Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FoxNews using 2010 footage of CPAC booing as an intro for 2011 year Ron Paul win

Here it starts, again.

- ML

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
    americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Send it to Newsbusters, Breitbart and other so called "conservative" media watchers and see how they react to it.

Just for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique View Post
    Had to slap something together, its a little rushed but heres a vid i did

Busted:Fox News CPAC Ron Paul Video Deception

Nice job, thanks for putting that together!
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WAC-OK just posted this

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

CPAC 2011: FAUX News 'fix' for Ron Paul has already begun for 2012!?

It's Faux Snooze.

What do you expect people?

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It's Faux Snooze.

For more people to slowly realize that. They have millions of people that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    For more people to slowly realize that. They have millions of people that don't.
    Yes, but sadly we can't slap sense into them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yes, but sadly we can't slap sense into them.
    Slap them with the truth of this video manipulation.

It's Faux Snooze.

I expect to

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...3#post37315303

Posted at SD. Feel free to comment!
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great work on both videos. Lacking the skills to make such a video myself, I'd like to make some suggestions about how such a video could be organized and condensed into something under 2 minutes that would hopefully appeal to shorter attentions spans (i.e., the Faux News audience) and help it go viral. I would organize it as follows:

Step 1: Vividly establish the existence of two different announcements. After a brief title screen, show a brief snippet of "and the winner is" from 2010, highlighting/zooming in on the announcer's suit, stage background etc. Do the same for 2011. I don't think the booing/cheering discrepancy will be good enough proof for many Fox News loyalists because it can be dismissed as perhaps coming from different parts of the auditorium during the same announcement.

Step 2: Establish that the 2010 version (which the viewer can now immediately recognize) is from 2010 by fast-forwarding (at maybe 8x speed) from the announcement of Ron Paul to the announcement of Sarah Palin in 3rd place. Use footage from Fox News' own coverage to show that Gary Johnson got 3rd in 2011 while Sarah Palin got 9th in 2011.

Step 3: Show Fox New's introduction to the Ron Paul interview with the 2010 footage. By this point, the viewer knows what they are looking for and will immediately recognize (based on the visual clues identified at step 1) the deception themselves.

Step 4: Show footage from 2011 of the cheering at Ron Paul's victory.

Finally, I think it would help to use a human voice for the commentary, if a good one can be found.
    Last edited by rp08orbust; 02-15-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    Hmm, it jumps me to the end of the video.

Good suggests too, rp08orbust.

In 2010 he was wearing a blue shirt, had a lanyard, people booed, sarah palin came in third and when the camera moves out to show the placing "C-PAC 2010" can be seen in the top right. The fox news cuts it to short so that is not seen but a video can be made to show this. In 2011 people cheer so much he can't even say Ron's name, he is wearing a white shirt, he has no lanyard, gary johnson came in third, and in this video h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQED3NmtOkI at point 4:44 C-PAC 2011 can be seen.

This is disgusting, but not surprising. I sent a complaint to the FCC and a notice to Paul's office though. I really wish he would call these jackals on what they've been doing for years. He never does, as far as I can tell. He never tries to control the situation. He just lets people piss on him. It looks so weak.

I'm not saying he has to go on tv ranting and raving, but say SOMETHING.

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    Great work on both videos. Lacking the skills to make such a video myself, I'd like to make some suggestions about how such a video could be organized and condensed into something under 2 minutes that would hopefully appeal to shorter attentions spans (i.e., the Faux News audience) and help it go viral. I would organize it as follows:

Step 1: Vividly establish the existence of two different announcements. After a brief title screen, show a brief snippet of "and the winner is" from 2010, highlighting/zooming in on the announcer's suit, stage background etc. Do the same for 2011. I don't think the booing/cheering discrepancy will be good enough proof for many Fox News loyalists because it can be dismissed as perhaps coming from different parts of the auditorium during the same announcement.

Step 2: Establish that the 2010 version (which the viewer can now immediately recognize) is from 2010 by fast-forwarding (at maybe 8x speed) from the announcement of Ron Paul to the announcement of Sarah Palin in 3rd place. Use footage from Fox News' own coverage to show that Gary Johnson got 3rd in 2011 while Sarah Palin got 9th in 2011.

Step 3: Show Fox New's introduction to the Ron Paul interview with the 2010 footage. By this point, the viewer knows what they are looking for and will immediately recognize (based on the visual clues identified at step 1) the deception themselves.

Step 4: Show footage from 2011 of the cheering at Ron Paul's victory.

Finally, I think it would help to use a human voice for the commentary, if a good one can be found.
    I've got a fairly deep voice, might work well with these types of videos. Someone write something up, I'll see if I can record something

Does any one have a link to the actual full footage from 2010?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You've got to be kidding me.

EDIT: Wait, the MSNBC video is from last year. I thought they were parroting Fox for a second.
    Last edited by The Grinning Maniac; 02-15-2011 at 09:48 PM.

good god! an out right lie. i wish paul could have seen the footage and called them out on it. wow!!

I just noticed something else they lied about. When they showed the poll with the top 4 winners, they put Johnson in 4th place, not 3rd.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Sorry unklejman wanted footage from 2010. Actually if we could use that video form msnbc and put it next both the fox video and the real c-pac 2011 video then there would be no question. We could probably get the fcc to fine fox news and force them into a public apology. of course they will spin it to make it seem like it was a mistake, but still people need to know the truth.

I'm going to keep looking, but if not I will put together a video with the msnbc footage, that's shorter and more concise.

Quote Originally Posted by unklejman View Post
    I'm going to keep looking, but if not I will put together a video with the msnbc footage, that's shorter and more concise.
    please do i am livid over this! I cannot say what i am thinking or i would be a felon minority report(red angry face))
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    one of the video comments is that Dr. Paul is lawyering up. Can anyone confirm that ? If, how can we encourage it ?

Quote Originally Posted by raystone View Post
    one of the video comments is that Dr. Paul is lawyering up. Can anyone confirm that ? If, how can we encourage it ?
    hmmm this could be used to really throw a wrench into the bs media and system. He should sue the crap out of fox news and make sure every news outlet covers it Seems a good way to call out the corrupt media and the corrupt gop at once. they work hand in hand!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast