Thread: The HOPE from the UNWOKE Job Listing Site

The HOPE from the UNWOKE Job Listing Site

Awesome news. The market responding to the woke cancel culture bull$#@! that's been making life miserable for many.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would have thought this would have gotten more attention.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Awesome news. The market responding to the woke cancel culture bull$#@! that's been making life miserable for many.

Sweet... outta rep ammo tho.

https://www.unwoke.hr/

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post

covered

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post

shared...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post

covered.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! cancel culture.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge