdos displace these loud mouthed dykes.

That will be hilarious to watch.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yes there are members of that team that are lesbians but don't want to out themselves to the public because of all the hate that will come their way.
    Ok, if you say so. I'm sure all the gushing about how brave they are to "come out" and the extra media attention they would probably make up for it though.
    "The Patriarch"

From the comments:

"This is not the least surprising. As a youth, also playing club and high school locally in Dallas, I had similar experiences. I recall the first day of practice with the high school freshman team. We had never played together before, and scrimmaged the defending state champion girls varsity squad. We were encouraged to try to play out best, but it soon became apparent that it just wasn't competitive enough to be of any help for either side. After quickly scoring on three straight shot attempts in just the 5-10 minute mark, they started to get angry and accuse us of playing too rough and breaking up plays unfairly out of sheer superior athleticism. I don't think there was any question that men are simply more advantaged biologically in their raw athleticism, but it was always so awkward to be told to play hard, but then get screamed at if one of the girls gets tied up and scrapes her knee. Always highly uncomfortable to not get outplayed and humiliated, yet not hurt them."

And:

"
    What's worse is that, instinctively, the boys probably went easy on them, as is usually the case wrt intergender sports competitions."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Remember when John McEnroe was asked by the NPR leftist why he qualified calling Serena Williams the best female player ever and just not the best ever? And McEnroe's response was Williams be ranked about 800 in the world against men?

Important to get equal pay for these women who bring in literally 1/30th of the revenue as the Men's World Cup and who get beat by 15 year olds.

Even though those kids put the beat-down on the women, they're probably not going to get a cent for doing it. Those fairness crybabies are probably going to have a fit about that - NOT.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

and if they won the story would be "US WOMENS TEAM BETTER THAN A MAN'S TEAM"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

That 15 yr old look like he is in his 20s. My guess is that he is the Lebron James of football, faster, stronger, bigger and outskilling even men older than he is. You can imagine the boy's team won every heading and set piece challenge during the match. Women have no chance against men in a sport like football.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Even though those kids put the beat-down on the women, they're probably not going to get a cent for doing it. Those fairness crybabies are probably going to have a fit about that - NOT.
    The 14 year-olds who beat them should be asking for equal pay.
    - Kim Kardashian

Women's team is a disgrace, makes our country look bad. Only our dumb women would turn winning into some retarded social issue
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

That 15 yr old look like he is in his 20s. My guess is that he is the Lebron James of football, faster, stronger, bigger and outskilling even men older than he is. You can imagine the boy's team won every heading and set piece challenge during the match. Women have no chance against men in a sport like football.
    It's not even just that. Women's teams are just really bad in every way. If you watch it for even a few minutes you'll see some hilariously amateur $#@!. A lot of it having nothing to do with athleticism.

They do look cute though running around with their tight little asses trying to keep control of the ball.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Women's team is a disgrace, makes our country look bad. Only our dumb women would turn winning into some retarded social issue
    They should focus their efforts on sandwich making tournaments. At least there they might be able to compete with men.
    - Kim Kardashian

PUBLISHED: 05:16 EDT, 7 April 2017 | UPDATED: 05:38 EDT, 7 April 2017

'It's always good to rebound,' coach Jill Ellis said. 'Everything right now is looking forward to the next game and trying to get better.'

Ellis' side are building towards the World Cup in 2019 and will hope their humbling loss to teenagers is merely a footnote on the path to defending their crown.
    Would they dare rematch?

Gulag Chief:

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

Ya , when I was 14 to 18 there is no chance any of those ladies would have been good enough to play any position on the field on the teams I played on . The sheer speed alone would have left them in the dust . The top three or four offensive players would have run sub :04.5 40's and every deep possession would have resulted into a good shot on goal most of which would have been in.
    Do something Danke

The USA women's football team were convincingly beaten by a team of adolescents in a embarrassing defeat for the world champions.

They were roundly outplayed, losing 5-2 against FC Dallas Under-15s academy side who took full advantage of their big day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...U-15-boys.html
    They scored 2 points? Sounds like they need a new goaltender.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Can you blame them?

- Kim Kardashian

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It might be a little too late for that. Not sure.

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

That will be hilarious to watch.
    Transgender Weightlifter Wins Two Gold Medals in Women’s Division

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...PMUSm9CWLQjzIs
    "The Patriarch"

This was Iran's national "women"s team:

How many in the above photograph have dicks? Hint: a lot
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya , If I was coach I would punish at least the three defenders ( Fullbacks ) in front of the goalie . They should not even get two quality shots . The coach I had when I was about 16 once pummeled me with a bag of balls for loafing against a team we shut out . It was the hardest I got hit the whole season .
    Do something Danke

This was Iran's national "women"s team:

How many in the above photograph have dicks? Hint: a lot
    #10 looks like it could be a Saudi spy .
    Do something Danke

Can you blame them?

That... That's what I call gender binary. 1's and 0's all day.

Gulag Chief: