Thread: Massie asks AG Garland about Jan 6 provocateurs

Massie asks AG Garland about Jan 6 provocateurs

Garland has no comment, of course. "Ongoing investigation" is cited as reason. Probably why the Jan 6 thing will drag on forever and ever so they can just claim ongoing investigation and never answer questions.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/...81051561693185
    Last edited by devil21; 10-21-2021 at 05:46 PM. Reason: fixed. always forget how to embed and remove referrer info
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Can't make this $#@! up...

Rep. Bennie Thompson, the Mississippi Democrat who chairs the congressional commission investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, has been a vocal critic of an event he deems an insurrection and offered his sympathy to the police officers injured that day. He's even gone as far as to sue former President Donald Trump for responsibility for the melee.

But as a young African-American alderman in a small Mississippi community in 1971, Thompson placed himself on the opposite side, openly sympathizing with a secessionist group known as the Republic of New Africa and participating in a news conference blaming law enforcement for instigating clashes with the group that led to the killings of a police officer and the wounding of an FBI agent. Thompson's official biography makes no reference to the separatist RNA.

Thompson's affection for the RNA and its members — which FBI counterintelligence memos from the 1970s warned were threatening "guerrilla warfare" against the United States — was still intact as recently as 2013, when he openly campaigned on behalf of the group's former vice president to be mayor of Mississippi's largest city.
    https://tennesseestar.com/2021/10/05...lice-officers/

Lightbulb Massie questions AG on Jan 6th FBI plants

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

You have to get up earlier in the morning to beat @devil21.

Like, a few weeks ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...6-provocateurs
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You have to get up earlier in the morning to beat @devil21.

Like, a few weeks ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...6-provocateurs
    Doesn't hurt, I hadn't seen it yet.

In any case, can't citizen journalists figure out who this individual is in the video ?
    "I am a bird"

If you all haven't seen this article yet, check it out.
    Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol
    https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/me...e-u-s-capitol/
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol
    Why, IM! Are you doing a Collinz?

There is good reason why AG Garland ran from Massie’s question faster than he could find words — and why he couldn’t even keep eye contact as he was dodging Massie’s gaze.

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.
    More at link.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why, IM! Are you doing a Collinz?

More at link.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again."

But more at what link?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again."

But more at what link?
    You ought to know. You posted it.

You ought to know. You posted it.
    Well then wait a second. How was I pulling a Collins?
    Ron Paul

Well then wait a second. How was I pulling a Collins?
    You posted the excerpt? I thought I did that.

Collinz posts links. And clickbait headlines. And nothing else.

And you're right. It's well worth the read.

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-12-2021 at 03:00 PM.

You posted the excerpt? I thought I did that.

Collinz posts links. And clickbait headlines. And nothing else.

And you're right. It's well worth the read.
    Oh I get it.

Yeah. I agree with posting excerpts as a rule. I usually do, and would have here, except that the article is so long and has so much in it, that no excerpt can really give you the gist. The essence of that article is that it's a litany of pictures, videos, and links to current and archived sites.
    Ron Paul

Wow. It appears Epps was the ringleader.

Turning back to the Ray Epps – John Sullivan video clip above, it is remarkable to see Epps — a man kicked out of two group conversations by Trump supporters on accusations of being a Fed — and John Sullivan — a man kicked out of two cities by Antifa groups on accusations of being a Fed — sharing the same video frame, in the same group conversation, on the same night.
    The simultaneous presence of both Epps and Sullivan at the same place, at the same time, in the exact same conversation circle, suggests the possibility these two were not there by accident, but rather were instructed or encouraged by handlers to go out and — as FBI Special Agent Impola instructed his assets in the Michigan Plot — “Maximize Attendance.”
    Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that took down the very first police barricades of the day, overran the very first police officers, and opened the floodgates for thousands of Trump supporters to walk onto restricted Capitol grounds past the barricades. Because those barricades were quickly removed, and there was no other signage or reason to know that those ordinarily public grounds were restricted for the day, Ray Epps was part of the initial squad that led men like Jeremy Brown — charged for misdemeanor trespassing — to unwittingly walk into a booby trap.
    We now come to perhaps the two most important clips of this report: the footage that appears to depict Epps directing a number of men in the very first attack on the Capitol that fateful day.

Researchers refer to the gang who took orchestrated this kick-off attack as #BreachTeam6.
    To be clear: the claim that this ~12:50 p.m. attack was the very first attack on January 6, kicking off the entire “riot,” is not a claim made by Revolver. It’s the claim made by the The New York Times, the Justice Department, and all other “official” pundits of the 1/6 commentariat.
    Just minutes later, Ryan Samsel will “kick off the riot” by being the first person to shove the police barricades. But just 2.6 seconds (yes, we timed it) before Samsel kicks off the January 6 riot, he lends his ear to Ray Epps, who whispers something in turn.
    As noted above, the New York Times and the Justice Department blame Ryan Samsel for starting the riot, and ignore the fact that just 2.6 seconds earlier, Samsel appeared to be taking explicit directions from Ray Epps—just like MaroonPB was.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-14-2021 at 01:44 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Were the Oathkeepers compromised after the organization was started, or was it always an FBI net?

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes.
    So what exactly does the curious case of Stewart Rhodes have to do with Ray Epps?
    You’ll be shocked, then, to learn that the Oath Keepers sport an eye-poppingly long history of FBI infiltration.

And lo and below, Ray Epps and Oath Keepers kingpin Stewart Rhodes are old pals in the organization. In fact, Stewart Rhodes was Ray Epps’s old boss. Back in 2011-2012, Epps was the Arizona state chapter leader of the Oath Keepers — the biggest Oath Keepers chapter in the country — while Rhodes was and remains the national leader. (See, e.g., archived proof of Epps as Arizona Oath Keeper President here, here and here.) Reason Magazine’s Radley Balko even interviewed Ray Epps while Epps was running the Arizona Oath Keepers a decade ago:
    Here you can see Ray Epps and Stewart Rhodes marching side by side at a march they organized, while Epps was in charge of Arizona.
    Here you can see Ray Epps and Stewart Rhodes together at a memorial service.
    While a precise timeline of Epps’s Oath Keeper relationship is not yet known, several data points are revealing.

Public property records show Ray Epps lived in Arizona in 2009, and returned to Arizona in 2011. For a brief period in 2010, Epps appeared to maintain a residence in Las Vegas, Nevada. Given that this is exactly where Stewart Rhodes was living at the time, and that Epps returned to Arizona to become Stewart Rhodes’s top lieutenant as President of the Oath Keepers’ largest state chapter, Arizona, it seems quite plausible that Epps and Rhodes were early associates at the very outset of the Oath Keepers as an organization.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-14-2021 at 01:43 PM.

Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes.
    The question then arises: what prompted the FBI’s six-month slumber on Epps, and then their sudden purger on July 1?

Well, they panicked. Two major media reports (discussed below) came out on June 30, each of which touched the Ray Epps “Third Rail” from different angles, and the FBI likely realized it was no longer safe to maintain a digital record acknowledging they ever knew who this guy was. Then, the FBI hoped no one would notice the purged files, or would either politely look away or actively assist with their cover-up.
    We know from the past that the FBI does put people on the Most Wanted List who later turn out to be the FBI’s own informants and operatives. Just a few short years ago, the FBI put crime boss Whitey Bulger atop the FBI Wanted List for 11 separate murders — while simultaneously listing him in their own special access internal files as a confidential government informant, who regularly reported to a Special Agent handler, despite being a “Wanted” man. The FBI’s internal files on Bulger were only accessible by the FBI Field Office’s Special Agent-in-Charge and a small handful of select assistants — meaning the FBI’s rank-and-file thought Bulger was a top criminal they were pursuing, while the upper ranks stymied investigations because Bulger was a confidential human source they were protecting.

If the FBI rather recently reserved the #2 slot on the Most Wanted List (behind only Osama Bin Laden) for one of its own insider confidential operatives, and compartmentalized access to that knowledge such that even most of the FBI didn’t know what was going on at the time, can anyone possibly trust the FBI to report accurate information on January 6?
    Why would the FBI put it’s own operatives on their most wanted list? Probably as part of their cover story. Gives the undercover operatives and informants street cred.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

FBI informants/provocateurs now officially confirmed:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ath-keepers-j6

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Ray Epps transcript released

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...cript-released

Ray Epps, the uncharged man identified as a key instigator behind the January 6, 2020 Capitol Breach for telling people to storm the Capitol, said in a text message to his nephew that he "orchestrated" things, according to newly released witness transcripts from the January 6th Committee.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The simplest answer behind these things is usually a combination of bad luck, dumbassery, and incompetence.

But with the kid glove treatment of Epps, and known FBI infiltration and entrapment, it’s hard to dismiss Epps as just another protester that day, especially considering the harsh treatment and extremely aggressive detention and prosecution of other protesters.

Unfortunately, odd treatment of an individual in itself is not definitive proof of anything.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 12-31-2022 at 11:40 AM.

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1608884925259993089

https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/st...61804233125888

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

//

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...50916554334208
    In never-before-aired footage from Tucker Carlson's interview with Steven Sund, the former Chief of the Capitol Hill Police, says J6 was "crawling with feds."

Sund details that there were 18 FBI undercover agents, plus an additional 20 agents from DHS.

In over 30 years as a police officer, Sund says he's never seen that number of undercover agents across multiple government agencies for similar events.

Sund also details how the FBI broke with past protocol and did NOT brief him on the presence of undercover agents on J6, nor was that intel given to him in a Joint Intelligence Bulletin.

Sund was fired immediately following J6 by Nancy Pelosi.

The question is why? Why didn't Nancy Pelosi and others accept Trump's offer of 10,000 National Guard troops ahead of J6? Why didn't they brief him on intel assets in the crowd?

H/T: @RaheemKassam at The National Pulse
    //

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once more around the mulberry bush ...

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...29214240657482

Once more around the mulberry bush ...

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...29214240657482
    THREAD: Massie vs. Garland, Round 2