Thread: Dr. Rand Paul Joins Sean Hannity to Discuss Monoclonal Antibodies - September 17, 2021

Dr. Rand Paul Joins Sean Hannity to Discuss Monoclonal Antibodies - September 17, 2021

Dr. Rand Paul Joins Sean Hannity to Discuss Monoclonal Antibodies

Rand Paul discusses medical capitalism, monoclonal antibodies, COVID treatments, natural immunity, vaccine mandates and Delta variant vaccines.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good speech by Rand Paul UNTIL he said "they should do what Donald Trump did and have Operation Warp Speed for the next generation..."

Yes. The ship has sailed indeed.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Good speech by Rand Paul UNTIL he said "they should do what Donald Trump did and have Operation Warp Speed for the next generation..."

Yes. The ship has sailed indeed.
    What I assume he meant is that the pharmaceutical companies should be focused on making a vaccine for the next generation of Delta, rather than spending time/energy testing boosters on the old vaccine.

I doubt Rand would be in favor of government spending money on a new OWS.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What I assume he meant is that the pharmaceutical companies should be focused on making a vaccine for the next generation of Delta, rather than spending time/energy testing boosters on the old vaccine.

When the Trump-Humpers hear that line - "Trump Operation Warp Speed", it is just about guaranteed that history will repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Yeah, the context is that the vaccine boosters are ridiculous, as the old vaccine is not effective against the latest COVID variants.

You don’t have to be a Trekkie to relate “warp speed” to fast. A fast vaccine could simply be one where government gets out of the way a bit by expediting the emergency use approval process. Giving them government money is not a requirement, and would not contribute to making it happen faster.

As far as a Delta vaccine goes, that horse is out of the barn. Delta has peaked and is in decline. A Delta variant vaccine might be obsolete before they could get it out. Then there is the question of even using any more of these spike protein type vaccines at all. They are not completely safe, and they have proven to rapidly become ineffective. They don’t block the virus to create herd immunity, and they very well may drive rapid evolution of the virus. Spike protein vaccines were an experiment, an experiment that has failed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, the context is that the vaccine boosters are ridiculous, as the old vaccine is not effective against the latest COVID variants.

You don’t have to be a Trekkie to relate “warp speed” to fast. A fast vaccine could simply be one where government gets out of the way a bit by expediting the emergency use approval process. Giving them government money is not a requirement, and would not contribute to making it happen faster.

As far as a Delta vaccine goes, that horse is out of the barn. Delta has peaked and is in decline. A Delta variant vaccine might be obsolete before they could get it out. Then there is the question of even using any more of these spike protein type vaccines at all. They are not completely safe, and they have proven to rapidly become ineffective. They don’t block the virus to create herd immunity, and they very well may drive rapid evolution of the virus. Spike protein vaccines were an experiment, an experiment that has failed.
    REPEAL the PREP Act, so that there is full accountability and individuals have a right to sue for full damages. At that point, get rid of the CDC, FDA, EUA, and the company can then go ".5 past lightspeed" for all I care. At least TARP the market will encourage them to do proper testing. If not, sue for damages, and allow the market to get rid of their crap.