Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgive and forget the Covid tyranny? HOW BOUT NO!?

Forgive and forget the Covid tyranny? HOW BOUT NO!?

Early voting and internal polling must not be lookin' good for Dems who pushed the Covid tyranny. Dunno about y'all but my business was gutted, my long term relationship fell apart, I was berated in a grocery store for not wearing a mask, etc.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nesty-pandemic

The Atlantic has come under fire for suggesting that all the terrible pandemic-era decisions over lockdowns, school closures, masking, and punishing an entire class of people who questioned the efficacy and wisdom of taking a rushed, experimental vaccine - for a virus with a 99% survival rate in most, should all be water under the bridge. more at link
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HAHHAHAHAHA

FK NO
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-01-2022 at 04:44 PM.

I took a heavy financial hit. It was only by God's grace that I made it through with my business intact. The fact that I almost lost everything based on lies, still pisses me off. A lot of my friends are in the same boat.

There were two groups of people in this pandemic. Those who had to work for less money face to face with others and those who had an income that let them stay home and not work. They weren't virtuous, they were out of touch with reality. I don't blame them, but I blame the government, media and corporations that made this possible. They all should be punished.

I was sent home to work in my home office. I'm one of the "lucky" ones, I guess. "Laptop class"

I've never needed glasses, but now my eyesight has gotten so bad from looking at a laptop screen all day that I can't focus on anything close.
    I've had to fight with my son's private school to allow him to participate in normal activities - you know, since he's "unclean" (unvaxxed).
    I've had so-called friends turn against me for trying to tell them the truth.
    I've had fights with my wife who wanted to give in to the pressure.
    I've had struggles with my company's leadership, which I'm sure has damaged my professional reputation.
    And that's NOTHING compared to what my business-owning, blue-collar family and friends have been put through.

So, forgive them??

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The biggest lies aren't even admitted and never will be.

You can start your sentences with -- "What if I told you...".......

and finish the rest.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

The shutdowns didn't effect me at all. I was already working from home and just continued to do so.

Federal contractor vax mandate got me fired though. I was out of work for about four months (not counting a couple side gigs that were like 10 hours a piece). Almost got fired again in September '22 when signing on to a new gig. The job was remote, so masks and other bs didn't apply. But to get on boarded, I was supposed to go on site to a building that required a vax card for entry, smh. While exploring options, the company lifted the vax card requirement for the NC site (where I was supposed to go) but left it in place at the NY site. My holding out probably had nothing to do with the rule change but the timing was good.

Vax pressure from family and schools has certainly strained family life. I've pretty much given up on humanity at large at this point -- they've revealed their true colors over the last couple years. You guys are ok in my book though. When you get the PMs from me to grab a beer, that's why. I'm an old-normal kinda guy.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    The fact that I almost lost everything based on lies, still pisses me off.
    They shouldn't have been able to shut down businesses without total compensation, even if they were telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Early voting and internal polling must not be lookin' good for Dems who pushed the Covid tyranny. Dunno about y'all but my business was gutted, my long term relationship fell apart, I was berated in a grocery store for not wearing a mask, etc.
    The federal vax mandate (that was overturned by the supreme court) freaked me out the most. That was so third world dictatorship. Luckily they never implemented any vax mandates where I work (tennessee).

I lost two people I knew. One I was close to.

And now there's no middle class because two presidents printed trillions in blood money for Pfizer and Moderna to kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    They shouldn't have been able to shut down businesses without total compensation, even if they were telling the truth.
    I agree, but if it was out of well meaning stupidity, I would be fine with those who caused it just be barred from positions of power. However, these malicious bastards knew what they were doing. They belong in jail.

Waits for a religious person to say we need to forgive the covid tyrants because that's what God wants us to do.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I voluntarily left my healthcare job about 2 months before the vax released, after I got tired of the inconsistency from the CDC on whether to wear a mask, wear two masks, wear your mask upside down, turn it inside out, blah blah. It became clear that these esteemed brainiacs at the CDC getting paid 6-digit salaries to work behind a desk had hardly a clue what they were dealing with, while doctors at the bedside were the ones really making the observations and trying to find out which treatments worked or didn't.

I was lucky though that I didn't have any dependents. People with families to support couldn't logically just up and quit their jobs and I empathize.

I went back in August a few months ago, and the mandatory mask policy wasn't dropped until the end of September. Of course, me being unvaxxed, I still have to wear one inside the hospital, but at least they accepted my exemption without a fuss. What frustrates me is that they still tend to favor non-scientific practices regarding natural immunity. It's like something that has been known and widely accepted in the medical community for, I dunno, a thousand years? (maybe more) got thrown out the window. I had the Kick-Your-Ass-for-two-weeks variant of COVID in 2020 and I would love to compare antibody counts with anyone who is vaxxed/boosted.

The best news is that, at least where I'm at in Georgia, no one recoils in horror if they see that you are unvaxxed. That culture of fear never took root here. My trouble is keeping my eyes from widening whenever someone traveling from say, New York or California, tells me they've had like 5 boosters. We don't even have an option that goes that high in our computer charting program in the medical history questionnaire. You either had 1,2,3 boosters or 'unknown'.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-01-2022 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Waits for a religious person to say we need to forgive the covid tyrants because that's what God wants us to do.
    I am a Christian and I do not think these people should escape the consequences of their lies. God only forgives those who truly mean it and change their ways--that's why He is the ultimate Judge, you cannot fool HIM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Find the biggest oak tree...

I still refuse to return to the many establishments that denied me service because I wouldn’t diaper up. The most exciting was the idiot dentist that demanded that I wear the Holy Rag, except for when he was in my mouth. I then fully realized we were dealing with a death cult. This was in May 2020.

I forgive because resentment is not healthy. I will never forget their tyranny and the realization of the evil that’s permeated everything in our existence.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I am a Christian and I do not think these people should escape the consequences of their lies. God only forgives those who truly mean it and change their ways--that's why He is the ultimate Judge, you cannot fool HIM.
    Amen. The civil magistrate exists because retribution for crimes is part of the image of God within man. If I could have shot and killed you on the spot because of the severity of your crime, your liability to that fate doesn't disappear later on just because you're in shackles. The question is not whether you can be made to suffer the just punishment of your crimes, only how it is to be orchestrated so as to prevent the human propensity for evil punishment. Just human punishment is just (even in God's eyes!) so long as evil is not permitted to mingle with it.

The covidiocy was one of the factors that ended my career and working life.

I have family that have suffered permanent damage from the side effects of the unsafe and ineffective gene treatments that were not "vaccines".

I know people that died because they were not allowed to take/receive the medical treatments they considered the best chance to save them.

Less than a year ago, the same mob of Marxist maggots that are now screaming about "my body my choice" when it comes to baby killing, had been polled to show an overwhelming majority favored putting me in a concentration camp for refusing the clot shots.

Now they want peace?

Amnesty?

Just call it a big Mulligan?

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Amen. The civil magistrate exists because retribution for crimes is part of the image of God within man.
    Is that what he's there for? Gee, I thought putting a stop to evil played into it somehow. Even as the Atlantic is talking amnesty, the CDC is "recommending" that poison for the very age group least susceptible to Covid and most susceptible to side effects like myocarditis. The manufacturers are still advertising it, and so is Walgreen's.

Not suffering fools is one thing. Suffering the criminals who prey on them to continue is another. Especially since...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The covidiocy was one of the factors that ended my career and working life.
    ...the economic calamity continues. Addressing the issue could stop that. What effect could confiscating and annulling those ill-gotten trillions have on inflation?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-02-2022 at 09:15 AM.

COVID Tyrants at Left-wing Atlantic Beg for Amnesty

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...g-for-amnesty/

JOHN NOLTE 1 Nov 2022

Our COVID oppressors at the far-left Atlantic are now begging for a COVID amnesty in the wake of all their anti-science COVID oppression.

That’s not going to happen.

Ever.

First, never forget the Atlantic is owned by this fascist who did this while you and I weren’t allowed to visit our relatives in hospitals or nursing homes or attend funerals.

Because I’ve needed both, I’m a big fan of forgiveness and second chances.

Before that can happen, however, there must first be an admission of wrongdoing, an apology, accountability, and repentance.

We’re seeing nothing even close to that from our COVID oppressors. Instead, all we see is lying and gaslighting. The best example is Dr. Anthony Fauci — the COVID oppressor's tin idol — running around saying, Who me? I didn’t call for lockdowns. I didn’t call for school closures.

The thrust of the dishonest Atlantic piece is pure lies: “We didn’t know” what we didn’t know at the time.

In April 2020, with nothing else to do, my family took an enormous number of hikes. We all wore cloth masks that I had made myself. We had a family hand signal, which the person in the front would use if someone was approaching on the trail and we needed to put on our masks. Once, when another child got too close to my then-4-year-old son on a bridge, he yelled at her “SOCIAL DISTANCING!”

These precautions were totally misguided. In April 2020, no one got the coronavirus from passing someone else hiking. Outdoor transmission was vanishingly rare. Our cloth masks made out of old bandanas wouldn’t have done anything, anyway. But the thing is: We didn’t know.

Okay, but here is what you did know on day one…

You did know… The elderly were most at risk, and yet you still flooded nursing homes with infected COVID patients and then aided and abetted the cover up.

You did know… The risk of catching the China Flu was the same in a big box store or a small business. You still closed and bankrupted small businesses.

You did know… Everyday Americans had to watch their loved ones buried via Zoom, and then you attended the funeral for John Lewis.

You did know… The risk to children was minimal, and you still closed schools and practiced the cruelty of forcing crying and confused toddlers into masks.

You did know… People legally traveling to America were as capable of spreading infection as those illegally entering America. Yet, you still refused to stop illegal immigration.

You did know… That while we were shamed, ridiculed, fined, punished, and bankrupted for not following your fascist rules, that one left-wing COVID oppressor after another — including Fauci, Nancy Pelosi, Chris Cuomo, Gavin Newsom, Gretchen Whitmer, Muriel Bowser, the United Nations — proved they knew those rules were unnecessary by personally violating them.

You did know… Every gathering came with the same risk of infection. Yet, you cheered and joined Black Lives Matter and Antifa “gatherings,” while condemning any gathering of Trump supporters or the Faithful.

You did know… You declared liquor stores “necessary” while locking Churches and Synagogues.

You did know… It was as safe to buy vegetables as vegetable seeds. Yet you made seeds off limits.

You did know… It was unconstitutional for anyone outside of state legislatures to alter voting rules. Yet you did so anyway.

You did know… There was zero proof the vaccine stopped the spread of infection or prevented anyone from becoming infected. Yet you lied and said it did to justify firing, fining, ridiculing, harassing, dehumanizing, bullying, and discriminating.

You did know… Every human life is worthy. Yet you still laughed at those of us who died, wished us dead, and threatened violence against us.

No.

There will be no amnesty before there is accountability for the savages who forced our loved ones to die alone.

There will be no forgiveness before there’s a reckoning for the mercenary liars who abused our elderly and children.

There will be no moving on before there’s justice for those who were bankrupted, fined, jailed, mourned alone, forced into lonely despair, and stripped of youth’s magic and irreplaceable moments.

Most of all, there will be no reprieve because you are not sorry; because given the opportunity, you will do it all over again; because you are vicious, heartless, mercenary, politically-driven bullies only asking for amnesty so you can catch us off guard the next time.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Is that what he's there for? Gee, I thought putting a stop to evil played into it somehow.
    Yeah, those aren't mutually-exclusive, in fact, one is entailed in the other.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psssst Big Pharma ain’t stopping with forced revenues ( I mean vaccinations)

Years of Ruthless Covid Tyranny: Just Forget It & Move On?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

They want forgiveness SO THEY CAN TRY TO $#@!ING DO IT AGAIN.

NO. Nuremburg 2.0.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I will forget but I will not forgive
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast