Thread: UKRAINE - Col Doug Macgregor

UKRAINE - Col Doug Macgregor

H/t to The Ron Paul Liberty Report:

UKRAINE - Col Doug Macgregor

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very good strategic assessment.

Peace is absolutely saying 'yes' to the conditions Russia has laid out. Regardless of how bad "it makes us look" to accept this fact.

Resistance is only killing innocents. All the strategic decisions have already been made. Clearly, American leadership was absolutely asleep at the wheel.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Very good strategic assessment.

Peace is absolutely saying 'yes' to the conditions Russia has laid out. Regardless of how bad "it makes us look" to accept this fact.

Resistance is only killing innocents. All the strategic decisions have already been made. Clearly, American leadership was absolutely asleep at the wheel.
    Not sure they were asleep at the wheel. Unfortunately, death, destruction and suffering are just a minor inconveniences to the neocon, neolib, MIC globalists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have still yet to see anything from the Ukraine to prove anything has happened..

Old Videos,,Training and battles from years ago.. Video Games posted as live footage.

And Sean Penn there with a Film Crew Wagging the Dog.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Who is the authority on ranking the countries for corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have still yet to see anything from the Ukraine to prove anything has happened..

Old Videos,,Training and battles from years ago.. Video Games posted as live footage.

And Sean Penn there with a Film Crew Wagging the Dog.
    What do you mean ? You don't believe there's a war ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Something is going on.. not sure I would call it a war.. Russia would need a viable opponent for that..

Ukraine has the equivalent of antifa punks with guns.

BUT,,it is hard to tell.. Only Fake News so far.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Even Fox News is shooing Col. MacGregor off. MacGregor is completely, spot-on.

We have the likes of George Soros on the side of Ukraine.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Even Fox News is shooing Col. MacGregor off. MacGregor is completely, spot-on.
    As soon as MacGregor was finished, Fox Neocon “Reporter” Jennifer Griffin and Teocon host wannabe Trey Gowdy attacked him.

https://rumble.com/vw34mk-fox-news-g...ogist-for.html

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As soon as MacGregor was finished, Fox Neocon “Reporter” Jennifer Griffin and Teocon host wannabe Trey Gowdy attacked him.

https://rumble.com/vw34mk-fox-news-g...ogist-for.html
    I saw that and it angered me. They both look like Max Headroom rejects.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

There is a limited military action by Russia. There has been a large disinformation campaign by western media against Russia. I don't sympathize with Russia, but I understand Putin's reason for taking action. You can bet your ass if Canada or Mexico wanted to join the Russian federation, they would have US action taken against them.

Let's face it, Russia has the capacity to have destroyed Ukraine by now, but hasn't. They have waged a limited campaign against military targets only. Putin has assasinated political rivals in other countries previously. If he wanted Zelensky dead, he would have done it. I mean the guy is making selfie videos on the streets of the capital, he isn't hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There is a limited military action by Russia.
    I wouldn't call it limited. Slightly restrained is a better wording IMHO.

There has been a large disinformation campaign by western media against Russia. I don't sympathize with Russia, but I understand Putin's reason for taking action.
    Agreed. I do understand how things came to be over the years to result in the current situation.

You can bet your ass if Canada or Mexico wanted to join the Russian federation, they would have US action taken against them.
    Probably.

Let's face it, Russia has the capacity to have destroyed Ukraine by now, but hasn't. They have waged a limited campaign against military targets only.
    Again, I don't think it's very limited; in terms of number of boots on the ground and area covered by the war, it's not limited. Are they restrained in using very heavy weapons, yes. Are they mostly shooting at military installations, for the most part I think that's correct.

Putin has assasinated political rivals in other countries previously. If he wanted Zelensky dead, he would have done it. I mean the guy is making selfie videos on the streets of the capital, he isn't hard to find.
    I don't think he's interested in killing Zelensky. For the same reason as the restraint with heavy weapons; the consequences. He's simply trying to take the most with the least amount of force so he will have maximum power at the negotiation table. Is my current thought, had you asked me what his game plan was 2 weeks ago, I would have said he would recognise Luhansk and Donetsk than walk in with the army. I was under the impression he would have stopped there. Now it seems he wants to take the entire East of Ukraine and then hand back the Western part under conditions and try to puppetise Zelensky or replace him. The end goal of Ukraine not joining the EU or NATO seems clear. Specifically for this reason I voted against Ukraine association treaty with the EU, to me it seemed to have no benefit apart from poking the bear.

BTW, I do appreciate Zelensky. I have no idea what he's doing politically as I did not follow Ukrainian politics but he was elected to curb corruption and he was an actor-comedian,- not a politician... I think had circumstances been better; he does have the drive and natural leadership to curb corruption (a bit). To me it's quite refreshing to see.
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 03-01-2022 at 01:21 PM.
    "I am a bird"

I wouldn't call it limited. Slightly restrained is a better wording IMHO.

Agreed. I do understand how things came to be over the years to result in the current situation.

Probably.

Again, I don't think it's very limited; in terms of number of boots on the ground and area covered by the war, it's not limited. Are they restrained in using very heavy weapons, yes. Are they mostly shooting at military installations, for the most part I think that's correct.

I don't think he's interested in killing Zelensky. For the same reason as the restraint with heavy weapons; the consequences. He's simply trying to take the most with the least amount of force so he will have maximum power at the negotiation table. Is my current thought, had you asked me what his game plan was 2 weeks ago, I would have said he would recognise Luhansk and Donetsk than walk in with the army. I was under the impression he would have stopped there. Now it seems he wants to take the entire East of Ukraine and then hand back the Western part under conditions and try to puppetise Zelensky or replace him. The end goal of Ukraine not joining the EU or NATO seems clear. Specifically for this reason I voted against Ukraine association treaty with the EU, to me it seemed to have no benefit apart from poking the bear.

BTW, I do appreciate Zelensky. I have no idea what he's doing politically as I did not follow Ukrainian politics but he was elected to curb corruption and he was an actor-comedian,- not a politician... I think had circumstances been better; he does have the drive and natural leadership to curb corruption (a bit). To me it's quite refreshing to see.
    Agree. Seems to be a negotiating tactic. And going after Kyiv is possibly a distraction from real fighting in the east. But if Ukrainian politicians insist upon their NATO centric position and refuse to be more neutral (as their globalist masters have pushed for decades), they may just be able to arrange for their own destruction. Carpet bombing is always an option for Putin.

Ukrainian politicians claiming to be fighting for the New World Order is revealing. They have been brainwashed, praised and rewarded for years by the western globalist cabal, and aren't aware that they are supposed to keep that quiet in front of America. Granted, many Americans and American politicians love that sentiment, but it is supposed to be a crazy conspiracy theory in the US. Admitting it out loud is not kosher, but no doubt they have already been educated to not mention the New World Order angle any more. It's supposed to be secret.

Zelensky, I believe is a puppet--Putin tried reasonable talk to him and then said enough is enough with NATO on his borders. We would be pissed if the Communist Chinese were on any of our borders.

UKRAINE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT JOE BIDEN
    https://philosophers-stone.info/2022...out-joe-biden/

The truth of what’s been going on in the Ukraine.
    https://philosophers-stone.info/2022...n-the-ukraine/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The truth of what’s been going on in the Ukraine.
    https://philosophers-stone.info/2022...n-the-ukraine/
    Good video. We should point out that the video was made when Obama was President and the 2014 coup had just taken place. Interesting that Victoria Nuland and deep state friends were using the neo-Nazis in Ukraine in exactly the same manner as they have used Antifa and BLM in the US. They secretly support and utilize them, and then try to hide them away afterwards.

What would be interesting is what happened to those neo-Nazis after the time that this video was made. Have they been neutralized? Did the plan work? They have a Jewish President now (Zelensky), so how does the current situation work? Neo-Nazis still collaborating with him and the government?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What would be interesting is what happened to those neo-Nazis after the time that this video was made. Have they been neutralized? Did the plan work? They have a Jewish President now (Zelensky), so how does the current situation work? Neo-Nazis still collaborating with him and the government?
    They are apart of the National Guard.. their uniforms have swastikas.. They are the Azov Battalion. They have torch marches. They attack and kill LGBT people with impunity from the law and they have been committing genocide against the ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine. 24,000 people, including 3,000 citizens in the last 8 years. They have been directly funded by the US under Obama. Under Trump, congress decided not to fund them, but money is fungible.. I saw a video of a western researcher who went there to study some of the mass graves. Citizens decapitated. Did you know they passed a law in Ukraine that you are not allowed to speak Russian?
    Last edited by dannno; 03-03-2022 at 03:41 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."