Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgive and forget the Covid tyranny? HOW BOUT NO!?

Seems that Published opinion is not being well received..

I am glad to see I am not the only one to fine it rudely insulting.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    COVID tyrants on the Left rn...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    COVID tyrants on the Left rn...

Nothing personal Jack...it was just good business.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

It’s ALWAYS about “business,” or more accurately, securing illegitimate advantages over the competition via government
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

One year and two months ago:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ovid-pandemic/

FTA:
    Health experts have warned that some of the unexplained deaths are being caused by collateral damage from the pandemic, when operations and treatments were cancelled or delayed as the health service concentrated on Covid.

The Government’s “stay at home, protect the NHS” message also left many people who needed medical treatment unwilling to bother the health service, or afraid they would catch coronavirus if they went into hospital.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

We Refuse Your Request For Amnesty - Part Of The Problem 926
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave and Robbie respond to the recent article in The Atlantic by Emily Oster "Lets Declare A Pandemic Amnesty" in regards to the unforgivable acts undertaken by the state and the people complicit in their actions. This Episode Was Recorded On 11.1.22
    https://rumble.com/v1rdcb3-we-refuse...oblem-926.html

The Broken Thought Process [clip from PotP 926]
    https://rumble.com/v1r5qjt-the-broke...t-process.html
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-28-2023 at 07:07 PM.

Bull$#@! COVID restrictions very likely contributed significantly to the death of my father 2 years ago.

Forgive and forget?

$#@! THEM.

I'll consider forgiving and forgetting when their worthless carcasses ...

Never mind.

No forgiveness. No forgetting. EVER.

ETA: The above doesn't even consider the decimation of my business and my family's financial hardship as a result and the many other heartbreaks and hardships their bull$#@! caused. May they $#@!ing ROT.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 11-03-2022 at 11:58 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Bull$#@! COVID restrictions very likely contributed significantly to the death of my father 2 years ago.

Forgive and forget?

$#@! THEM.

I'll consider forgiving and forgetting when their worthless carcasses ...

Never mind.

No forgiveness. No forgetting. EVER.

ETA: The above doesn't even consider the decimation of my business and my family's financial hardship as a result and the many other heartbreaks and hardships their bull$#@! caused. May they $#@!ing ROT.
    Thinking out loud... but is it possible that a class-action lawsuit could be brought against CDC/NIH/Fauci? I don't believe that lawsuits ever solve anything, but I do think that these criminals need to be hit hard where it really hurts, and one of the hardest ways to hit someone in modern America, if not the hardest, is with a lawsuit, especially a class-action lawsuit.

I don't care if you had wrong opinions. I don't care if you shouted down the other side because you're an egotistical maniac who blindly follows whatever you believe to be the current strongman. It's your American right to be a worthless idiot. I do care about those who took material actions to cause the destruction of the economy, and conspired to convert the doomsday virus into an opportunistic tyranny and implemented that tyranny in law and policy. The parties who caused this need to face justice, or the entire social fabric is going to unravel, for real this time (no tiddly-winks Jan 6th nonsense).

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thinking out loud... but is it possible that a class-action lawsuit could be brought against CDC/NIH/Fauci? I don't believe that lawsuits ever solve anything, but I do think that these criminals need to be hit hard where it really hurts, and one of the hardest ways to hit someone in modern America, if not the hardest, is with a lawsuit, especially a class-action lawsuit.

I don't care if you had wrong opinions. I don't care if you shouted down the other side because you're an egotistical maniac who blindly follows whatever you believe to be the current strongman. It's your American right to be a worthless idiot. I do care about those who took material actions to cause the destruction of the economy, and conspired to convert the doomsday virus into an opportunistic tyranny and implemented that tyranny in law and policy. The parties who caused this need to face justice, or the entire social fabric is going to unravel, for real this time (no tiddly-winks Jan 6th nonsense).

Generally speaking, the only people who actually benefit from class action suits are the frickin' attorneys. And they usually amount to a slap on the wrist for the defendants anyway.

Either way, I had my fill of trying to use the law to fix this $#@! back in the mid 1980s when I sued a deputy sheriff and a sitting justice of the peace under TRitle 42 for deprivation of rights under color of law. It was an educational experience, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone.
    Chris

Generally speaking, the only people who actually benefit from class action suits are the frickin' attorneys. And they usually amount to a slap on the wrist for the defendants anyway.

Either way, I had my fill of trying to use the law to fix this $#@! back in the mid 1980s when I sued a deputy sheriff and a sitting justice of the peace under TRitle 42 for deprivation of rights under color of law. It was an educational experience, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to anyone.
    I understand. What I have in mind would operate at a bit higher level than that. No ding on your legal activism (good on you as I assume they were factually in the wrong), it's a major pain. But a class-action lawsuit with a team of top-tier constitutional law attorneys, perhaps filed on behalf of the States themselves in Federal court, focusing on specific decision-makers in CDC/NIH and Fauci (and whoever else enabled/funded/guided him) would be a different animal. Since $2.65 trillion is a damage amount that courts can award with a straight face, I see no issue in suing for 3 years of US GDP (the maximum amount of economic devastation that was caused by the defendants in this hypothetical case). US GDP in 2021 was around $23 trillion, so three years of damages works out to about $69 trillion. That sounds like a good starting number to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Keeping people sick is "just good business".

A sick army can not fight. Good business for Tyrants.

A sick patient makes big health care money. Good business for big pHARMa.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I understand. What I have in mind would operate at a bit higher level than that. No ding on your legal activism (good on you as I assume they were factually in the wrong), it's a major pain. But a class-action lawsuit with a team of top-tier constitutional law attorneys, perhaps filed on behalf of the States themselves in Federal court, focusing on specific decision-makers in CDC/NIH and Fauci (and whoever else enabled/funded/guided him) would be a different animal. Since $2.65 trillion is a damage amount that courts can award with a straight face, I see no issue in suing for 3 years of US GDP (the maximum amount of economic devastation that was caused by the defendants in this hypothetical case). US GDP in 2021 was around $23 trillion, so three years of damages works out to about $69 trillion. That sounds like a good starting number to me.
    Justice won't be found in their courts
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Of course not. But, at the national political level, a lawsuit is just another weapon in the arsenal, like a mace. Sometimes you need to pull your enemy in two directions at once in order for either one to be effective. A massive lawsuit targeting the individuals and organizations who were the final decision-makers in these lockdowns/mandates could go a long way to ripping open Fenrir's jaws.

If you have a better idea, feel free to share it. Maybe we can get a message to the right people, who knows.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-04-2022 at 02:07 PM.

If you have a better idea, feel free to share it.
    Oh I have a ton of better ideas. But none that can be publicly shared.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Oh I have a ton of better ideas. But none that can be publicly shared.
    And therein lies their fatal flaw. They cannot be defeated by their own weapons (conspiracy). They must be defeated on the open books, for everyone to see, fair and square. And so they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander

That would be a decent option as long as the law firm handling it is thoroughly vetted and known to support libertarian/freedom/conservative issues and is not just another money making operation of The Machine. I've heard good things about these folks:

Institute for Justice

but have no idea if it's anything they'd want to take on. But if a bunch of attorneys were to profit massively from a class-action I'd rather it be one like IJ, who could then apply those funds to other like-minded projects instead of Hamptons beach houses.

But whatever happens, do NOT let Congress take the lead with more dog-n-pony-show "investigations" that never lead to anything except political fundraising and politician soundbites. If Republicans reclaim Congress, and very good chance they will, you know they'll all clamor to raise their profiles by "investigating" the Dems/CDC/NIH/etc for the same $#@! those same Republicans basically supported 2-3 years ago. Remember that silence is consent! And most Republican politicians were silent, if they weren't actively supporting the tyranny.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-04-2022 at 03:43 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    do NOT let Congress take the lead with more dog-n-pony-show "investigations" that never lead to anything except political fundraising and politician soundbites
    Hmm, why is it an either-or? I say they should be privately sued and publicly investigated, and let the chips fall where they may. They -- the Deep State globalists -- had no qualms harnessing both private corporate interests and public institutions to their sick goals of total Marxist takeover and communist tyranny. So, insert the forceps, crank open the jaws and pour a gallon of their own medicine right back down their gullets. It was good for the goose... so it's good for the gander...

Hmm, why is it an either-or? I say they should be privately sued and publicly investigated, and let the chips fall where they may. They -- the Deep State globalists -- had no qualms harnessing both private corporate interests and public institutions to their sick goals of total Marxist takeover and communist tyranny. So, insert the forceps, crank open the jaws and pour a gallon of their own medicine right back down their gullets. It was good for the goose... so it's good for the gander...
    It's either-or because Congress doesn't do anything but grandstand then go back to taking campaign donations from Pfizer. Now, perhaps if Rand were heading up a Senate committee and Massie a House committee there might be a bit of teeth to such an investigation, but other than that I have no desire to hear Jim Jordan, eg, whinging about anything anymore.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-04-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Science™ changed. Sorry it came too late...

You will find no justice in their courts.

Good luck.
    Chris

Exactly.

If you have a dispute with Sonny Corleone, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to take it before Don Vito Corleone (Sonny’s father) for arbitration. The outcome would seem foreordained.
    Chris

Exactly.

If you have a dispute with Sonny Corleone, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to take it before Don Vito Corleone (Sonny’s father) for arbitration. The outcome would seem foreordained.
    Not everything is a referendum on the whole of liberty and government. We do not have to die on every single hill. While we cannot defeat Corleone in Corleone's courts, his courts are still built on the pretense that Corleone is a man of honor and dignity, not a common low-down crook. So, the way to put Corleone in the hot-seat is to provoke him to remove his mask for all to see by suing him in his own courts. If he's such a man of honor, then he will humbly accept defeat at law and serve the time demanded by the law, and pay its fines. Right? Of course he won't do that. So, the point of the lawsuit is to bait Corleone to take off his mask and nakedly reveal to the world who he really is. In other words, the point is to bait the ruling Establishment to commit suicide. In addition, such a massive lawsuit could also be used in combination with other forms of pressure, kind of like a political Darce-choke where you choke a man out with his own arm.

---

Addendum:

It's important to distinguish between the State-principle as the pampered heirs of the proceeds of historical tyranny perceive it, and the State as an institution that represents the legitimate final tie-breaking authority in society. The former is naught but privilege dressed up in the robes of legitimacy... the proverbial lipstick-on-a-pig. "One law for we, another for thee."

It is true that the Corleone privilege-principle is alive and thriving today in the United States, despite the original vision of the Founding Fathers. The heirs of the wealth harvested through past tyranny (today's bureaucrats and the rest of the permanent hereditary Establishment) fully understand how their bread is buttered, and they fully understand what is at stake. They know better than anyone on the planet that they must legitimize their criminal syndicate at any price, or they will lose absolutely everything. He who has more to lose than anyone else, has further to fall than anyone else. When the time comes, their crash will be truly apocalyptic.

But we cannot define the legitimate function of government -- however organized and however justified from the first principles of moral philosophy -- in terms dictated by the permanent hereditary Establishment. Being free to sit around all day and think of nothing else, they have the luxury of writing all the books and cooking up fallacious arguments that are still plausible enough to pass scrutiny of the mostly politically-naive public. So, our default tends to be to use their terminology and categories of thought. Sometimes, it is harmless, other times, it requires a deliberate repudiation of their poisoned vocabulary. We need people to walk the walls, check papers on shipments and personnel, build and police the roads, and so on and so forth. "It should all be private!" might or might not be true. It's really a matter of finding the equilibrium cost of public versus private production of various goods and services, but you still need viable governments while that equilibrium is being sought. The Founding Fathers were right in the architecture of the Constitution, which was explicitly intended to create a non-existential competition between the States.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Content begins at timestamp 1:49...

We may need tribunals, if it comes to it. But we can start the process with criminal charges for those who criminally violated the civil rights of Americans and/or conspired to do so. No, your tweets and published online opinions do not count as "conspiracy", no matter how repugnant. They are protected speech under the 1A. But somebody pulled the decision-making lever to violate Americans' 1A rights and muzzled dissent from "TeH sCiEnCe", which has all "changed" now. Somebody imposed illegal mandates, business/school closures, etc. that devastated the US economy and has left us in a recession with crippling inflation. Those people, and many others, are guilty of violating the Constitution, up to and including treason. Time to warm up the gallows...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-05-2022 at 05:35 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast