Thread: Dreamers turn on Pelosi

Dreamers turn on Pelosi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The dude's taxation without representation argument is fairly savvy.

Also, Tucker's sure tossed out a lot of pejoratives in place of arguments. "That's garbage! That's just nonsense!.." etc.

Tucker would have improved his argument by being more prepared on the taxation issue and the tenure of residence issue, which he should have anticipated and been prepared for.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-19-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    AWWW SHEEEEIT!

Pelosi seems so shaky at around 0:20 - 0:26. I suppose the House of Representatives is, essentially, a sort of an assisted living facility.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-19-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post

Also, Tucker's sure tossed out a lot of pejoratives in place of arguments. "That's garbage! That's just nonsense!.." etc.

Tucker would have improved his argument by being more prepared on the taxation issue and the tenure of residence issue, which he should have anticipated and been prepared for.
    Yeah, that wasn't Tucker's finest moment.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pelosi seems so shaky at around 0:20 - 0:26. I suppose the House of Representatives is, essentially, a sort of an assisted living facility.
    That's comedic gold right there. LMAO!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to anaconda again.

Not really relevant to his situation. If you don't pay taxes you will have trouble getting the citizenship and this is what he is after.
    Last edited by timosman; 09-19-2017 at 05:00 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As far as Pelosi, what comes around goes around. The left has spent the past decade creating a monster, and now Pelosi's monster is turning on them.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Libs' dream is your nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members