Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer

Lol.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    I also dont kick people when theyre down.
    Ok, but McCain does.

He's not going out like Ceausescu or Mussolini. Nobody is getting to literally take vengeance on him, no matter how much he deserves that.

McCain isn't going to hear any of this. He's going to be surrounded by worshipers until his last day. He's going to have all the comfort and all the medical care that is possible.

There is zero chance that this turn of events is going to make him stop and think about his life, and whether or not he caused anyone suffering.

If he does, I'll come back and eat my words.

It ain't gonna happen. Not in his echo chamber.

Death by disease is the only hope we have to be rid of this man's insanity. I don't hold it against anyone for finding joy in the fact that we are escaping him in the only way possible.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

The man has done great evils... may The Lord's will be done.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    The man has done great evils... may The Lord's will be done.
    .... i will note that mccain's voting record is very very similar to many republicrats!..so anyone who hates mccain for his [truly stinking] voting record should also hate the rest of these stinking republicrats!...right?...let's be consistent!..

This explains his incoherence during the Comey hearings.

He'll get the best possible selection of harvested organs...er, I mean best possible care at the Mayo Clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    .... i will note that mccain's voting record is very very similar to many republicrats!..so anyone who hates mccain for his [truly stinking] voting record should also hate the rest of these stinking republicrats!...right?...let's be consistent!..
    There is a difference between McCain and the rest of the republican or even democrat pro war pols and that difference is that McCain is a proactive supporter of war, he is a cheerleader, a spokesman and I wouldn't be surprised if he is involved in the planning. The man is a death merchant and his dead plus funeral will hopefully bring about a momentary relief to millions of people

That is a big difference from the go along to get along dem/rep pro war pol and I am not saying those aren't bad people, they just happened to be a lesser evil than McCain.

“If only one man dies of hunger, that is a tragedy. If millions die, that’s only statistics.”
    Not sure what this quote got to do with the OP but I first thought of it when I saw this story. This should be a celebration that nature has finally decided to reclaim one of the many abominations it created. Thank you mother nature.
    Last edited by juleswin; 07-20-2017 at 09:39 AM.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Body Count View Post

He'll get the best possible selection of harvested organs...er, I mean best possible care at the Mayo Clinic.
    THey can't harvest a new brain for him though!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Between Flake getting primaried in 2018 and McCain one foot in the grave, AZ politics just got very interesting.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

The two Captain Save-a-ho posts in this thread were entertaining, thanks.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...ugh..she sucks too!..republicans ALWAYS SUCK unless their name is RON PAUL!...get real!
    I have come to terms with the fact that 99% of politicians suck. My state will have 2 senators and I would prefer them to be very different than McCain. Kelli Ward looks like an improvement even if she falls short of a Ron Paul standard.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    lol
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Body Count View Post

I would like to recognize this funny user name. "Clinton Body Count." LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I think everyone here owes my some thanks... once a week, every week since Oct 1, 2004 I have been wishing brain cancer on John McCain. Now here we are and it has finally worked... 666 weeks ago. Coincidence?

Your welcome!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    regardless of who gets it!
    Nay, it matters a lot,
    For the wicked should rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think everyone here owes my some thanks... once a week, every week since Oct 1, 2004 I have been wishing brain cancer on John McCain. Now here we are and it has finally worked... 666 weeks ago. Coincidence?

Your welcome!
    Here I was thinking I caused it, thanks for taking away my guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Here I was thinking I caused it, thanks for taking away my guilt.

Your welcome!
    The night before the Johnny Wetstart news, I couldn't sleep because of a pain behind my right eye. I had considered that this was caused by a brain tumor.

I was wondering whether I was responsible a few hours later when the news about Johnny W. came out.

If I knew it was this easy, I would have sent him out to the cornfield years ago.

I can't believe I'm the only one that finds it questionable that McCain comes down with a serious medical emergency on the eve of the big healthcare vote causing it to be delayed at the very least. Just wait until the argument is made that every American has an inherent right to the same level of care that he gets, gratis.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 07-20-2017 at 04:01 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I can't believe I'm the only one that finds it questionable that McCain comes down with a serious medical emergency on the eve of the big healthcare vote causing it to be delayed at the very least. Just wait until the argument is made that every American has a inherent right to the same level of care that he gets, gratis.
    Thread winner.

I thought the same thing although my first thought was that he was going deep underground, Ken Lay/Roger Ailes style down on the Bush Ranch in Paraguay.

I can't believe I'm the only one that finds it questionable that McCain comes down with a serious medical emergency on the eve of the big healthcare vote causing it to be delayed at the very least. Just wait until the argument is made that every American has an inherent right to the same level of care that he gets, gratis.
    The only conspiracies I find plausible are ones based on the recent leaks regarding the US arming ISIS and the recent change to stop arming moderates in Syria.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Nay, it matters a lot,
    For the wicked should rot.
    To each their own, I just cannot see myself as the judge.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    To each their own, I just cannot see myself as the judge.
    1 Corinthians 6:2 | View whole chapter | See verse in context Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    The night before the Johnny Wetstart news, I couldn't sleep because of a pain behind my right eye. I had considered that this was caused by a brain tumor.

I was wondering whether I was responsible a few hours later when the news about Johnny W. came out.

If I knew it was this easy, I would have sent him out to the cornfield years ago.

Its real good that this has happened, real good.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Its real good that this has happened, real good.
    America just got one notch greater today. I really needed this too, the other day the federal government announced they can steal through some new civil asset forfeiture on steroids.

O shucks...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I would like to recognize this funny user name. "Clinton Body Count." LOL
    Indeed. I noticed it the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    This is weird. So I look at who's online and I notice someone called Clinton Body Count and I'm curious - who wouldn't be? When I go to profile stalk him/her (I'm really hoping for a great sig line. Maybe, a quote from Peter Smith, NO FOUL PLAY) I get this vvvv notification. Are people blocking me from profile stalking?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It would explain a lot of his, um, irregular behavior. And it might be related to head injuries suffered during his captivity. This seems to be a very aggressive form of cancer. I hope he will do the right thing and just focus on his treatment and recovery. He is likely sick enough he doesn't need to think about finishing his term in the Senate.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast