Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul on Hannity radio show 2/07/13 (audio added)

Rand Paul on Hannity radio show 2/07/13 (audio added)

I'll be on-air w/ @SeanHannity at 5pm ET today. Check your local radio stations and be sure to tune-in! #tcot
    https://twitter.com/SenRandPaul/stat...09890337468416

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHqZGWbiTpc
    Last edited by jct74; 02-07-2013 at 06:49 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone cap it?

Rand versus the snowball receptacle. I hope Sean starts with his, "the left is so hypocritical... they slammed Bush about torture but now they want to kill Americans.. blah blah blah and Rand's like DRONES SUCK NO MATTER WHO IS GETTING KILLED< SEAN. BAM.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    Someone cap it?
    there is a station in San Francisco that records the entire show every day, so the audio will be up an hour or two later.
    http://www.ksfo.com/common/page.php?...=561&is_corp=0

there is also a "listen live" link at the top of the page.

Rick Santorum ‏@RickSantorum

I'll join @SeanHannity on his radio program today at 4:30 PM ET.

interesting
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Rick Santorum ‏@RickSantorum

I'll join @SeanHannity on his radio program today at 4:30 PM ET.

interesting
    I wonder if he is on to blast Rand over Iran.

I wish Hannity would look at Santorum's voting record

This Radical Islam Containment Plan is going to come back to hurt Rand. I wish it wouldn't but it's unavoidable.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish Hannity would look at Santorum's voting record
    But then he'd know Sanatorium isn't truly a conservative, even if he is right on social issues (but very, very wrong on how to fix them).

Santorum and Hannity don't seem to like Obama's drone strike powers. Hannity was also talking about it a bunch on the radio yesterday and led off his TV show with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    This Radical Islam Containment Plan is going to come back to hurt Rand.
    Doubt it, I'm sure he and staff put more thought into this than they have anything else to make sure it was iron-clad defensible and sensible. Guarantee they've put this policy through the neocon ringer and are ready to go on offense with it from any angle.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Doubt it, I'm sure he and staff put more thought into this than they have anything else to make sure it was iron-clad defensible and sensible. Guarantee they've put this policy through the neocon ringer and are ready to go on offense with it from any angle.
    God lets hope so. It seems about anything out of ANY politician hasn't been well though out. The problem with the containment plan is the same problem with gun laws. As soon as somethign bad happens they can say "see THIS is what happens when you do/don't do that"

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Santorum and Hannity don't seem to like Obama's drone strike powers. Hannity was also talking about it a bunch on the radio yesterday and led off his TV show with it.
    Oversight of CIA Interrogation and Detention Amendment Amendment Rejected - Senate
    (46 - 53) Nay

-
    Doesn't look like Santorum is very concerned about executive power abuses when there's a Republican president.

discussing the Tweet now. Rand says he's not going to get into "family squabbles or family differences". Both Rand and Hannity agree that Chris Kyle IS A HERO.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 02-07-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Can you imagine him doing that before Ron ran for president? And Santorum is such a slease. look at what he voted for with the GOP in the white house.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Hannity trying to get Rand to announce. Rand's saying we need to get the GOP to be winners again and that libertarian ideals need to be included to win on the coasts. "Paint in bold colors, not in pastels" Rand > Reagan #winning. Might even be on Hannity tonight.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Listened to it, not much of anything important said except Rand distanced himself from Ron's tweet. Rand is definatly a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Listened to it, not much of anything important said except Rand distanced himself from Ron's tweet. Rand is definatly a politician.
    Well duh..

Actually, he was a doctor for 17 years before entering the Senate but he's very effective as a politician, that's how he won big statewide - twice.

Well duh..

Actually, he was a doctor for 17 years before entering the Senate but he's very effective as a politician, that's how he won big statewide - twice.
    Twice?

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I'd have to disagree, Rand got another epic chance to get his foreign policy credentials out there, another chance to stick it to Hillary and the left, was able to position himself as another key enemy of the left, promoted auditing the Pentagon to find wasteful military spending and anywhere from 5-10 million listeners were tuned in. Plus, he may double dip and be on the tv program too.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Twice?
    primary and general

Twice?
    Primary 22 point win then beat Conway

Primary 22 point win then beat Conway
    Ah right. Forgot about the primary against the establishment pick.

Ah right. Forgot about the primary against the establishment pick.

And don't forget that was McConnell's handpicked successor to Bunning who he managed to convince to retire. He raised money for him in DC and cut ads. It was meant to be a smooth transition until Rand showed up.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    can someone find the audio of this? I missed it..

can someone find the audio of this? I missed it..
    it's up now, starts at 8:30
    http://vaca.bayradio.com/ksfo_archiv...?day=4&hour=15

Thanks JCT!! Good job!

Someone cap it?
    Hannity blasted Republicans for voting against Rand's bill to cut aid to Egypt.
    Some Israel worship.
    Talk about Benghazi/Clinton testimony.
    Sequester, defense spending.
    Ron's tweet.
    2016. (says he would run in both races, POTUS and Senate, if he does run for president)
    Reagan pastels quote.
    Hannity asks Rand to be on his show on tv tonight.
    Last edited by Confederate; 02-07-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    discussing the Tweet now. Rand says he's not going to get into "family squabbles or family differences". Both Rand and Hannity agree that Chris Kyle IS A HERO.
    The above comment by Rand comes at 16:17.

In my opinion, Rand missed an opportunity for a teachable moment. Ron has twice explained the tweet, on Twitter and on Facebook...he's made it clear that it was not his intention to show contempt for Chris Kyle in particular, or the military in general. Instead of saying this for the benefit of Hannity's listening audience, Rand frames it in terms of a "family squabble" thus perpetuating the meme that Dad is nothing but a crazy loon.

Perhaps Rand's supporters don't think that's any big deal (whatever it takes to win!) but it is a big deal to me. It was an opportunity to set the record straight, but instead it came across as throwing Dad under the bus. Again.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 02-07-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Does anyone know if Rand is getting asked questions about his father's Twitter controversy...and if not why not?

Don't get me wrong...it's great if he's avoiding the subject...just seems unusual for the media to not ask about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast