Thread: In what country will the first new war take place ?

In what country will the first new war take place ?

Place your guesses here .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    turtle
    island
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

declared war?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    declared war?
    Don't be silly.

I'm voting Syria. They've been after that for a while now. But really, could be anywhere on the globe that even hints at shunning the dollar.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Switzerland

Jk...

N Korea final answer
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Place your guesses here .
    Thurstan County..

but there are several contenders.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Our country or others? China will flex and we will be impotent besides condemnation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm. What country?

"Battlefield America". Comprised of normalized people watching tv, ordering food in, buying from Amazon and obeying social distancing and curfew.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Hmm. What country?

"Battlefield America". Comprised of normalized people watching tv, ordering food in, buying from Amazon and obeying social distancing and curfew.
    Yep. It’s taking place right now. The Color Revolution is done, but there is a lot of mopping up to do. Think of it as Pelosi’s March to the Hinterland.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Thurstan County..

but there are several contenders.
    Oh,, Country..

was looking at things a bit closer.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Syria or Iran is my guess.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    declared war?
    that was pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Syria or Iran is my guess.
    or both

So far it looks like we have mostly Syria , Iran and North Korea .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Syria. But it will be to put Iran in a bit of a pickle.

I support no new wars but the american public did not by placing pelosi - schumer - harris - biden in charge . in fact that is proof they want more taxes , more debt , more war , less jobs in america , more spending . You Got to give the people what they want .

We shouldn't be able to count Syria since the proxy war is still largely going on there.

So, outside of Syria, I'd guess somewhere in North/East Africa or South America, particularly due to China's recent investments there. We'll see how much the U.S. military's gonads have shrunk if they start picking fights with China.

Edit:
    @devil21 makes a decent case in this thread for Iran:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...67-Iran-thread
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 01-13-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    No more war...
    If only it were that simple.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Syria, North Korea... in no particular order

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I don't know why people think Biden won't attack Iran. I'm not convinced he'll get us back into the Iran Deal.

Calvin Coolidge

He is not even in there yet and has already started a new war. It is on people like us. I think this one may have actually been declared.

Always be doing Action towards liberty every day. Every little thing matters.

We are smarter then the brainwashed culture warriors.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If only it were that simple.

It begins with you and me I found a video for inspiration

Last edited by Working Poor; 01-16-2021 at 07:38 PM.