Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Biden won GA pending recount. Forsyth County just reported half of their outstanding total, and Biden took just over 50%. Trump needed a large margin there to counter Clayton and Gwinnett Counties, where Biden will have 70-90% margins.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That is a fake website.
    That is a lie.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Anyone else feel like we're in a situation that you would only see in a movie?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    It's still just once every four years, right?

No... Georgia is going to have 2 senate races in January to decide the majority of the senate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

A bit ironic how at 90% now in PA they are somehow finding votes for Joe Biden. Who wants to end Oil and Gas Industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well if you spent time on twitter you would only find far leftists going crazy over a blue wave that it seems that would not happen if red manages to flip the house and take a majority at the senate. Look at PA now they are somehow finding votes for Joe Biden getting a bit concerning hopefully Trump wins through PA.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Well if you spent time on twitter you would only find far leftists going crazy over a blue wave that it seems that would not happen if red manages to flip the house and take a majority at the senate. Look at PA now they are somehow finding votes for Joe Biden getting a bit concerning hopefully Trump wins through PA.
    Not a chance. 7474 votes just came in from a red county, and Biden won 67% of them. There are still a lot of ballots out in blue counties also, and Biden only needs about 63% of the remaining ballots to win.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Not a chance. 7474 votes just came in from a red county, and Biden won 67% of them. There are still a lot of ballots out in blue counties also, and Biden only needs about 63% of the remaining ballots to win.
    You seem to defending Biden as of lately.

Not a chance. 7474 votes just came in from a red county, and Biden won 67% of them.
    Yes how very unusual for a Red County to vote against Trump but in Biden favor?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Welcome to the Twilight Zone/Outer Limits
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

You seem to defending Biden as of lately.
    I'm just stating facts. I don't see how Trump can win PA when Biden gets more than what he needs out of the remaining ballots even in red counties. I just hope it stays close enough that the outcome can be changed by getting some of these mail in ballots disqualified. Same for Georgia.

Yes how very unusual for a Red County to vote against Trump but in Biden favor?
    It's not that odd considering most Democrats are afraid of covid, and most Republicans would rather vote in person.

Should Joe Biden win. America had just voted for a person who said America wasn't even good to begin with.
    I don't how i would view Joe Biden as president and who said things like that during the debates.

I'm just stating facts. I don't see how Trump can win PA when Biden gets more than what he needs out of the remaining ballots even in red counties. I just hope it stays close enough that the outcome can be changed by getting some of these mail in ballots disqualified. Same for Georgia.

It's not that odd considering most Democrats are afraid of covid, and most Republicans would rather vote in person.
    So your saying PA voters who just voted for red in senate and House voted against Trump and voted in a candidate And voted in a person who wants to end fossil fuels?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-05-2020 at 08:20 PM.

So your saying PA voters who just voted for red in senate and House voted against Trump and voted in a candidate And voted in a person who wants to end fossil fuels?
    No, there was probably a lot of fraud in Philadelphia. Hopefully enough ballots can be verified as fraudulent, but Biden will win by a significant number, maybe more than 40k.

Source
    The Disinformation Is Coming From Inside the White House
    What happened to the Russian nonsense?

No, there was probably a lot of fraud in Philadelphia. Hopefully enough ballots can be verified as fraudulent, but Biden will win by a significant number, maybe more than 40k.
    There are still recounts left and media is getting a bit nervous. You seem to be repeating whatever your seeing on TV not surprise just like those who probably voted for Biden.

The Disinformation Is Coming From Inside the White House

There are still recounts left and media is getting a bit nervous. You seem to be repeating whatever your seeing on TV not surprise just like those who probably voted for Biden.
    No, I'm watching the results come in and calculating the numbers myself. I'll bet you any amount of money that Biden wins the initial count in PA. I just said that there will be a recount, did you not understand that?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Muh votes ..."

I will laugh when Biden takes their guns.
    I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't feel like big "L" libertarians tend to own a lot of guns.
    *shrug* Not being a big "L" libertarian, I wouldn't know.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Muh votes ..."

I won't.

*shrug* Not being a big "L" libertarian, I wouldn't know.
    I won't.
    You think he wont?

If social unrest increases, then the 2nd Amendment's popularity may very well increase. Especially if segments of the population lose faith in the police.

Overall, while I am extraordinarily pessimistic about the future of the country, the average person may find a use for self-protection and not want to surrender it. I have very cautious optimism that gun rights may remain relatively as they are. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    If social unrest increases, then the 2nd Amendment's popularity may very well increase. Especially if segments of the population lose faith in the police.

Overall, while I am extraordinarily pessimistic about the future of the country, the average person may find a use for self-protection and not want to surrender it. I have very cautious optimism that gun rights may remain relatively as they are. We'll see.
    Well according to some on twitter, Andy Ngo has been locked out of his twitter.

You think he wont?
    Do I think who won't what?

On Georgia, 100% of the votes are in all counties, and Trump won by 2000 votes.

https://apps.npr.org/elections20-int...s#/states/GA/P

Also

Last edited by ProBlue33; 11-05-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post

Also

How are these non marked ballots are even allowed in first place?

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post

Also

The numbers are just too high for me to believe it. That would mean the legitimate voter turnout was unbelievably low.

As for Georgia, I don't know where you are getting your information from, but if you want to keep up with it, the Atlanta newspaper is reporting the real numbers here https://www.ajc.com/politics/most-re...IRU6FGW6Y73VM/

Clayton County is almost 90% Democrat with over 4,000 votes left. That alone will be enough to give it to Biden unless most of those ballots are rejected for some reason.
    Last edited by misterx; 11-05-2020 at 10:19 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Well, yeah, there's the philosophical reasons for not participating. But there's the pragmatic reasons as well. Look at all the RPF threads being posted right now which deal with voting fraud and corruption. Your earlier posting alludes to the same:

Why lend one's personal credibility to the voting process when one is certain that very process is corrupt and filled with fraud? It's not like this "fraud and corruption" is something new - you see RPF posts on it every time there's an election. It's a feature built into elections. To broadcast that the process is legitimate while speaking of it's corruption and fraud is to exhibit signs of a mental disorder known as cognitive dissonance - believing two contradictory things to be simultaneously true. There might even be an element of OCD to it - in that the behavior is obsessive and compulsive ... a bit like a cat pawing at a linoleum floor to cover up its vomit even though there's no dirt there to cover it with (it's as if the cat is saying, "This isn't accomplishing anything, but I have to do it because there's no other way to cover the vomit")
    The vote was viewed as being more credible when almost no one participated in it. Not voting doesn't invalidate it unless literally every single person stops voting with you. Since this is an unrealistic fantasy then not voting serves no purpose but to disenfranchise yourself.

The vote was viewed as being more credible when almost no one participated in it. Not voting doesn't invalidate it unless literally every single person stops voting with you. Since this is an unrealistic fantasy then not voting serves no purpose but to disenfranchise yourself.
    Oh my :-O

@Voluntarist was kind enough to point this out to me, please take a moment to read: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Paving-Company

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Oh my :-O

@Voluntarist was kind enough to point this out to me, please take a moment to read: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Paving-Company
    You guys spend too much time thinking about political theory vs action. Communists focus on action, and that's why they've completely destroyed us over the last century. Your theories are built on a world that only exists in your head. They don't apply to a world in which men of action are actively trying to consolidate power so that they can literally kill you.

You guys spend too much time thinking about political theory vs action. Communists focus on action, and that's why they've completely destroyed us over the last century. Your theories are built on a world that only exists in your head. They don't apply to a world in which men of action are actively trying to consolidate power so that they can literally kill you.
    Liberty cannot be forced or taught - it is from within.

Libertarianism is an impracticable approach to life and politics. Agorism takes the libertarianism model and applies it in a practical approach to every day life.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-21-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast