Thread: All Out Iowa Push Begins Now - Donate a Victory at Ames ! >>HOLD<<

All Out Iowa Push Begins Now - Donate a Victory at Ames ! >>HOLD<<

If you are not aware, Ron Paul has made it clear that we need to raise 1.4 million dollars by Ames.

If we want to win Ames, we need to start an all out push NOW.

Winning Ames will not be easy, and if we are going to have a chance the campaign will need the 1.4 million dollars.

However, I propose we set a goal of 2 million dollars. If we raised six million dollars in a day last year, we can raise two million dollars in over 13 days.

What do all of you think?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 07-28-2011 at 11:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

!!! HOLD !!!
    Last edited by sailingaway; 07-28-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

sounds good. We simply cannot risk raising less than we did last quarter. That would be an absolutely HUGE mistake. Campaigns are beginning to wither away and die (Santorum, Cain, Gingrich) and we NEED to caplitalize and emerge as the conservative choice against Romney.

To be blunt, paltry fundraising will KILL any momentum we create.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    sounds good. We simply cannot risk raising less than we did last quarter. That would be an absolutely HUGE mistake. Campaigns are beginning to wither away and die (Santorum, Cain, Gingrich) and we NEED to caplitalize and emerge as the conservative choice against Romney.

To be blunt, paltry fundraising will KILL any momentum we create.
    Whether or not we raise less than we did last quarter hinges SOLELY on our placement at Ames. 3rd or worse, it's a likelihood. 1st or 2nd, the money will pour in.

uhm, wtf would we hold if he needs the money?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    uhm, wtf would we hold if he needs the money?
    we held on december 16th, 07, and raised 6 mill! lol.. search for thread titled ">>>>hold<<<<" if you don't get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    we held on december 16th, 07, and raised 6 mill! lol.. search for thread titled ">>>>hold<<<<" if you don't get the reference.
    uhm, yeah; but when are we "holding" for now? that was for a moneybomb. Dr.paul said he needs the money now, so telling people to "hold" actually harms the campaign.

Yeah, let's all hold until December! until after dr. paul drops out! That is the ticket!

Why are we holding? To what end? Are we now stuck in a perpetual hold?

crap.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by nocompromises View Post
    If we raised six million dollars in a day last year, we can raise two million dollars in over 13 days.

What do all of you think?
    I think it's been nearly 4 years since we raised $6m in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I think it's been nearly 4 years since we raised $6m in a day.
    Yeah, unfortunately it looks like we may not have the same fundraising abilities from back in the day. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately it looks like we may not have the same fundraising abilities from back in the day. I really hope I'm wrong though.
    I think all campaigns are raising less with the economy, and we need the money earlier, so we can't wait until November. I'm not sure that level of huge frustration with no coverage will return, but when Ron needs money he seems to get it.

We need to bring in new people, though, and others mimicking what Ron says probably doesn't help.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    Why are we holding? To what end? Are we now stuck in a perpetual hold?

crap.
    Last night people were talking about a push starting on August 2 - the day they signed the Declaration of Independence - going until we raised the money Ron asked for, or until August 13. This morning, people just started donating, so I'm not sure if that is still going forward in that form.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    uhm, yeah; but when are we "holding" for now? that was for a moneybomb. Dr.paul said he needs the money now, so telling people to "hold" actually harms the campaign.

Yeah, let's all hold until December! until after dr. paul drops out! That is the ticket!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone have a copy of the letter they can post up here?

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of the letter they can post up here?
    Donate to his campaign, and you too will receive these letters.

And they're not just solicitations for money. There's all kinds of great stuff in them we're not allowed to talk about with the uninitiated.

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $10.00
    Transaction date/time: 2011-07-29 09:33:55
    Transaction ID: 299051916

did, have, still have seen no letter.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

And they're not just solicitations for money. There's all kinds of great stuff in them we're not allowed to talk about with the uninitiated.
    thanks for the assumption, prick.

That's awesome. Thanks for donating.

It's hard copy. three stamps. Mine arrived yesterday and was dated July 21. There are excerpts of it in another post but it was 5 pages long, I doubt anyone is going to put up the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    It's hard copy. three stamps. Mine arrived yesterday and was dated July 21. There are excerpts of it in another post but it was 5 pages long, I doubt anyone is going to put up the whole thing.
    Thanks Sailing. Hey, do you know what website his donation ticker is up at? I can't find it.

Thanks Sailing. Hey, do you know what website his donation ticker is up at? I can't find it.
    its no longer up. www.readyforames.com has one but it has stopped recording donations. We have surpassed 700k

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's donate to the projects and use those for our ticker. There's still 700k to go to fill them up.
    http://iowaforronpaul.com/projects.php

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post

I've donated plenty and I did not receive this letter. In fact I have not received any postal mail from the campaign this time, only emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I've donated plenty and I did not receive this letter. In fact I have not received any postal mail from the campaign this time, only emails.
    Like sailing, mine just came yesterday also. Hope is not lost.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

We need to donate now!