Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: September here, and college football starting up

Boise State looking good .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cal beat Utah , Utah ran 7 plays from around 10 yards out to get in for the win at the end and could not get it done .

Texas Tech QB is out with a shoulder strain is the rumor .

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's a good school, though it will take you a couple years to get a decent parking situation.
    not planning to go to University of Tennessee. may apply though

Looks like there are 30 Teams that are 2 games over .500 or better .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I do not even think UT is a legit top 25 team.
    I'd struggle to name 10 teams better right now and you think you can come up with 25?

I'll admit that I'm a little biased since I'm a very weird Alabama fan in that UT is my second favorite team, but come on...25 teams better than UT right now?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    I'd struggle to name 10 teams better right now and you think you can come up with 25?

I'll admit that I'm a little biased since I'm a very weird Alabama fan in that UT is my second favorite team, but come on...25 teams better than UT right now?
    I can list 25 I do not think they could have beaten today . In no particular order, Colorado , Washington , Stanford , Ohio State , Nebraska , Michigan , Wisconsin , Indiana , Michigan State , Air Force , Houston , Southern Miss , Ole Miss , Arkansas , Notre Dame , Boise State , Alabama , Texas A & M , Clemson , Louisville , Wake , North Carolina , Miami , Maryland , West Virginia .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-02-2016 at 12:03 AM.
    Do something Danke

I can list 25 I do not think they could have beaten today . In no particular order, Colorado , Washington , Stanford , Ohio State , Nebraska , Michigan , Wisconsin , Indiana , Michigan State , Air Force , Houston , Southern Miss , Ole Miss , Arkansas , Notre Dame , Boise State , Alabama , Texas A & M , Clemson , Louisville , Wake , North Carolina , Miami , Maryland , West Virginia .
    I'd agree with Washington, OSU, Houston, Alabama, Clemson, and Louisville. I'd say tossup with Wisky, UM, Arkansas, Mississippi and the Ags.

They would mudhole those second tier teams like Colorado, AF, Maryland, Indiana, Wake Forest, and Boise. Stanford is a one trick pony and Notre Dame is a program in disarray.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My guess is Tenn drops the next two , then has a very soft 5. Then getting served up to anyone they see after that.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-02-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Do something Danke

Georgia produced the most fun QB to watch . Fran Tarkenton . Who endorsed Trump at the convention if I recall.
    Do something Danke

Air Force home win streak at 15 . RB Tim Mcvey scored twice in the last win .
    Do something Danke

Colorado made the polls for the first time in over a decade- #21 in the AP this week. Only Pac12 South team unbeaten in conference (but only two conference games each played so far). Very excited about playing at USC next weekend. Only loss was at #4 Michigan. Trojans beat up on Arizona State this week.

They would mudhole those second tier teams like Colorado,
    This isn't the same Colorado team as the last several years. Our only loss was at #4 Michigan. We were ahead in the second half when our QB was injured.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-02-2016 at 01:31 PM.

My guess is Tenn drops the next two , then has a very soft 5. Then getting served up to anyone they see after that.
    Of course they could, they're on the road at A&M and home to Bama. Any team in the country could go 0-2 on that stretch.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Our Ole Miss Rebels did a good job yesterday! I have to say that Memphis was a better team than I expected. They have a fine quarterback and a strong run game. We had a couple of primary players out on the defensive line which resulted in a few more yards by Memphis but I'm happy with the win...

Hotty Toddy!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Georgia Southern unable , so far to pull away from Arkansas State .
    Do something Danke

Arkansas State wins 27 -26 .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am thinking there was another game that was post poned , maybe Charlotte ? I cannot remember.
    Do something Danke

Clemson has Boston College tonight.
    Do something Danke

I am thinking there was another game that was post poned , maybe Charlotte ? I cannot remember.
    Ga game postponed until Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Ga game postponed until Sunday.
    Could be more of those coming .
    Do something Danke

#5 Washington Huskies at Oregon Ducks saturday.

the Huskies 'revenge' tour continues.

Boise State really clicking now .
    Do something Danke

Clemson has Boston College tonight.
    wow. would have watched if i had known

actually, I now see that SMU played. I wish I had watched that game. looks like they almost beat Tulsa.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think I have ESPNU so I'm going to have to watch TCU play Kansas after the game is over and posted on youtube. TCU should win.

I'll be watching the Red River Shootout at 11 and probably flip to Auburn vs Mississippi State every so often. I have a soft spot for Auburn since the Mises Institute used to be there.

At 2:30 I'll be watching Aggie play Tennessee. My girlfriend is an Aggie so I never miss a game. Let's go Tennessee!

Probably flip to Virginia Tech vs UNC too. Go Hokies!

Duke is on at the same time but I'm not sure if I get the channel. I will probably watch that game later on youtube as well. Hope they can pull out the win against Army

I will also be watching Arkansas play Alabama. TCU will look really good if Arkansas can somehow win!!

If A&M and Alabama both lose today I will be thrilled.

TCU can still win the Big 12 if they win out, and I sure would love to see it happen. I hope Aggie loses 3 games at least.

BIG wins today for Navy , BYU & Virginia Tech. Army lost by a touchdown , I thought they may win that .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-08-2016 at 05:06 PM.
    Do something Danke

#1 Marion Knights roll to another win , beating Taylor 48 - 14 , they are 6 - 0 .
    Do something Danke

Purdue wins in OT over Illinois , winning a Big Ten game is a big deal to both of those schools .
    Do something Danke

Wow Texas A&M could have iced the game, it's rare to see a touchback fumble through the end zone like that.

Tennessee turned the ball over 6 times, could still send it to OT.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast