Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woke Autocannibalism

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-22-2022 at 10:28 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 03-22-2022 at 10:57 PM.

Trans Liberation vs. Fat Liberation

https://twitter.com/therealcie/statu...38724786438148
    Seems like only yesterday the boogeymen were simple things like transfats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/MetroUK/status/1535206683357618177

"What happens when race intersects with sexuality and gender?"

Woke Autocannibalism is what happens.

No means no....unless you're a transperson.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So, for people who think like this (and don't get me wrong, I'm not deluded into thinking there really are more than a tiny handful), any male with unfulfilled sexual desire should be able to meet that felt need by claiming to be a transgender lesbian and using that as leverage to compel other lesbians to have straight, male-female, but also lesbian-lesbian sex with them. I think I understood that right.

I remember Rush Limbaugh joking that he was a lesbian trapped in a man's body, as a way of illustrating absurdity by being absurd. And now, here we are.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So if I understand this right, that was call for men to beat the $#@! out of women?

You should have been careful what you wished for ladies...

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    So, for people who think like this (and don't get me wrong, I'm not deluded into thinking there really are more than a tiny handful)
    So how did this tiny handful of desperately broken, insane and retarded humanity get to the point of dictating social and cultural norms, adherence to which is mandated by law in many places and situations, for the rest of us?

Scottish Govt Workers Told Biological Sex Is ‘Falsehood’ Invented to ‘Reinforce White Supremacy’

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ite-supremacy/

JACK MONTGOMERY 2 Jul 2022

Scottish civil servants have been instructed that biological sex is a “falsehood” which was “set by the medical establishment to reinforce white supremacy and gender oppression”.

The taxpayer-funded LGBTI+ internal staff network of the Scottish Government — a devolved administration roughly equivalent to a state government in the U.S. — was allowed to carry out its ‘Trans 101’ course for civil servants during worktime, promoting what critics described as “highly political and discriminatory material” in comments to The Telegraph.

A ‘trans language primer’ poured particular scorn on so-called TERFs, or Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists, suggesting they should be rechristened as FARTs, or Feminism-Appropriating Ridiculous Transphobes.

“TERFs are transphobes loosely organised into a trans hate group” who have an “obsession with trans people in sports”, the primer asserts.

“While they hate all trans people, they attack trans women especially aggressively as trans woman challenge TERFs’ view of biological essentialism around the identity and experience of womanhood,” it accuses, further alleging that TERFs have an “unhealthy fascination with trans kids and work especially hard to make the lives of trans kids miserable”.

Singer Macy Gray Enrages Trans Crowd Saying, ‘Just Because You Go Change Your Parts Doesn’t Make You a Woman’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nt-make-woman/

It didn’t take long for people to begin attacking Gray, calling her a Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist (TERF).

“My bestie tweeted ‘damn we lost Macy Gray’ and I thought she had died but it’s bc she’s a TERF,” @yumcoconutmilk tweeted.

Mitchell Plitnick added, “Sad to see #BetteMidler and #macygray joining the JK Rowling #TERF brigade. The fight for rights, anyone’s rights, can’t be won if we choose to deny the rights of some to elevate or compensate for the denial of rights of others.”

Another user posted, “I believe Macy Gray deserves a congratulations for being the first non-white TERF woman. We all knew they’d find one eventually.”
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Singer Macy Gray Enrages Trans Crowd Saying, ‘Just Because You Go Change Your Parts Doesn’t Make You a Woman’

It didn’t take long for people to begin attacking Gray, calling her a Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist (TERF).

“My bestie tweeted ‘damn we lost Macy Gray’ and I thought she had died but it’s bc she’s a TERF,” @yumcoconutmilk tweeted.

Mitchell Plitnick added, “Sad to see #BetteMidler and #macygray joining the JK Rowling #TERF brigade. The fight for rights, anyone’s rights, can’t be won if we choose to deny the rights of some to elevate or compensate for the denial of rights of others.”

Another user posted, “I believe Macy Gray deserves a congratulations for being the first non-white TERF woman. We all knew they’d find one eventually.”

LOL I am amused at the high levels of conspiracy theory going on:

"which is highly-agitated by the foreign intelligence operatives of Russia and China, and of Vaja, Emni, Mabahith, and Mossad"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Biological facts have become "radical".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I'm gonna laugh when transwomen are determined to have privilege over transmen,, because transwomen are men,, and this cycle starts all over again
    - Kim Kardashian

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    LOL I am amused at the high levels of conspiracy theory going on:
    Yeah, well, that's exactly what "the patriarchist ruling class" would say. now, isn't it?

//

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Seems like only yesterday the boogeymen were simple things like transfats.
    *groan*

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So, in the past few days at least 3 prominent liberal women have come out and questing the whole "birthing person" narrative in the wake of the demise of Roe v Wade. One is singer Macy Gray who said being a woman is a "completely unique experience" and that surgery doesn't change that. Macy Gray a favorite of openly gay comedian Rosie O'Donnell. And to top it off, Macy Gray is in a lesbian marriage. Bette Midler waded in talking about how using trans-exclusive language when talking about Roe v Wade erased women. Midler, though straight as far as I know (she's married to a man), has nevertheless been seen as a LGBTQ ally and icon for having played a bisexual character in her first movie. Across the pond in jolly old England, liberal politician Katherine Deves was bullied off Twitter after having been accused of mockingly writing women should be referred to 'womb-havers' or 'birthing bodies' after US abortion ruling. So....Bette Midler say DON'T use trans-exclusive language when talking about abortion, Katherine Deves sarcastically (I guess) says DO use transinclusive language when talking about abortion, and both get attacked by the same leftist mob. Oh well. I guess wearing rainbow adorned clothing (Bette Midler), and even actually BEING a part of the LGBTQ+ community (Macy Gray) isn't enough for some people. You still aren't allowed to have an opinion.

Bette Midler, Macy Gray, Katherine Deves, J. K. Rowling....who's next?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast