Thread: The Great AIDS Hoax, The Myth of Contagion Interview - Dr T.C. Fry ( 1990 )

Angry The Great AIDS Hoax, The Myth of Contagion Interview - Dr T.C. Fry ( 1990 )

This video is from the 1990's. This is the line of study that I have adhered to although I have been formally trained by the medical industrial complex. The facts presented in the video about virus and disease maybe difficult for many to believe because they are so contrary to what is taught to people who are certified by the medical industrial complex. It is in some ways it is very heart breaking because so many people are lead down a path of suffering and death. I hope you will find the time to watch this it is 58 minutes long. This is why we have to opose medical insurance and treatment in general. Hopefully you can understand it. I am not sure I embeded this video right you may have to just click on the link

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Uo52A9jcynMs/

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src=""></iframe>

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

And now they're bringing it back.

Nice clarification of this claim. No, not HIV. Jab victims are Acquiring an Immune system Deficiency Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Thanks @acptulsa yes the vaccine is going to likely give everyone AIDS....

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Cool,, we won't need rubbers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Dr. Peter Duesberg has been making this case for decades, he is Professor at Berkeley.

Joe Rogan had him on his show many years ago and afterward Joe said he couldn't get anybody to come on to present the other side of the argument and debunk him.

Fauci fought hard to cancel Duesberg.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Dr. Peter Duesberg has been making this case for decades, he is Professor at Berkeley.

Joe Rogan had him on his show many years ago and afterward Joe said he couldn't get anybody to come on to present the other side of the argument and debunk him.

Fauci fought hard to cancel Duesberg.
    I don't know who is canceling me but abut 80% of my writing is gone. I guess it is google. I am sure if I had been able to stand all the lies and become a Dr in spite of the lying my license would have been revoked by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    ...or it is AIDS.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.