Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90% Of A Woman's Eggs Are Gone By Age 30

90% Of A Woman's Eggs Are Gone By Age 30

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a reason men prefer younger women.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Invest in cat care products.

Sounds like a plethora of cat ladies are up-n-coming...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Invest in cat care products.

Sounds like a plethora of cat ladies are up-n-coming...
    Older men marrying very young women is going to be a thing for a few generations until things average out again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the...nceive-over-30

Don't Panic! Women Can Conceive Over 30

Over at ABCNews, a headline earlier this week read, "For Women Who Want Kids, 'the Sooner the Better': 90 Percent of Eggs Gone By Age 30." As expected, the story popped up all over facebook during the next few days with ensuing commentary on female fertility. To which I must respond... Let me begin with the opening sentence:

By the time a woman hits 30, nearly all of her ovarian eggs are gone for good, according a new study that says women who put off childbearing for too long could have difficulty ever conceiving.

Hyperbole anyone? (I mean sure, that outta scare lots of women enough into reading what follows and clicking through the links.) The piece reports that according to a study out of the University of St. Andrews and Edinburgh University, women have lost 90 percent of their eggs by the time they are 30 years old. But wait just one second. Yes it's true that fertility drops significantly between 21 and 35, but it's more complicated than this topical claim suggests, and furthermore, there's a lot more to the story. So before women nearing the big 3-0 (like me) and younger rush off to get preggers, let's examine this claim a bit... Baby girls are born with one to two million follicles (immature eggs), but the majority die off early. By the time we reach puberty, we have, on average, about 400,000. From then on, we shed one developed egg--along with about one thousand follicles--every time we ovulate. So in the end, about 400 such follicles ever reach maturity. While this study tries to quantify the number of shed over time, it bothers me the way this story seems to overstate a sense that women are somehow running out. There are so many layers to this issue, it would be impossible to list all of them in a blog post, so I think what's most important for everyone to remember is relatively simple: To actually make a baby, it takes just one.
    Old news anyways- from 2010.

https://slate.com/human-interest/201...ity-panic.html

The figure Sadie cited is based on a single study, published in 2010, from researchers at University of St. Andrews and Edinburgh University, that followed 325 women and used a mathematical model to determine that women had 12 percent of their eggs remaining at 30 and 3 percent remaining by 40. Twelve percent may sound small, but according to that study, it’s still 30,000 eggs—that’s a lot of potential pregnancies. And that’s just one study. The Mayo Clinic says that female fertility generally starts declining gradually when women are in their mid-30s, producing fewer eggs that are of poorer quality.

It is harder to get pregnant as you get older, yes, but it’s not as if turning 30 suddenly means that your eggs are stolen by the fertility elves. And age isn’t only a female problem: Older fathers face risk factors, too, something that goes unacknowledged when Cece’s boyfriend tells her that when he says he’d like to have kids someday, he means a decade in the future. If we’re going to have a conversation about life choices, later marriage, and later childbearing, I’m all for it. But let’s make it an honest and realistic one, rather than going for vagina panic.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-22-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is a reason men prefer younger women.
    lmao,this is so true, its nature, not statutes.

Older men marrying very young women is going to be a thing for a few generations until things average out again.
    My son was born when I was 45...

I chuckle when I see broads my age thinking they're some sort of catch...

I've never heard the 80% rule, have just been schooled that the eggs after a certain age
    are basically rotten and going to yield a greater percentage of retarded offspring, note
    the never said 'challenged' , they said retarded, and genetically compromised.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The left has tried to make older men marrying younger women into a crime even when they are legal age because they don't want men to be able to wait out a bad batch.
    It's one of our few defenses against feminism.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You're prolly going to hell,,,,, : )

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    You're prolly going to hell,,,,, : )
    He's going to have to scoot over.
    "The Patriarch"

Mrs O has no eggs but she can still make a sandwich .
    Do something Danke

Well you certainly don't see many women in their 40s giving birth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Well you certainly don't see many women in their 40s giving birth.
    Those are gonna be twins an stuff like that .
    Do something Danke

Wonder how much of the population replacement movement is due to American women opting to do anything but traditional motherhood?

Single mothers and working mothers raise children with a skewed perspective about family life.

These issues fall squarely on the shoulders of women, even men's reluctance to enter into traditional family relationships falls directly on women due to their unbridled use of the kourt system as an ATM...

Scary thing is Western society is in the hands of emotionally driven young women who believe they're entitled to the very best the world has to offer.

As my generation of progressive women settle into their retirement, lonely with their cats, will they have the intestinal fortitude to advise the upcoming generations? Or are broken families the desired outcome?

Wonder how much of the population replacement movement is due to American women opting to do anything but traditional motherhood? Single mothers and working mothers raise children with a skewed perspective about family life. These issues fall squarely on the shoulders of women, even men's reluctance to enter into traditional family relationships falls directly on women due to their unbridled use of the kourt system as an ATM... Scary thing is Western society is in the hands of emotionally driven young women who believe they're entitled to the very best the world has to offer. As my generation of progressive women settle into their retirement, lonely with their cats, will they have the intestinal fortitude to advise the upcoming generations? Or are broken families the desired outcome?
    The people controlling the replacement caused the decline of the western family on purpose as part of the plan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder how much of the population replacement movement is due to American women opting to do anything but traditional motherhood?

Single mothers and working mothers raise children with a skewed perspective about family life.

These issues fall squarely on the shoulders of women, even men's reluctance to enter into traditional family relationships falls directly on women due to their unbridled use of the kourt system as an ATM...

Scary thing is Western society is in the hands of emotionally driven young women who believe they're entitled to the very best the world has to offer.

As my generation of progressive women settle into their retirement, lonely with their cats, will they have the intestinal fortitude to advise the upcoming generations? Or are broken families the desired outcome?
    I highly doubt it , they've been so indoctrinated to hate men especially white men , and inundated with save the earth
    don't fk propaganda , that I think they'll have about no understanding of what we are on earth for,
    the natural order of things, they won't know where to start.

The people controlling the replacement caused the decline of the western family on purpose as part of the plan.
    You're not an old fkr like me sword , so you won't remember the last 50 years of MSM and govts
    telling us all that we're overproducing and should stop, then from 2000 on they start talking about
    replacing us with Muslims, and any 3rd world population they can tap, but I think you know why.....

You're not an old fkr like me sword , so you won't remember the last 50 years of MSM and govts
    telling us all that we're overproducing and should stop, then from 2000 on they start talking about
    replacing us with Muslims, and any 3rd world population they can tap, but I think you know why.....
    I watch old movies and shows so I know about it.

The Mary Tyler Moore show did an episode where she was pushing "overpopulation" as an example.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Having kids is usually a mistake anyway. The only time it makes sense is if you need the extra welfare $
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I watch old movies and shows so I know about it.

The Mary Tyler Moore show did an episode where she was pushing "overpopulation" as an example.
    She was the milf of all milfs, imv , during that era, so elegant, charming, intelligent, slender and well dressed.
    I was too young to have any idea about media/entertainment industry indoctrination, no idea at all.
    There are some westerns , not sphagetti westerns , but American series westerns that I watched
    as a kid, loved them to death but had no idea of the horrible Globalist bent; Gun Control was an
    issue , I discovered later ( this last couple years by watching them again) unbelievable Stalinist
    round up rhetoric, really so against what this country was founded on.

She was the milf of all milfs, imv , during that era, so elegant, charming, intelligent, slender and well dressed.
    I was too young to have any idea about media/entertainment industry indoctrination, no idea at all.
    There are some westerns , not sphagetti westerns , but American series westerns that I watched
    as a kid, loved them to death but had no idea of the horrible Globalist bent; Gun Control was an
    issue , I discovered later ( this last couple years by watching them again) unbelievable Stalinist
    round up rhetoric, really so against what this country was founded on.
    She was pretty hot when she was young.

As I grew up I came to realize just how bad Roy Rogers and the Lone Ranger were, it's sad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As I grew up I came to realize just how bad Roy Rogers and the Lone Ranger were, it's sad.
    There were a couple other really big shows, like Bat Masterson, and ones that
    don't come to mind now but every episode was about, yea they bad need to take
    them guns, bad bad bad.
    It really turned my stomach.

There were a couple other really big shows, like Bat Masterson, and ones that
    don't come to mind now but every episode was about, yea they bad need to take
    them guns, bad bad bad.
    It really turned my stomach.
    The Lone Ranger never did hit anyone with those silver bullets, it kind of made them pointless.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Lone Ranger never did hit anyone with those silver bullets, it kind of made them pointless.
    ha ha, I never watched them AFTER I grew up, a point I had no clue about , but interesting,,,,
    maybe that's what made it PG for the time , no one actually got shot. shrugs...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194331607.html

the Ranger lived by the highest moral standards, and he was distinct from other Western heroes in that he only ever shot to disarm, not to kill. That's where the silver bullets came in. As a symbol of purity, using silver was a reminder of the high cost that came with firing a gun.

Anti-gun bunk.

That'll get you killed.

Don't draw unless you are going to kill and have a right to.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I got mixed up about shows, what I was referring to was Mary Tyler in the Dick Van Dyke show, that
    was 60's or early 70's , that is the MTM I was thinking of, as far as the MTM Show, I doubt I ever
    watched a full episode......
    ....so what brought the hammer on zippy? Permanent or temp?

I got mixed up about shows, what I was referring to was Mary Tyler in the Dick Van Dyke show, that
    was 60's or early 70's , that is the MTM I was thinking of, as far as the MTM Show, I doubt I ever
    watched a full episode......
    ....so what brought the hammer on zippy? Permanent or temp?
    She was still good looking in the first season of the MTM show.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast