Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Miss not Mrs. not Ms. the new term is Mix

Exclamation Not Miss not Mrs. not Ms. the new term is Mix

Mix...as in "Mixed up" or "cement Mixer".

From last year, just spotted it now.

'My prefix is Mx': Florida teacher's request that 5th grade students use gender-neutral pronouns leaves parents divided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pronouns.html

Chloe Bressack, teaches at Canopy Oaks Elementary in Tallahassee, Florida
    The letter says: 'One thing you should know... is that I use gender neutral terms'
    The comments were divided between socially conservative and liberal parents

By HARVEY DAY FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 08:18 EST, 21 September 2017 | UPDATED: 10:18 EST, 21 September 2017

A Florida teacher's request for students to use gender-neutral pronouns has left parents divided in opinion.

Math and science teacher Chloe Bressack, who teaches at Canopy Oaks Elementary in Tallahassee, Florida, sent the letter home to the 5th grade class at the beginning of the year.

The letter says: 'One thing you should know about me is that I use gender neutral terms.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who hired this idiot?

Who's their supervisor?

$#@!can the lot of 'em.

She'll be happy to teach your children math and science, if there's any time left after the political indoctrination.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She'll be happy to teach your children math and science, if there's any time left after the political indoctrination.

This^^^
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I am not part of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "She'll?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    I am not part of this world.
    In it,, not of it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In it,, not of it.
    I don't even feel like I'm in it, really. This culture is in its death throes, I'm just watching and laughing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't even feel like I'm in it, really. This culture is in its death throes, I'm just watching and laughing.
    Doing time on planet Earth.. living in a war zone.

we are witness to the crime..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Doing time on planet Earth.. living in a war zone.

we are witness to the crime..
    Who is 'we'? The people arent just witnessing it, they are the criminals themselves. The people are the guilty ones who will face judgement.

Who is 'we'? The people arent just witnessing it, they are the criminals themselves. The people are the guilty ones who will face judgement.
    There will be judgement.
    All that is hidden will be on display.

Witnesses will be called to testify.

Are you a witness for the Prosecution? or the Defense?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oh boy...here we go...

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Would not approve.
    LOLOL - Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mix...as in "Mixed up" or "cement Mixer".

From last year, just spotted it now.

'My prefix is Mx': Florida teacher's request that 5th grade students use gender-neutral pronouns leaves parents divided

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pronouns.html

Chloe Bressack, teaches at Canopy Oaks Elementary in Tallahassee, Florida
    The letter says: 'One thing you should know... is that I use gender neutral terms'
    The comments were divided between socially conservative and liberal parents

By HARVEY DAY FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 08:18 EST, 21 September 2017 | UPDATED: 10:18 EST, 21 September 2017

A Florida teacher's request for students to use gender-neutral pronouns has left parents divided in opinion.

Math and science teacher Chloe Bressack, who teaches at Canopy Oaks Elementary in Tallahassee, Florida, sent the letter home to the 5th grade class at the beginning of the year.

The letter says: 'One thing you should know about me is that I use gender neutral terms.

Can’t understand normal thinking.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There will be judgement.
    All that is hidden will be on display.

Witnesses will be called to testify.

Are you a witness for the Prosecution? or the Defense?
    Real people are condemned.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    John 3:18

Real people are really condemned for rejecting God.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh boy...here we go...
    It's what the Bible teaches. I'm not forcing anyone to believe it. Take it or leave it, I don't care.

It's what the Bible teaches. I'm not forcing anyone to believe it. Take it or leave it, I don't care.
    I'll leave it. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'll leave it. Have a nice day.
    Fine.

No,, it is PART of what is taught.
    however you distort it out of proportion,, to the exclusion of all the rest of the story.

because you do care,,
    For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.…
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No,, it is PART of what is taught.
    however you distort it out of proportion,, to the exclusion of all the rest of the story.

because you do care,,
    God sent His Son so that the world (meaning not just Jews, but also Gentiles) would be saved.

Whoever does not believe stands condemned already.

That is the truth, and it's right there in the text.

God sent His Son so that the world (meaning not just Jews, but also Gentiles) would be saved.

Ban's over huh?

Looks like you're trying for another one starting $#@! right away...

What do they say about insanity? Something about expecting different results........

Perspective..
    Gift of Life
    or
    Condemnation and destruction.

For God So Loved the world,,

yup,, perspective
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ban's over huh?

Looks like you're trying for another one starting $#@! right away...

What do they say about insanity? Something about expecting different results........
    Starting stuff is simply saying that God's judgment is real?

Maybe you thinking that says more about your own heart than anything else.

If ronpaulforums wants to censor out the truth of conservatives, then it can be no different than Facebook Twitter and all the other worthless websites. Doesn't bother me.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Starting stuff is simply saying that God's judgment is real?

Maybe you thinking that says more about your own heart than anything else.

If ronpaulforums wants to censor out the truth of conservatives, then it can be no different than Facebook Twitter and all the other worthless websites. Doesn't bother me.
    Arguing religion in political threads is your forte and everyone knows how it's ended for you time and again...

And that says something about not only your heart but your head too...

You effectively shut down the peace through religion section with your bickering and condescending attitude now here you are in off-topic exhibiting the same behaviors...

Ho-hum

Arguing religion in political threads is your forte and everyone knows how it's ended for you time and again...

And that says something about not only your heart but your head too...

You effectively shut down the peace through religion section with your bickering and condescending attitude now here you are in off-topic exhibiting the same behaviors...

Ho-hum
    No, I didn't shut down the religious section, I almost single-handedly brought it to life. When I was posting there, there were thousands of views daily on that forum. My topics brought even people who never would come to the religious section there to post. The facts speak for themselves.

Who wants to talk about politics and Trump? Talk about sick, degenerate stuff. How is that interesting at all? What is politics going to mean to any of us at the end of our life?

No, I didn't shut down the religious section, I almost single-handedly brought it to life. When I was posting there, there were thousands of views daily on that forum. My topics brought even people who never would come to the religious section there to post. The facts speak for themselves.

I don't 'put people on ignore' but I'll certainly leave you to your own devices......

I don't 'put people on ignore' but I'll certainly leave you to your own devices......
    Worry about yourself. If some random poster on an internet forum is causing such an upheaval in your life, then you need to get out more.

I like their choice of pronouns.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And one thing I have come to understand after years of getting "the bible says" dunned into my ears, is that there is no easier way to start a pointless, circular argument than by quoting "what the bible says", since every bible thumper I know has a different and contradictory idea of what the bible truly says.

And just like "constitutional scholars", bible scholars are quick to tell me what I am reading doesn't mean what it says it means.

Thus, I have become more jaded and cynical and disbelieving.

Jebus or Jibbers Crabst or the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-14-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast