Page 2139 of 2370 FirstFirst ... 1139163920392089212921372138213921402141214921892239 ... LastLast
Results 64,141 to 64,170 of 71088

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-04-2022 at 09:36 AM.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    It's real.

Here's the thread

@trreal is now a non-existent account:

Looks like that account is back. Just shutdown temporarily because of the flood of notifications of responses and general pissed-off-ness of them.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Looks like that account is back. Just shutdown temporarily because of the flood of notifications of responses and general pissed-off-ness of them.
    Well, unlike the psychotic Left, I don't see any reason @trreal shouldn't have his account active if he chooses and he doesn't break the law or otherwise violate reasonable ToS. But IMO he was better off hiding in shame, after exposing his true face for all to see. Welcome back, psycho...

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    It's real. Or it was real, anyway.

Apparently, he has done the only honorable thing and committed Twitter hara-kiri.

https://twitter.com/cmishmom/status/1586132607640768515

We live in the stupidest timeline...
    He's back ...

Look at that 1-to-30 like-to-reply ratio, though, and take heart (compared to a better than 10-to-1 like-to-reply ratio for the parent tweet).

https://twitter.com/cmishmom/status/1586132607640768515

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Then, after shooting together, Chad and Tyrone take home a couple ladies from the bar around the corner while Tucker goes home to jerk it into a Kleenex to an Onlyfans e-girl.

Such a strange timeline we are in.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge