Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules: Election Fraud Documentary

So, 9iu11iani couldn't bury it deep enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What's really funny is that there are several distinct types of fraud that occurred (and/or broken election laws).

Any 1 of those would be big enough to sway the election.

I suppose I will just add this to the list...
    The Democrats used every possible cheating technique possible.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The Democrats used every possible cheating technique possible.
    Credit where credit is due, they certainly are thorough
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Credit where credit is due, they certainly are thorough
    Yep, they are like a really savy, intelligent, creative, cautious, attentive and astute serial killer.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yep, they are like a really savy, intelligent, creative, cautious, attentive and astute serial killer.
    And simultaneously a psycho gaslighting bitchy ex gf
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

“2000 Mules” Sheds Light on Zuckerberg’s Disproportionate Gifts to Cities in 5 Swing States

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...-biden-totals/

“2000 Mules” Sheds Light on Zuckerberg’s Disproportionate Gifts to Cities in 5 Swing States, Which Were Heavily Democrat, in Violation of Law

The law on non-profits, such as the Chan-Zuckerberg Foundation, engaging in “get out the vote” activism is clear.

IRS.gov:

“Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office…voter education or registration activities with evidence of bias that (a) would favor one candidate over another; (b) oppose a candidate in some manner; or (c) have the effect of favoring a candidate or group of candidates, will constitute prohibited participation or intervention.”

This means it is not against the law to donate to activities which increase voter turnout, as long as they do not favor any one candidate.

As many states move to ban all private donations to public election departments, fall-out from the new 2020 election documentary “2000 Mules” continues to grow. A simple calculation shows that, contrary to the letter and spirit of the law, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg funneled a disproportionate share of the $250 million he gave to Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), to cities in four swing states which averaged 78.5% for Clinton in 2016.

The data was collected by the Minnesota Voters Alliance, the plaintiff in a lawsuit against CTCL in 2020. The case, and others like it, was dismissed by multiple Wisconsin Judges.

Zuckerberg was sued by citizens in 2020 for illegal donations in swing states, but the possible end use of those funds, to have ballot drop boxes in place which could be stuffed, is shown only now with the release of “2000 Mules.”

Specifically, court documents taking data directly from CTCL show that, although the left-leaning non-profit gave money to election departments in all 50 states, including red states and counties, it vastly turned up the dial in eleven cities and three counties in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Georgia.

With just 3% of the US population in total, $33 million, or 13% of the $250 million Chan-Zuckerberg gave to CTCL, went to these critical populations where “2000 Mules” now shows shady drop box activity was heavy.....

MORE....

What is the penalty for disregarding 501C3 regulations? Is it simply losing status or is it prison?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    What is the penalty for disregarding 501C3 regulations? Is it simply losing status or is it prison?
    Advancement within the DNC I assume
    - Kim Kardashian

I expect, 4000 mules , in 2024
    - Kim Kardashian

Haven't watched it yet.

Why get so many people involved? It increases the odds of getting caught.

They have video proof of one person going to multiple boxes in a state where ballot harvesting is illegal?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Haven't watched it yet.

They have video proof of one person going to multiple boxes in a state where ballot harvesting is illegal?
    Because they can and the consequences are nil since the whole thing is corrupt from top to bottom. Besides there wasn't a whole lot people per se, there were few people in comparison to the hundreds of ballots they threw into the boxes that tipped the scales for Biden.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I think this question assumes that all of the culprits were part of one organized effort. It seems to me that the simpler explanation is that this kind of activity was rendered inevitable by way of the state adopting voting procedures that made it so easy to do. Undoubtedly many different people, both Biden supporters and Trump supporters, took advantage of that opportunity.

I wonder if the documentary has a way to determine what percentage of these illegally cast votes were cast for each candidate. I doubt it.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I think this question assumes that all of the culprits were part of one organized effort. It seems to me that the simpler explanation is that this kind of activity was rendered inevitable by way of the state adopting voting procedures that made it so easy to do. Undoubtedly many different people, both Biden supporters and Trump supporters, took advantage of that opportunity.

I wonder if the documentary has a way to determine what percentage of these illegally cast votes were cast for each candidate. I doubt it.
    Which is the smart move. No one knows for sure who got the mules votes.

I believe almost all of it was organized. In states that allow ballot harvesting, wouldn't we see this type of behavior before this election?

Which is the smart move. No one knows for sure who got the mules votes.

I believe almost all of it was organized. In states that allow ballot harvesting, wouldn't we see this type of behavior before this election?
    I'm not denying that almost all of it was organized. But I see no reason to think that all of it was organized by a single organization.

This election was unprecedented in how much mail-in voting was allowed. So it was also bound to be unprecedented in how much that was going to be taken advantage of.

But yes, I'm sure that similar things have always happened in states that allowed ballot harvesting, in amounts that were proportional to the number of absentee ballots in those previous elections.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Because they can and the consequences are nil since the whole thing is corrupt from top to bottom. Besides there wasn't a whole lot people per se, there were few people in comparison to the hundreds of ballots they threw into the boxes that tipped the scales for Biden.
    I heard over 1000 were involved. Or am I confusing that with over 1000 times a mule did a drop?

A hack into the finances of the mules would tell us. The average Joe isn't good at hiding their illegal profits. Educated guess the mules were paid well.

I hope they vetted the Arizona mule. It wouldn't look good if she was a plant to purposely misled.

I'm not denying that almost all of it was organized. But I see no reason to think that all of it was organized by a single organization.

This election was unprecedented in how much mail-in voting was allowed. So it was also bound to be unprecedented in how much that was going to be taken advantage of.

But yes, I'm sure that similar things have always happened in states that allowed ballot harvesting, in amounts that were proportional to the number of absentee ballots in those previous elections.
    Disagree with the premise that it wasn't a single organization. I doubt different groups came up with the same idea and acted on it. Rule 39

Hopefully we will find out.

Disagree with the premise that it wasn't a single organization. I doubt different groups came up with the same idea and acted on it. Rule 39

Hopefully we will find out.
    It seems to me to be almost impossible that multiple different groups would fail to come up with such an obvious idea.
    Ron Paul

seems like i got roped into seeing this sat unless out of town company shows up .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I heard over 1000 were involved. Or am I confusing that with over 1000 times a mule did a drop?

A hack into the finances of the mules would tell us. The average Joe isn't good at hiding their illegal profits. Educated guess the mules were paid well.

I hope they vetted the Arizona mule. It wouldn't look good if she was a plant to purposely misled.
    A thousand people in the grand scheme of it, is relatively small. Besides if things go sideways, these people, who we do not know, will succumb to a terrible accident. That's how it works.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maybe anecdotal, but, most republicans I know vote in person. It's probably to do with the traditional belief that voting by mail is (supposed to be) reserved for people who are physically incapable of getting to the polls or deployed overseas military. Everyone else ought to take their lazy ass to the polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Maybe anecdotal, but, most republicans I know vote in person. It's probably to do with the traditional belief that voting by mail is (supposed to be) reserved for people who are physically incapable of getting to the polls or deployed overseas military. Everyone else ought to take their lazy ass to the polls.
    I couldn't agree more. However, as long there is electronic voting machines, rigging an election is relatively easy. Watch, Hacking Democracy.

It seems to me to be almost impossible that multiple different groups would fail to come up with such an obvious idea.
    Based on what? In this day and age with the technology to communicate, what would be a real world example of different groups, with a common cause, who did not communicate, but have the same idea and implement it?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    A thousand people in the grand scheme of it, is relatively small. Besides if things go sideways, these people, who we do not know, will succumb to a terrible accident. That's how it works.
    I get that people do dumb stuff all the time, but knowing cameras are going to be on them? A clip from the movie, dunno who said it but along the lines of, if someone thinks the candidate is Hitler, they wont care about breaking the law.

I'm going to watch online Saturday.

Based on what?
    Human nature.

In this day and age with the technology to communicate, what would be a real world example of different groups, with a common cause, who did not communicate, but have the same idea and implement it?
    Catfishing is one example. There are countless others.

This is like asking someone who taught them how to lie.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    pretty much still my belief
    Do something Danke

On the 2020 election day my very good friend that I was going to go to the poll with was hospitalized. They were very upset about not being able to vote that day. I stayed at the hospital with them and we made a lot of jokes about our vote not counting anyway.Each of us had received 4 mail in ballots that we dd not mail in because we both wanted to go to the polling place. Of course we joked a lot about how we should have mailed in all the ballots and maybe one of them would have been counted.

I had received a few phone calls asking if I needed some one to come pick up my mail in ballots. It was just bizarre. I am disappointed in Trump and, in looking back on it I feel like he just allowed it to happen. I don't know if he could have stopped it or if he even wanted to. I just have so little trust in politicians even on a good day.....

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Human nature.

Catfishing is one example. There are countless others.
    Catfishing isn't about a lot of people trying to "get" the same person.

This is like asking someone who taught them how to lie.
    Except you haven't given one legitimate example yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So a video about election fraud made by a dude who had a felony conviction for illegal campaign donations will put Trump back in office? Sure.
    A felony conviction from a commieprog anti-Constitution 'court' is a Badge of Honor.

Catfishing isn't about a lot of people trying to "get" the same person.
    I don't see why that makes a difference.

Except you haven't given one legitimate example yet.
    I don't understand why you don't see this as obvious.

A lot of people believe they have a lot at stake in elections. The incentive to cheat is high. Cheating in elections has happened in every election in a variety of ways that have gotten used by multiple different people independently doing the same kinds of things. There are various known methods of cheating that people who want to investigate cheating in elections already know about and know how to look for, including the kinds of ballot harvesting schemes this documentary supposedly is about. The opportunity to cheat in really obvious ways that any fool could see was placed in front of would-be cheaters (on behalf of all candidates) on a silver platter in 2020. They don't need a single mastermind to coordinate them all to get the same idea.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-04-2022 at 11:45 AM.
    Ron Paul

I don't see why that makes a difference.
    You don't understand the point about one single solitary person acting independently to "get" one person just for themselves vs a group coordinating together to "get" one person?

1000 catfishers going after 1000 victims. All uncoordinated. Could they have a central authority or leader coordinating all this? Not a chance
    1000 mules going after 1 victim. All coordinated in that 1 area. Could they have a central authority or leader coordinating all this for other areas? Could very well be.

I don't understand why you don't see this as obvious.
    Because the example you presented doesn't apply. It is obvious.

A lot of people believe they have a lot at stake in elections. The incentive to cheat is high. Cheating in elections has happened in every election in a variety of ways that have gotten used by multiple different people independently doing the same kinds of things. There are various known methods of cheating that people who want to investigate cheating in elections already know about and know how to look for, including the kinds of ballot harvesting schemes this documentary supposedly is about. The opportunity to cheat in really obvious ways that any fool could see was placed in front of would-be cheaters (on behalf of all candidates) on a silver platter in 2020. They don't need a single mastermind to coordinate them all to get the same idea.
    None of what you just posted has anything to do with whether groups in different states were coordinated by a central authority vs each area acted independently on a national election.
    THAT is what would tie them together. The same national election. Of course Oregon isn't going to get in cahoots with Michigan in order to change their winner in a local election

Back up your claim on this type of election with something reasonable. That's all I asked.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 05-04-2022 at 01:01 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast