Thread: Dissecting the Vaccine

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This isn't a vaccine. It's nothing more than an experimental gene therapy. Only idiots would want to take this kind of risk.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-16-2021 at 11:57 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I watched the first 15 minutes. Dr. Wakefield seems legit, not a quack conspiracy theorist.

The only question I would have for him is the duration of mRNA. He made a point of saying “it can’t be turned off”, but really the mRNA will eventually leave the body, and the cells that produced the viral protein will die. The mRNA and cells affected will be gone. What won’t be gone is the immune response to these proteins, which is where the possibly of vaccine enhanced immune response arrives.

The major question that this experiment on the general population must answer is how will this synthetic mRNA derived immune response differ from the natural response to having the real virus? Essentially they are crossing their fingers, hoping that vaccine induced enhanced immune response does not occur, and that other unknown effects don't appear. The early testing was so short term that long term effects are still unknown.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What won’t be gone is the immune response to these proteins, which is where the possibility of vaccine enhanced immune response arrives.
    This is why every animal trial ever dealing with mrna shots had been stopped, this exact thing always happens. Now it seems this shot also can give you uncontrollable muscle spasm or facial palsy, if it doesn't outright kill you within 24 hrs of second dose.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep